Why didt Lawrence pimp Horo out for money?

Why didt Lawrence pimp Horo out for money?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmile.info/en/product/6804/Wise Wolf Holo.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who says he didn't?

I'm afraid her vagina was totally destroyed by the big bad wolf. No one would buy her after that.

Didn't they teach you about economy? No demand.

its all about marketing

How would you market Horo? As user said, she's wrecked damaged goods.

Come on, guys, we actually love Horo, right?
Honestly, Spice and Wolf kinda lost its charm for me after it ended with them having a kid. It's so bland and uninspired, it leaves the characters with no hopes or future. I've always hoped there will be more to the story than that.

Wait what? I watched the show but they had a kid? Since when?

contrary to the usual prostitutes who are known for being pure and innocent?

I've been in countless spice and wolf threads since 2011, but I've never actually watched the show.

Is this you?

Holo and Lawrence end up find the remains of Yoitsu as a hot spring town. They settle down in the town and Lawrence opens an inn which Holo and Lawrence manage together, they also eventually have a child and the Spice and Wolf sequel series, 'Wolf and Parchment' follows her adventures alongside Col.

That's how i deal with problems my entire life, yes. And believe me, i have a firsthand experience of how bad this sort of reaction is. You want to talk about my miserable life more? Well, i don't.

Do you really think Horo would go along with that scheme?

Wasn't she a slut who've almost got fucked by that blond guy just for some elaborate money scam?

She's goddess of harvest and fertility, of course qhe would.

shes a tiny girl, whats she going to do?

He wasn't that good with economics.

For money
you said it yourself

>Hello, please feel free to use my adopted daughter in whatever way you like.

It could be worse.

Don't think so however I could see them both do this but turning them into educated prostitutes and jewing folks for them.

Because Horo is pure and is for Lawrence only

I've heard of this before, can you give me a quick rundown on what actually happens?

I wonder how many saucy pictures of Horo manage to be so tasteful.
Like pic related. I can't think of another anime/manga with so many tasteful ecchi pics.

I just remembered that nipples are considered nsfw here not like in germany.
Deleting at the speed of light....

>nipples are considered nsfw here
But even our supreme overlord isn't American anymore, Hiroshima now rules this land. Why don't we have Japanese censor guidelines now?

Real life commitment isn't like having a waifu, you don't let other anons fuck her.

He's in debt and owes the government money.

Lawrence could pimp himself out and make more money.
Are you fags telling me you wouldn't fall for Lawrence?

But he did sell her to a trading company for shekels to buy furs because a market bubble was popping. He got an inn for it but changed his mind and traded the deed back for Holo.

Her tail probably smells like shit.
It's not like people bathed back then anyway and she has to keep it hidden between her legs.

They literally completed the quest they both set out on together. Lawrence gets a bricks and mortar establishment, Holo gets back to her homeland and their romance leads to the result that is purpose of romance, having children. Not to mention, after a while Lawrence will die and leave Holo alone again, having children will give her something to live for and a part of Lawrence to live on with her. How the fuck else do you think the story should have ended?

lawrence obtains immortality

Other than the part where she's constantly grooming her tail?

i'd pay for a day to go fishing

fisting*
my mistake

My question is why he didn't pump out more kids with her

Who's to say that they're not doing it the moment Miyubi left the house? Miyubi might come home to an entire pack of half-wolf girls running around.

He's not dead yet, there is still time.

do it for the economics

What? why the fuck not user it's a charming show and the worst you have to lose is like 10 hours of your life that's only 2 more hours than sleep.

if you dont understand basic economics youll probably lash out.

She legit got boned by the wolf and gots preggo with new proragonist
Humans and astral beings cant have children, but Lawrence and Horo still raise her as if she was his

The story is following their daughter now.

Because she did it for free, which was a very bad business.

Because he's not a cuck like you.

Dont listen to this user, their daughter has lawrences hair and holos eyes, and a normal human form.

Did Holo really have sex with that wolf

Would you buy this tasteful nude Holo?
goodsmile.info/en/product/6804/Wise Wolf Holo.html

Horo is always tasteful.

the show is slow as fuck and there is no connection between them other than her demanding food and wanting to go home while giving teary eyes. what a crock of shit. the only reason why this got any attention is because of the amount of marketing that was pushed on Sup Forums
the sad part is the show had massive potential

this. Horo fucking explains it in like one of the first goddamn episodes

no. It's just ntr fags cant stand her purity

Miyuri is their daughter user whether or not I give no fucks. If she got pregnant that would have been the longest pregnancy ive ever heard of with no signs through out the entire batch of novels.

Tasteful

>NTRfags are at it again

Fuck oyu

she doesnt get boned. She dirtied her self by begging for safe passage and her pride gets wounded.

Does she have nipples? This is important

Holy fuck cause of this thread I checked how far the series was translated and found out it's completely in english. Can you guys tell me how I should go about getting them? I know amazon is terrible for getting books.

I've bought them all on amazon and I have had no issues at all. I did see some anons had the problem of getting the 3dpd covers but that has not been the case for me.
Aside from that just look online for a torrent and they will be there

Get the leather-bound limited edition in mint condition for less than the MSRP on eBay like I did.

I have one of these and the text is dithered halftone. It's weird, like they wanted to make it gray or something. Not to mention it's tiny tiny type and the book is like a dictionary.

I'd get the regular novel series. I have both.

More like Whoro.

But then you have to buy Spring Log separately, and having two small books labeled 18 and 19 next to a massive "complete" edition would look retarded.

Buy both the individual books and the anniversary edition then, so it looks less out of place

I truly wished that Lawrence had got that narwhal's horn so this could be a thing. It saddens me, them not being able to be together for long. Lawrence getting immortal now would be kinda sugar coating tho.

this thread is fucking trash
kill youreselves

Lawrence might die, but atleast Holo will now have her descendants to spend time with her.
>The invisible hand of the free market is a dynasty of wolf girls.

>Holo and her descendants become their universe's version of the Rothschilds

>Horo

>lawrence was a jew all along

I, for one, welcome our pagan wolf goddess overlord.

S3 when?

Sauce.

Just get the books user, they're pretty good, and we're never getting a S3 ;_;

>we're never getting a S3 ;_;
Maybe as some kind of Anniversary Event to promote a Reprint Edition?

The Bolivian Army tracks them down and demands they return the apples.

At least give us an OVA.

I didn't even know about this, thanks user

I blame hurricane maria