Which turkey would you handle, Sup Forums?

Which turkey would you handle, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVQJw0EeriI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ciel is so cute

fair taste

Best maid.

Wow, those two rivals are really close.

Can they really be rivals if they aren't equals?

Yes
>Every Medaka Box rival
>Every Yugioh rival
>Every Dragonball rival
And so on and so forth

Akiha. All other opinions are invalid.

Makihisa is literally, unironically me.

Shit Tsundere who NTRs her brother with some adopted faggot.

From the entire Type Moon franchise these five would be my top choices to fuck: Medusa, Arc, Bazett,Touko Aozaki, and Jannu.

>Medusa instead of Medea
Shit taste

Outside of the Tsukihime scenario though, Arc can basically kill Ciel whenever she wants. The rest of what you listed are at least matchups.

What if I find Medea too pure to defile? So did anyone legit care that Atalanta is dead?

And even post-Roa Ciel will just revive even if she does, just a lot slower.
Ciel going all out like in Meltan is enough to keep 30% Arc on the ropes, at least until her power boost kicks in, which is more than can be said for any of Goku's old rivals.

>So did anyone legit care that a servant in a Fate spinoff died?
>Asking in a Tsukihime thread
Really?

But as soon as Roa is killed off Ciel will become mortal again so it isn't like her immortality is infinite. The most effective way to kill her would be just to hunt Roa.

No, that's the point, even after Roa is gone for good, Ciel still revives when killed, it's just much slower. It's covered in Talk or Prelude, IIRC.

the maid and len

Blonde-haired foreigner!

The entire point of talk was to test if Ciel was any good without her immorality.

Right, she's not immortal, just extremely difficult to kill (she'll regenerate so long as her brain is intact).

All of them

But where is that said?

You're allowed a threesome with any two Type Moon girls from all across the franchise. Who do you pick?

>Tsukihime Dokuhon PlusPeriod - talk. Glossary: Ciel's Immortality [Circumstance], p.198
>Ciel's Immortality [Circumstance]
>After the obliteration of Roa, Ciel lost her characteristic immortality.
>Ciel naturally reverted to having a body that would "die if killed" since the World no longer needed to kept her alive to sustain Order.
>However, Ciel was still tough. No matter what, Ciel's body was still the one that "survived" after being killed by Arcuied and abandoned by Roa's soul. Its power of regeneration was exceptional.
>Still, she would not resurrect if killed. In order to kill someone who could regenerate like Ciel, it was best to destroy the brain, where the Magic Circuits converge.

in kohaku ending roa is never killed off, he's just been made to weak by akiha absorbing him that he can't really do anything besides make akiha a bit more of a cunt and ambiguously stronger

so if we follow from this ending ciel should still have her paradox regeneration because roa is still around

So not even in the actual stories, just in side material that doesn't match what the story says.

Same should be true in Hisui and Akiha's endings, since Akiha kills him in her own route and Shiki only slashes SHIKI's lines in Hisui's route, which shouldn't have any affect on Roa's soul since no points were stabbed.

Talk is part of Plus Period, that extract is from the Plus Period glossary. It's from the same thing.

Medusa and Dirty Red

>Akiha kills him in her own route
That reminds me, why didn't Roa transfer to Shiki when that happened? IIRC she tore him up instead of using her power on him, so he should still be able to make the jump.

>doesn't match what the story says.
It does though?
>"But, that girl, she couldn't stay dead." Quietly. Almost laughingly, she says this.
>"Her dead body was taken to the Church and preserved as a sample of a vampire returning to human form.
>But, though I don't know what kind of fate it was, her body was a special body, and had an abnormal reviving ability. One day three years later, even though she shouldn't have, she came back from the dead.

Medea and Medea lily

>That reminds me, why didn't Roa transfer to Shiki when that happened?
What makes you think he didn't? Same for Hisui's route.

Arcade Bumstead.

It's been a while since I've played it but I could've sworn her immortality was tied to Roa. Why would she still regenerate at all once he's gone. Keep in mind I haven't played KT so if it's covered more in depth there feel free to let me know.

>It's been a while since I've played it but I could've sworn her immortality was tied to Roa.

Immortality - yes.
>Why would she still regenerate at all once he's gone.

She ex-vampire and very good healer.

See . She's not immortal anymore, she just has bullshit regeneration that makes her just shy of DA tier.

>no Aoko
What retard made this image

Ciel good end best end.

Is it hatesex?

Ciel sort of hates Arc but Arc sees Ciel as harmless.

Easy, Touko and Aoko.

I thought everyone in Tsukihime was straight.

Arturia and Gray in front of Mordred while the latter is forced to watch.

