What's Sup Forums's advice for all the youngfags that browse this board whom haven't really started life yet?

What's Sup Forums's advice for all the youngfags that browse this board whom haven't really started life yet?

Attached: 20180214_162034.jpg (4160x2340, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpksxP-eN8I
youtu.be/mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=-XvI6Y5Yq8o
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V7HPbjsYYGg
youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtu.be/_t2JhmDV2Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=YZqnUuyZGhY
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg&t=220s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp
youtu.be/Ixc9i1G7eew
selfauthoring.com/
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't read Sup Forums

Don't listen to anything on Sup Forums, we're pretty much all schizophrenic.

lurk moar

fpbp. Also, hide your power level

Move to Uruguay

Your father will hate you if you are not perfect.

Never meet someone from Sup Forums.
>meets group of channers
>most are nazi
>all of them like anime
>proud to not work

It's not a meme

Leave Sup Forums while you can. Some of us spent most of the last decade here rotting our brains.

For me it's
Always carry gum. It's a good conversation starter and won't smell when you talk

Always know your enemy from your friend. Makes it easier to manipulate your enemy by giving them a false sense of security

Everything you think is going bad emotionally... Isn't, it's all in your head but if it's too much talk to someone anyone because if you let it consume you it will ruin everything you've worked for.

If you ever get premoted to a manager Position, have fun and learn new things because if you force yourself subconsciously to change into something you're not you'll regret it when you can't handle two personalities at once

Attached: 20151209_211325.jpg (3264x1840, 400K)

Leave pol. Enjoy the blue pill while you can.

Accept scientific racism and race realism as fact or you're a fucking idiot that believes in candy-coated retarded lies meant for irritating morons. Everything else stems from this acceptance of an aspect of reality.

It's too late. We failed you.

fuck hos
get money

Figure out a career that you think is fun to do and start saving so you can retire.

The people who bitch about other groups having low IQ have a million excuses when it comes to Jews and Asians

Choose the cup 2nd from the right.
When the time comes, you'll know.

If you see something, say something. If you did the same thing would the other person have your back?

Git gud at something people don't know yet at work, it will come in handy if you have a major fuck up in the future.

Pray for yourself and understand that every bad thing that has happened to you is because life has a funny way of messing with you

If your manager doesn't like you, don't fight with them, get better then them and crush them. Once their down help them come back up because an enemy will be more loyal then a friend

Eat something, anything! But try to add a little bit of healthy items here and there.

That person that you are afraid of? Don't be because they are human and they might be afraid of something else. What I mean is that you need to show compassion

Attached: 1520233295965.jpg (500x585, 93K)

Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.

If you are in still in education and living with your parents, consider doing the following;

>Fuck some bitches but don't get in a relationship
>Get a job while in education and after it too and do as many as hours as possible, just remember it is temporary
>Work on making yourself better, fitter and smarter
>Save as much money as possible, it is easier when you work long overtime hours and can't go out so much
>Leave home in your late 20s, it sounds lame but everyone else will be the same except they'll be poor from drinking and smoking, which you should not do
>Buy a house, keep working the long hours for couple more years
>Save 'dem greens to buy a second house and rent it out

You're now set for the rest of your years and can relax a bit. The 'staging' of this took me around 8 years but now I am retired/semi-retired for life.

Take everything Sup Forums says seriously and never hide your power level only pussies do that.

Most of us aren't pathetic enough to go to a Sup Forums meetup, get your life together.

>Fuck some bitches
No
>Get a job while in education
Why?
>Save as much money as possible
Lol
>Save money to buy a second house
Not if you live in a city

Never trust blacks.

Women can't be leaders because they are not used to not getting what they want.

A Mexican can be an amazing friend even when they don't talk much

Men aren't getting soyish, men are just frustrated that the system is against them so they lash out. The way they lash out is way more insane then say, a women lashing out

Attached: 1520527071024.png (411x387, 9K)

take it from a 19 y/o retard

gtfo while you still can

>t. not gonna make it

>>Save as much money as possible
>Lol
>>Save money to buy a second house
>Not if you live in a city
I lived in a city in the cuck UK and I still managed it.

Acquire currency, don't spend it.

No they don't. Jews and asians are as smart. The thing is whites only perform powder than them if you take the average i.q fpr the entire race. IF you go by specific groups of whites germans outperform both jews and Asians and are brought down by the lower I.Q's of the rest of Europe when averaged with them.

