Operation Wage Gap Inversion

I always wondered about the wage gap myth. It just doesn't sit right with me. Every man I know over the age of 35 is divorced and paying all his spare income to child support. That's the real reason for the wage gap.

I wanted to prove this, so I started looking for information on how much purchasing power women have over men. The answer might surprise you, and it's well sourced and easy to find.

Women make 85% of consumer purchases.

That's right folks, 85% of the money that is spent on things that people want to spend money on is spent by women.

Don't take my word for it, this is one of the Great Feminist Statistics here folks

girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/

Attached: girlpower.png (673x393, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/38jjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/38jjA

spending has nothing to do with wage gaps you fucking retard

/thread

if spending has nothing to do with wage gaps, why are wage gaps important

the jew has no response

Yes but where are women getting all this money to spend when they only make 76% of what a man makes? Checkmate, patriarchy.

Men.

so hang on here while I do the math

so men make 20% more than women, but women spend 80% more money than men

that means women are taking on aggregate half of men's money, and the real wage gap is that women get paid twice as much as men

The guys don't have to give their money to the ladies. It's just the chivalrous thing to do.

Don't you see increasing the wages and putting women in higher paying jobs and stem is a plan to funnel more money into vapid consumerism. It always was their plan.

a wage gap does not exist simply because if you could get away with hiring someone for 15-20% less why the hell would you not

its all about factoring in time worked

doctor x and nurse y both make the same amount

yet doctor x works 60 hours a week
nurse y works 40 hours a week

doctor x makes more therefore there must be a wage gap

MFW the entire economic strength of the West is basically "Men chasing pussy".

This is why the West is collapsing. Men realize pussy is no longer worth chasing.

What, you think all those imported niggers are going to produce Beta Bux?

Bwa ha ha ha Ha Ha!

What till you see the look in those cunts' eyes...

Attached: laughing-fatty-bacon-pig.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

oh ok so that means women are only getting paid 30% more than men then

I guess that you have never heard of family court....

>girlpowermarketing.com

yea no

the figures are pretty widely agreed upon by the liberal media, that one is just the most hilarious

They're fixing the wage gap!

I find these figures difficult to believe.

you don't have to believe them, your enemies already believe them for you

But straight forwardly OP. They say the wife makes all the purchasing decisions.

Happy wife happy life etc.

Attached: 1A22E34A-3B84-4DC9-ACE0-7268CFC7F8B0.jpg (2405x917, 768K)

Have you ever walked into a mall-anchor store like Belks or Macy's and realized that like 80% of that fucking store is for women?

Ever go to a grocery and realize it's all fat women spending men's money. It's either their wives or fat-ass cunts in scooters spending their welfare money.

Go out and just look around at how much women spend. It's "men's money".

We have a Pussy Economy. It's the truth. When you remove the pursuit of pussy, our economy collapses. As Dave Chapelle once said, "A man could live in a cardboard box and be happy."

>PCs
How??

Attached: 1426386652624.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

>Without Patriarchy, there is no civilization.

It's like the Ass Kicker Red Pill you get somewhere in the middle of studying the Book of MGTOW. You realize it's fruitless to participate in a society that is not Patriarchy.

The Future is Not Female. The Future is simply disaster. Enjoy your last days being Comfy mates.

Attached: rainy-day-pepe.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Female gamers over 55 spend more time online gaming than males ages 15 to 24. (Source: Ford Motor Company and Trendwatching.com study, 2013)
Holy fuck that's my mom playing word fucking games on faceberg that shit is not "gaming" good lord when will it end

excellent post

>Honey which beer brand do you want?
Budweiser
>Is that the one in the blue can?
It's the one that says Budweiser babe
>Well I'm in the beer aisle now and there's no cans that say Budweiser
It's there babe listen I have to go back to work
>Are you saying I'm stupid?
Baby I have to get back to work I can't be making 10 minute phone calls during working hours
>You think I'm stupid!
Honey we'll talk about this later just buy what you think is best

And then she buys you the beer that is marketed towards women

What about guys like Newton and Tesla who were just bright and not motivated by ass? We didn't deserve them...