Just to throw in her face the sight of her father fucking a descendant that is NOT her

Gray isn't for incestuous NTR lewding!

I want Akiha and Rin to bully me followed by full dere the day after.

Do you think Akiha's Tohno Gland would work on Rin?

The Tohno gland is a male only organ much like a ponos.

Akiha is so flat she makes Rin look like a cow by comparison

Only Ciel is enough for me

Does it even count as incest after so many generations?

And yet they both manage to be absolute shit girls.

She probably isn't even a direct descendant, but a grand-grand-grandniece or something though.

And no, I don't think it counts. It needs to be till grade 3 or something to be incest I think, and some countries even allow first cousin marroage

Does she want the Melon?

Everyone wants the mellon, user. Even Iskandar

This. We need Altria fucking saberfaces while ignoring Mordred for maximum bullying

Any news on the remake yet? I read the manga and liked it, planned to read the novel, but heard of the remake and was thinking if I should wait

>Altria
Stop

If it does get a remake its going be realta nua tier shit.

With better designs! That makes a lot of difference. Look at the Ciel comparison for example. Also, that Akiha feels more beautiful

Kill yourself or at the very least never post again

The heroine of the superior sequel.

Len is just loli Medea

Is this the legendary Succhin route?

Not even close

Alright fellas, lay it on me, what's the preferred method of playthroughs? I'm tired of waiting on a remake that will never happen, so I'll just check out a LP of the game.

God, I can't get over how big of an improvement Arc's design is. This is something I'd check a girl out wearing in real life.

Ciel and Arc got fucking butchered. There was no reason their original hairstyles and clothes wouldn't work in the new art.

Bet the artist was a farsidefag.

>so I'll just check out a LP of the game
How about you just fuck right off back to r/eddit.

>women wanting a vidya nerd
>a vidya nered that actually writes reviews and gets merch

Tohsaka Rin and Moedred

Would redmage summoning Mordred actually provide good results?

Would Mordred fuck redmage just to piss off her father?

Rider and Lancer Alter. They would destroy my pelvis and coccyx both, and it would be worth it.

Artoria Lancer and Rin.

>YOU CAN'T FIGHT SEIBAH YOU'RE A GURRRRLLLLL-
>Dead end

Bold bait, almost pulled it off but the LP gave it away. You have potential user

>Bold bait, almost pulled it off but the LP gave it away. You have potential user

It's visual novel, what's the difference? If it was a game like Ace Attorney or Danganronpa where you have to think about your actions to proceed, I'd agree. But's it's literally a visual novel. And I don't have a Windows OS.

>How about you just fuck right off back to r/eddit.

I was going to go back to GameFAQs actually.

Tohsaka Rin pleases college boys for candy ooohohohoho

>It's visual novel, what's the difference

She prefers girls though.

Thread BGM
youtu.be/zVQJw0EeriI
Its over guys.

Tell me your oldest memory about Tsukihime. What was the impression you had the first time you finished your first route. And your favorite heroine has aged well? or your tastes matured and you left her behind for better constructed characters?

Aoko

>Tell me your oldest memory about Tsukihime.
I didn't know that raping Arc got you a bad end.

Arc if forced but to be honest with you all I would have to say my Christmas turkey every time.

I am eating...I am eating...curry. Om nom nom, fresh, straight from the cook. It's piping hot and the steam from it burns my eyes a little, the smell is strong, and the flavor intense. "Oh Ciel, please give me some more, i'm still hungry!". I don't think i've ever come across curry as rich as this before, the flavor takes over all my senses. I can't take it anymore, I want more of this spicy deliciousness. I find the place it's coming from, its a hole, and I notice Ciel is looking the other way. The hole isn't big enough for me to use the spoon, but around it is soft tissue. I pull it open and decide to just use my tongue to scoop out the curry. I notice another area near the curry hole, dripping with something, so I taste it. The flavor is that of salty milk and coins, I quickly return to the curry to remove the taste. While eating the curry, I hear a gurgling noise...suddenly a hot gust of air billows out of the hole and the curry begins flowing at an amazing pace. The smell, the taste, the heat, it all comes pouring out of the hole with such force...soon it's all over my face and the floor, I'm slathered in it, enjoying it, loving it. I begin lapping it off the floor. My hands are covered in it, i begin rubbing it into myself. The heat is so intense that it begins to make my penis erect...as the curry pours out, I get closer and closer to orgasm. In the background I can hear Ciel moaning in discomfort.

That image brings back memories

ez

I want to Aoko Aoko's Aokos

The Aozaki sisters are the only correct answer

Arc is best.
But man, they really felt the need to add lolis in the sequels. I hope they'll make their way back in the remake if it ever fucking comes out.