Poorer*

Just remember we'll always be here for you user, that's no joke.

Also the only reason Jews are smart is because they bred with Germans.

Leave Sup Forums.

Even the newest of newfags who joined during the fappening can preach the fact that it's all gone downhill since then, the 2016 election exemplifies this.

>have no friends
>no extended family outside parents
>no social skills
>only thing I have is a decent amount of money most of which is invested in stuff which is how I support myself
>thought of seeing a new country or some other state as I've never done either but decide that its just a big meme
>spend all my days wasting away doing nothing
what do

Decide what you want to do in and with your life.
Choose something that you can be really good at and have genetic and social talent towards.
Be persistent and learn as much as you can about that way of life.
Find an older person to be your mentor that will have the patience to teach and guide you and for your mistakes.
Try to make the world a better place after you die than it wa when you were born.
Like when you go to the toilet and take a shit, and leave it cleaner than it was when you got in.

Do not listen to advice from manchurian calligraphy discussion forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=PpksxP-eN8I

Spend all your money on a huge vacation then Jump off
I'm not trying to troll or anything,I just want anons to die happy

Get your shit together and make no excuses on why you shouldn't. Anytime you want to do something you should do it no excuses (unless it's murder). Do you have any goals? Is there any type of life you've always wanted for yourself?

Learn an instrument or something atleast

Why not take your own advice?

My parents love and care for me,so I'll only do it after they die

Make your presence known. Betas respond to alphas no matter what.

Dress cheaply now so you can afford the meal that you can eat when you don't have anything

If you buy orthopedic inserts put them in your sock, not your shoes

Always ask someone how thier day is going, who knows? You might make someone's day a little better

The minute you are challenged, don't back down because those who witness it will tell the world and all the influence you've built will come crashing down

Keep your back straight and walk with swagger, it shows confidence and shows dominance

Never regret what you didn't do but always think about your next move because it could either make or break you

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-15-04-34.png (720x1280, 217K)

Go post on/fit/ instead. Come back here when you hit 25.

Don't spend your money unless it's on guns, move out of commie states ASAP if you're in one and don't bring your faggot liberal ideas with you.

Get the fuck out there and get a job. Do not go to college. Learn a trade. If you do go to college always be working, it beats out any grades in college. Getting a 3.0 and working 40 hours a week beats not doing shit and getting a 4.0. Pick any major outside of Humanities, but again, trades make more, faster, and better employment opportunity. Also if you have a lick of sense you'll own your own company in no time.

I don’t Im 27 and haven’t really started life

Real advice from someone who turned their life around. Went from working in construction, to later a cop, to where I am now, soon to graduate med school. 27 currently.

1) Momentum is very important. When you start something well, the positive energy generated by that will give you an edge through the whole thing. So practically
a) First day at work is when everyones impression and expectation of you is set
b) First exam you do will decide how much time and energy you'll have for the second, third, tenth, etc.
c) If you're an introvert that forces extraversion, I find the first interaction of the day sets the energy and mood for everything else

2) Dont go to college/university until you're 20 if it wont hamper your career progress. Spend a couple years working; even if its in macdonalds. It will teach you many things about life, and help you narrow down what you want to really do.

3) College/university is an extended job training course. Treat is as one. This mentality has a few uses
a) You look at the job it lands you first, rather than last, and what the job opportunities are like on the other side
b) You remember that your performance on the course has a large impact on your opportunities on the other side

4) If you really want to achieve something, and are willing to do anything, you can do it. Applies in my case, where I didnt have the grades to get into medical school straight up. I found a way around it - I went to a European med school, and it turns out that if you can sit the Step examinations and do well (better than the US grads), you have as much of a chance of anyone at residency matching.

5) Dont quit your job until you have something to move to already lined up. Better yet, you should never have to downgrade - every one of your jobs should be a step higher than the previous one.

Always jump at opportunities, and even if you fail you can say you tried. Don't dwell on failure and move on.

Never go against your beliefs. If you think something is fundimently wrong, take a stand and speak out. (Unless you live in the UK and don't have freedom of speech kek)

Learn the value of a dollar early on! Don't be a nigger and spend money on frivolous things. Learn how to save and do your own finances.

