Are whites just a joke at this point?

Are whites just a joke at this point?

can't compete sexually, musically, athletically or at basic skill games.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1043x235, 68K)

Ill fuck you up in street fighter or starcraft right now pussy ass nigga

Asian dominate at games that require autism, like fighting or RTS.
Games that require teamwork and coordination, like CS and Dota, it's much more even.

pol will never be serious about the truth, and yes they are beyond a joke at this point

blacks are actually pretty good at fighting games

Because nannying and looking after the welfare of all the world's blacks, browns, yellows, sandnigs, pajeets, chinks and mestizos, all while having our homelands flooded by said refuse, tends to take away a lot of our time to do what we used to be good at.

Attached: 1e9.png (625x626, 32K)

>Sup Forums
>full of white people
no

Brain over brawn , reddit get out

Whites are less likely to sell their souls to Satan

So fuck off out of our civilization. Simple answer innit. You don't like us, you are racist towards us, so leave. I don't give a fuck what colour you are or what cult you follow, just get out.

And the last game I played online was just us few white people surrounded by East Asians. The game was new to them, so we had to teach them everything, all they could do was copy, even when they knew the game and had CSed from all their slave wages, they still curled around us as leaders. Quite hilarious really.

It's true. We are above everyone else in the categories you named

As well as sports games

Whites are best at grand strategy and anything requiring original thought and cunning. Asians are only good at MOBAs and such because the roles and duties are predetermined.

Why would they leave our civilization when they can just steal it for themselves?

Attached: mp2050.jpg (414x834, 70K)

GO BACK TO YOUR SJW SHITHOLE

This.
There's a special place in Hell for smug cunts too.

Attached: 1519686606927.gif (800x371, 125K)

Ireland is the only decent country in north Western Europe. Ireland can still be saved.

Sorry, I was busy working to cure cancer/build roads/go to fucking mars. You were saying?
Why don't you wrap your big monkey lips back around that chicken bone and let the actual humans get back to work.

and which grand strategy competitive games are you basing this off of

>asian cs scene
you what

>can't compete sexually
meme
>musically
you're joking, right?
>athletically
most cases, sure I'll concede this one
>basic skill games
remember that nigger game where they light themselves on fire and burn to death? Great game.