Rocky

What do you fags think about rocky movies?

Attached: 3927B4DE-5880-403F-8A0B-0E49111BBA5D.jpg (184x274, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ICQqdrNSUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is this Sup Forums ?

some of the best.
Not Sup Forums though.

Attached: Bloodsport how to deal with the patriarchy.webm (640x368, 2.74M)

Rocky 3 is Sup Forums, not sure about any of the others

Attached: rockyiv.jpg (1330x748, 524K)

I like the movies but I didn't like the Creed movie (I know it wasn't Rocky but still Stallone played there)

I tried watching the first one but it was blue pilled garbage about women and love and relationships or something. Not a fan.

Paulie was the only redpilled character.

too bad he started to take steroids for this movie.

old and gay

Are you sure you watched the good movie?

You guys are on red alert baiting right?

Dolph Jundgren is often cited on this board as the perfect specimen of a hwhite man: tall, Nordic, clever (masters in Chemical Engineering), sporty (European karate champion), good-looking, tough. Some niggers broke into his house in Marbella when he wasn't there. They tied up his family, but then they saw a picture of Dolph, realised it was his house and ran away.

rocky 1 is good. the rest i dont care. faggots who prefer the 2nd just because he wins a fight needs to off themselves for not getting the point of the movie.

Eminem's favourite movies. I don't like.

Based on Rocky Marciano. Marciano was the greatest boxer ever even though he was white. Newer generations don't even know him. Whites don't even want to look up to him and see that whites are capable of boxing. (which was dominated back then by whites). Instead, because of the Jewish media influence someone like Ali and Tyson will be glorified by our youth, who didn't even have a perfect boxing career.

GONNA FLY NOW
FLYING HIGH NOW
I can't help loving all Stallone films, especially Over The Top.
This is a semi-political thread because it illustrates the white American male triumphing over the Russkie and nog fighters, which is definitely allegory. We needed one of Rocky conquering a Jew, though...

hard work through struggle and you can achieve

ok for the russkie but rocky wasn't about punching nogs.

3 is one of my favorite movies. 4 is good too. 1 & 2 are probably better films but I’m not as much of a fan. V sucked cock. Haven’t bothered with any of the new ones.

Would rather watch legit boxing than some steroid monkey acting in a movie where boxing is to the real sport what star wars is to real battles

1 is great. 3 and 4 are good fun (4 is basically an hour of music videos followed by an insane fight). The rest are the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ICQqdrNSUM
So, who should have won?

I think most people just think he wins in the first movie--combination of people who haven't actually seen it and idiots can't understand a movie.
Its pretty rare I even meet someone who knows he doesn't win in the first movie desu.
>faggots who prefer the 2nd
I haven't seen any of the other movies in so long.

Pic related will piss you off if you read it.

Attached: rocky_is_rapist.png (621x717, 139K)

Attached: EC6C1092-90EA-4F92-9D21-F9EE89A06077.jpg (960x704, 91K)

Rocky 4 isn't Sup Forums If rocky 4 was Sup Forums the Dolph Lundgren character--the symbol of communism--would be played by some hipster faggot with no muscles and a scarf.

His couch in the first two films was a jew

epic