Why are western "men" so sensitive to the realities of life...

Why are western "men" so sensitive to the realities of life? They easily get PTSD from watching an ISIS beheading video while arabs/blacks/asians don't even flinch at the sight of it. Frankly it disgusts me how neutered the west has become towards life and death.

Attached: 30fdd3ca8df5bb9c4a3597e2ffc05238.jpg (623x450, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4141436/Study-finds-psychopaths-average-intelligence.html
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-else/201612/are-psychopaths-really-smarter-the-rest-us
newscientist.com/article/2118547-real-life-psychopaths-actually-have-below-average-intelligence/
iflscience.com/brain/psychopaths-may-have-below-average-levels-of-intelligence-despite-their-reputation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it would be bad news for the jews

I can watch hardcore gore without even flinching, it really isn't that hard, and sadly, it's reality, no point in hiding yourself from things that happen in real life, bubble wrapping yourself isn't healthy

Nazis in the past: murdering people for fun because they were not Aryans
"Nazis" nowadays: getting beaten up by Antifa faggots, crying about everything.
Sup Forums is full of pussies

source?

datamining thread

t. psychopath

Or poor bait

Honestly I'm worried by how many of my male friends have never seen someone get killed. They all turn away from shit like this. I always tell them, "You should watch, it gives you a clear idea of just how bad the world is."

They always respond with, "I know, I don't have to see it." But can they really know then? I don't think so. It's like the video of the 4 troops getting bushwhacked in Niger. You have to watch the guy run, watch him get hit and stumble while screaming. Think what it must be like for him in those last moments. When did he know it was over? What was going through his mind? Watch as the jihadi walks by so casually and shoots him again.

Modern men are cowards.

You're right OP, how can white men even compete

Psychopaths are more intelligent than normal people

It's a description not an insult.

Someone in my class at vocational school keeps asking me to share gore vids but he always ends up wussing out when I actually want to show something. Pisses me off. Even the /r9k/ guy blowing his brains out was too much.

don't you have a knife to bin before curfew?

Maybe in american movies and minds of edgy teens. Maybe niggers are also pinnacle of evolution?

Not true. There's millions of whites in armies ready to kill anyone once their leader gives them the ok.

then they come back with suicidal thoughts because of the 'tragedy' of witnessing mass death. Meanwhile the mujaheddin warrior comes back to his kings throne and indulges in life like nothing ever happened.

Not just in movies, you should read about it. There are many psychological researches. Psychopaths are not only more intelligent but also better because they're not limited by pathetic feelings.

You got a source for that friendo?

You such a hardcore badass.

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x369, 94K)

that is because PTSD happens when someone is encountered by a reality that is drasticlly different from what is expected to be the norm for given person. In the west something like a beheading is not considered normal, same prolonged states of danger. But it doesn't mean the same can't happen to an arab or asian. Just imagine you move to some western country and all of the sudden your sister/mom decides to dress western, got to work etc or you as a man are not given the respect you think you should be getting, then you could end up with PTSD too.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4141436/Study-finds-psychopaths-average-intelligence.html

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-else/201612/are-psychopaths-really-smarter-the-rest-us

newscientist.com/article/2118547-real-life-psychopaths-actually-have-below-average-intelligence/

iflscience.com/brain/psychopaths-may-have-below-average-levels-of-intelligence-despite-their-reputation/

Attached: 1520505600410.jpg (1029x6000, 1019K)

>the you're old enough to remember when Australians were good at shitposting.

yea ok grandpa, now leave this thread

>to the realities of life
No you moronic beast.
The west, civilization, means that a beheading is not "a reality of life".
We, civilized people, strive forward in order to reduce savagery.
>realities of life
You fucking uncivilized moron.

Attached: “The White Man’s Burden (Apologies to Rudyard Kipling).” Victor Gillam, Judge, April 1, 1899.j (1243x719, 267K)

> other races see butchery and yawn at it
That's because we are civilized.

well I don't flinch when I watch niggers and towel head being blown to bits or beheaded. actually, I bring out the popcorn.
OM NOM NOM!