Where is TTGL 2?

Where is TTGL 2?

I love TTGL

but screw TTGL2, give me PSG S2

Where is Dragon's Dogma 2?

it was called kill la kill

Where is shit bait?

Why did Simon become a hobo at the end of the series?

Except Kill la Kill was shit

What would be the point? The story already wrapped up nicely.

Simon accepts he can't bring Nina back because spiral power would destroy the universe. There's no more story to be told...

Because Gainax

Wow

Simon pretty much became a God at the end. Where else can you really go from there?

same director is currently making another show like TTGL and KLK so it may be a spirit sequal kinda thing

Killing an actual god.

But they did that, the Anti-spirals were advanced enough to create a parallel dimension in which they were basically omnipotent.

TTGL is essentially a mythological story about a band of heroes who will become immortalized as deities. Giving it a sequel wouldn't make sense because the narrative itself is a giant device to push a singular theme, and it achieved that so there's no point in continuing it instead of just incorporating elements of its universe into other works.

I still wonder how the new alliance of spiral races will deal with races that are actively trying to cause the spiral nemesis or destroy the universe in general. there at least have to one batshit insane to do it.

basically this

that would be interesting too but I could only see it in another universe/story

>people are still using spiral power to fly around in the universe
You could make a story about how they actually stop the spiral nemesis

Daily reminder that Team Dai Gurren only defeated the Anti-Spirals and still have no idea how they're going to overcome Spiral Nemesis.

not using Spiral power to do weird shit like reviving people, waging universe tier wars and turning pig moles into humans will probably do the trick

You know, with all the horrible things the anti-spirals did, it still find them more sympathetic than the incubators as simply oppression the sprial races and forcing them to stay on their how is alot better than what kyubey was doing with the witch system.

Antispirals were just an obsolete solution to a real problem. They were arguably right until people like Simon showed up and escaped the dream maze, proving they cared about the big picture more than their own desires

In the garbage bin.
Thank God for small favors.

I like that the Anti-spirals even accepted there own defeat and asked Simon to protect the universe for them, as if they realized there way was obsolete.
I can already tell that the incubators would really piss off simon if he met them and found out what they were doing, though that would require the TTGL universe to be in the same universe as the puella magi madoka magica universe.

perhaps the existence of such a race is why the anit-spirals decided to oppress everyone as to not take a chance with one that was evil or crazy enough to do it.

That would work but I think it's more interesting if the problem was the Spirals themselves (the humans being weak/greedy/prone to fail) rather than a single race of troublemakers. Helps TTGL feels more grounded and human

I'm guessing it's got to do with that whole Buddhist asceticism thing.

If it was a single race of omnicidal maniac, they would have to be powerful enough to survive the anti-spirals, if we are going with your idea i think a war between spiral races going out of control would be good enough.
if we combine both ideas it would be a race of omnicidal maniacs manipulating a war between the spiral races.

There is no need for TTGL 2, as first one is a finished self-contained story.
When sequel of such is made it's always terrible.
>no need to fight anymore
>wife dies at the wedding, so peacful life won't be happy anyway
>become wandering spiral monk
It makes perfect sense really.
>1% of people cares, so that solves the problem
Nope. Universe is obviously going to be doomed at some point, giving birth to new anti-spirals.

These 1% are the ones in charge of Earth and with enough power to make a robot bigger than the universe. The speech they made about avoiding Spiral Nemesis was listened to by everyone else in the universe and they got applauded for saving them. Now they're starting dialogues with the other Spirals to make sure they stay on good terms and Spiral Nemesis doesn't happen.

Everything points to them being safe. Anything else is just you shoving stupid headcanons.

>My headcanon is better than your headcanon!
The state of TTGLfags, everyone.

Coming soon

>this generation, that survived terrible universe-scale war won't start any bullshit
>this surely means that universe is save forever
In next generations there surely will be people who wouldn't care about what happened before and still will abuse Spiral Power, causing Nemesis to come close and anti-spirals coming back to stop it.
It's just logical, peace never lasts forever, because it last just as long as people remembering terror of war live.

Peace can never be absolute but they don't have to be necessarily perfect to avoid Spiral Nemesis. I think it's more comparable to Nuclear Deterrence.

Any chance it dies in the womb?

I hope so, designs look boring as fuck.

I certainly hope so. Hope dies last.

unless there is a race that WANTS to cause the spiral nemesis because they are batshit insane.
some people just want to watch the world burn after all.

>there own defeat
*their

>there way
*their

then it stayed consistent

Why are everyone so negative towards this? It's not like we have enough proper info on it to like/dislike it yet.

I think it is because it looks more like a ripe off of TTGL than its own thing.

I posted the original image, and I'm super hyped, don't know why you assumed I was being negative.

He thought you were being sarcastic with "comeing soon".

A direct sequel isn't possible. it would be fucking stupid. The only thing I can think of is a story of Kamina's dad. Something like Space Dandy for Bebop. Barely connected with totally separate plots.

Even then everyone will complain, because story of Kamina's dad will be before all the intergalactic stuff and thus will be a different kind of story.
And that's not everyone wants from TTGL: The Prequel.
TTGL has a clear beginning and ending, nothing new should be created on it, because it's destined to be shit.
Why everything needs to be a sequel or prequel? It's not like Trigger can't make new good anime or something.

or a full prequel about lordgenome's war with the anti-spiral
Parallel Works 8 only gave us a idea of what was going on.

Anti-Trigger bullshit.

Parallel Works 8 is already 10/10

Some people just want a story that never ends, even if that means having it crash into mediocrity. Don't ask me why, maybe they just hate having things they love end more than having it be shit.

A masterpiece doesn't need a sequel. The movie added some extra nice parts (Anti Spiral GDB) but overall TV series still did it better.

But i want to see more of it because it was a 10/10 though.

Serialized media is almost always a free ticket to the shit bin. Life ends so having media that never ends seems so silly to me. Simply poor writing for people that don't care. So much of that energy could be put somewhere else.

turns out there is actually a robot bigger than STTGL.

If something is already 10/10, then anything made out of it would always be only strictly worse.
It's already perfect and nothing should really be added.

could be nice but we already know everything that happens so it'd just be Parallel Works 8 but longer without the great visuals unless they find more stuff to say

you something about the final battle confuses me, both mechs are the size of galaxies but when the anti-spiral reached to grab Earth it's hand looked a lot smaller. could it be they are only they are galaxy sized in the super spiral universe and are actually a lot smaller in real space.

Relativity, something something, Spiral Space, something something.