Hate is a word best used when drunk

Only drink in moderation and by that I mean only drink when you have nothing to do.

Always carry a lighter. Never know when you might need it

Talk to as many people as possible, you'll either make a friend or an aquitence.

If you think thier is a conspiracy at your job that people don't see, use the knowledge to your power but remember to quit before things start coming to light

All of us are human, that doesn't mean we are equal but we are all unique in our own ways and that uniqueness should stay in the Homeland

Always pray before you sleep or get high and pray to the Lord like the Indians used with tobacco and weed

Attached: 1520262873863.jpg (400x600, 37K)

Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

t. heinlein

get a job, get a bitch, dont be a soyboy faggot, stop browsing this website and do something with your life. dont be an insecure bitch who worries about what everyone else says instead do what you want to do. just dont be a burden to society and try to make the most out of your life or you will be old and sad before you even know it.

Get fit and strong. Most important thing you can possibly do. Your IQ is fixed, but you can improve your attractiveness (and hence the general quality of your life) dramatically by physical training.

Dont kill yourself like the kid from r9k. If you dont know Jesus, youll go to Hell.

>TFW: You forget to change your false flag.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, the farther you kick the can down the road the more complicated things are

The minute you give up is the second you have shipwrecked. The millisecond after you realize where you are is the second you are reborn

You will always have to sell yourself out to get ahead, so if your have to sell out do it for the highest price but never forget where you came from

Drake the rapper sold himself out on the resistance track if you listen closely

Drake will live on forever but you won't. So make the most out of your life so you have stories to tell when you're groping your nurse and eating soft foods

Attached: 1479079440218.jpg (708x796, 134K)

Last one before the pills kick in
Never ever talk about politics at work

Shower every day so you will be very clean and the girls like that too. Make sure to wipe your ass appropriately after having a shit so your anus is not stinky anymore. At the beginning try with 5 tissues per wipe then you can steadily lower.

Avoid eating too much meat and carbohydrates. Eat instead a lot of fruits and vegetables. This will also make your poop smell really good. Try to change your underwear and clothing regularly so other people will think you are doing great in life. If you are uncut it's really important to wash your penis. This will prevent from bacterial infection.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

Get QT Christian gf:
youtu.be/mJgDfUIoyNE

How would a Mexican be treated in Germany?

Bump

This

To be fair we don't have lots of Mexicans here so I can't speak from experience but I think German people are generally really friendly towards foreigners and German economy relies on hard working immigrants. So I think a Mexican would have a great time in Germany.

Might visit sometime. Need to make some more dosh tho

Why?

Travel more when younger

It will cripple your sense of reality and twist it until you're not the same as you used to be

Is 20 too late to get a first job or am I just being a lazy retard? Third/final year of international relations and my biggest problem is inertia since I've got classes 3 days a week
I know where I want to go (either international migration or intelligence) but just no idea how to actually get there

Attached: bed.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Listen to this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=-XvI6Y5Yq8o
Use his future authoring program.
This high IQ fag has been studying objectively how your mind works, and how a woman mind works for decades. Use your own criteria to evaluate what he says, but he might be useful.
Remember: Use your own critical thinking

Attached: peterson looking at SJWs.jpg (981x819, 203K)

Posting to add the buckopill pasta which I should probably get around to watching

Start here:
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V7HPbjsYYGg

Then watch one of his Map of Meaning series, 2017 has better production values, but Peterson is less humorous in it (apparently he had health issues last winter)

youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI

Then maybe start the bible series
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

youtu.be/_t2JhmDV2Ow

youtube.com/watch?v=YZqnUuyZGhY

>watch the entire Maps of Meaning course
>watch Personality course

>Great introductory interview to understand JBP, his positions and motivations

>Good video that lays out many of the Doc's main arguments, and how he came to popularity
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRgMUoEvcg&t=220s

>Maps of Meaning 2015 (I'd link 2016 but it's missing a lecture)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp

>Metaphysics of Pepe
youtu.be/Ixc9i1G7eew
>Link to self authoring site
selfauthoring.com/

>Future Authoring Program (Free.99$)
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

If you aren't going into STEM then go into a trade. Anything else is a waste of time and something you can teach yourself. Read philosophy to broaden your mind. Pick up an artistic hobby (instrument, writing, photography, painting, etc.).