>new homes
because they are never happy with where they live, never

>PCs
"My hard drive is slow" they think the whole machine is a hard drive and have no idea they can be upgraded

>Vacations
Women think they need to "see the world" i.e. Fuck the world

>New Cars
I've had this for 2 years, time to trade it in because it's dirty or it needs an oil change

>Bank Accounts
I'm willing to bet that includes credit cards, which women think are endless cash resources, most are shit with money

>Food
So god damn generic, doesn't separate buying prepared food from grocery shopping. But, women buy prepared food because they can't cook, and the most expensive groceries because they're idiots.

for their neet sons

They need anything that makes it easier to find a Tyrone to invite over while hubby is at work.

Altruism was a greater theme in earlier years. Even just 30 years ago in the 80s, I felt much more Patriotic....like I was part of something great.

Men were not crippled back then. They were praised for their accomplishments. It really made you want to help society. That is very natural for a man to do. It's natural for a man to "white night". And in the old days, he was paid for it in the privilege of being a man in the Patriarchy.

New ways of thinking like MGTOW are actually very foreign to how a man naturally wants to act. It's like self-preservation in the current Sick Society to be MGTOW. He knows it's wrong to not participate but on the same toss of the coin.....he knows he's been wronged by society and must turn his back.

Once the West collapses and the New Patriarchy starts up, altruism will return. Men will be recognized for the great thinkers; producers and warriors that they naturally are.

Ah that's it

harsh

Daddy.

It literally is the only explanation though

Attached: time.jpg (618x468, 33K)

Satan digits are coming

if women ((make less)) their spending wouldnt be 85 percent higher than men. fucking idiot

kek

Attached: PYRAMIDS2.jpg (960x830, 115K)

Wage gaps aren't important because they don't exist.

waiting for the get

look into the tax gap

Reversing the wage gap? This is racist, if you took the money away from the top 1% and redistributed it that would be as evil as the holocaust.

Oh wait you mean between men and women, yeah your source is using women doing the groceries and men finally not saying no as proof women have more purchasing power.

women buying the groceries accounts for them taking 92% of vacations amirite

Women may have the potential to do the same work as men, but in the Western world, they only bullshit through them.
The best they can do, is to follow instructions literally. But that is because they do not understand the logic behind them.
Most often, they trick a male to do their work for them. For example, ALL women teachers just follow the instructions that a male coworker wrote before them. This is the same thing they did in school, when they tricked male students to do their homework. Children instinctively know these teachers have no right to be there, that's why they do not respect them.
Once there are no male coworkers from whom to borrow notes, they will all complain and put face of circumstances, but will do nothing to improve, resulting in an educational disaster.

Study after study, sociologists and women apologists have found women at work unable to function even at a basic level, requiring guidance step by step to achieve the most basic of tasks. Even with all that help, these "professional" women always lose against the man-wife combo, in which the man works his ass off, and the wife supports him at home.
Affirmative hiring hurts both the more talented man, and his wife, so it only benefits the useless cunts that get promoted to jobs they lack the skill to perform, resulting in economic damages and loss of lives.

OP I love your work. How do I get a pure Aryan girl like in pic?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

This, once the competition doesnt seem worth the effort, you stop playing. Subsistence farming here I come.

>Letting your woman buy new cars and house
???? What the fuck.
Enjoy that divorce, my man.

>download virus.
>buy new computer.

Women make most of the spending decisions at home. I am surprised at the new home, vacation, and new car and curios on how this is calculated since I am doubtful that these purchases are literally made by the women, but I guess that the final say in the purchase is. Remember user happy wife happy life

Women buy clothes and food for their kids you fucking retards.

For example your mommy probably paid for that computer your using.

I pay 4 times the median household income in taxes

Or maybe men just keep their money.
Protip: they don't they give it to their wives and daughters to spend on vacations, new cars bank accounts and food

maybe they fucking have to because if they didn't they'd starve

They buy that stuff after the divorce user

Coolio

The funny thing about the wage gap is it exist: young women out earn young men for the same job and level of experience. Companies do this to protect themselves from predatory women looking to sue them for discrimination. You don't see outcry over this because women benefit from it.