Girl on girl intimacy

>girl on girl intimacy
>girl on girl skinship
>it isn't yuri
Why does anime always do this?

It's not just anime. Girls are like that in real life.

/u/fag tears are delicious.

harem mc's aren't real life either

user this happens in real life. My two best friends are always holding hands, cuddling when we go out to eat, or sleeping together when we drink, it's just what girls do. They have poor circulation so they need to keep each other's hands warm. This is why they hug a lot as well, plus it's a comfort thing. Sleeping together after drinking only makes sense since your body temperature lowers from alcohol, leading to more circulation problems. Living together means they get to avoid the awkward questions from people that don't understand the circulatory system.

It ended on a canon Yozora x Sena ending, you retards

>Yozora-oneechan, Sena's being mean to me again.

Maybe your are dense?

Forgot my pic

Not everything is sex, grow up.

Gay.

>girls do it in real life
Multiple girls don't fall for the same, below average looking nice guy in real life either but suddenly their interpersonal relationships are realistic?

The LN had a yuri ending, though.

Will they fuck?

>Sleeping together after drinking only makes sense since your body temperature lowers from alcohol
Actually alcohol dulls your body's thermoregulating reflex, as well as your senses. You feel hotter, but you're not necessarily getting hotter or colder, just slowly assuming room temperature. Despite this, people in cold climates abuse it to feel better during the hellish weather.

Take off your yuri goggles the truth is nobody won anything

>hetfags actually believe this

It's okay if it's Kobato

They like to tease shit ton.