Tokyo Ghoul

Has Sup Forums come up with a comprehensive plan to protect this smile yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/149/4701/18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thinking is too hard, can't we just rape her

That's my wife right there.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Touka !!

Eto should just marry touka

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???AAAAAAA??AAAAAAA?AA I LOVE ETO!

Oh shit, Zone-tan got an anime?

Kaneki already activated his plan to protect her smile

good taste

>t. part 1 kaneki

yes we will send mutsuki to do the job

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I love hina-chan

excellent taste my anonymous friend

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/149/4701/18

>t. eto

Touka my wife

>O MY PURE RIZE GHOUL GENES RE-CANNIBALIZED 1,000 TIMES!

Still better than
>O MY OCEAN DREAM

>Kaneki is a ghoul incest baby

Wait, are the Washu from Israel?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

That might be V higher ups, washu are more like ancient jap samurai.
Maybe we'll get a trump ghoul and he'll nuke kaneki in part 3.

>t. Eto

please come back

Samurai ghoul when?

We don't deserve her

So was Hide's insurance Kimi? Or at least something to do with her and Kanou? She was on Rue with him so maybe?

Apparently Hide somehow knew Kanou would die at the graveyard and his subordinates would then come out and help out for some reason. Hide is approaching Furuta levels of magical foresight

Kurona. He was probably tailing Kanou too.

Where is Takizawa? Are we missing any void characters other than him? Eto?

In Tokyo, decapitating people and wearing that chink bikaku Hakatori as his cocksleeve. We saw him like 2 chapters ago. Eto and Papa Tsukiyama are the only characters in the void at this point. Though he was never all that important to begin with

Isn't Hakatori Japanese?

>Tokyo Ghoul: Ace follows Blitz Kaneki and his quest against V to avenge his parents
Bravo Ishida

>Hide is approaching Furuta levels of magical foresight
i-shit-a writing once again

my bad

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

I miss Kanou already

>Hide is approaching Furuta levels of magical foresight
I'm so fucking sick of these type of characters in the series.

>And his twin sister ,Pleasure Kaneki, keeping his cock warm during those cold winter nights of his his quest.

Make it happen, Ishida

I've never been one for edge but at this point I hope they 'dig' Kaneki up and he fucking kills them all. This shit is just full of insulting levels of convenience and bullshit.

He was at fuckung Rue where Kimi had been during Aogiris last stand. God you are retarded user.

>Not wanting to fuck Uncle Hide.

Ugh I'm so done with this bullshitty manga, praising this selfish girl like she is a queen, why is ishida so unaware of his own writing

user you only say that because...

Thanks for cheering me up. It is a very low effort shitposting but I always browse the Friday/Saturday threads because I enjoy it a lot.

I wanted to spress my opinion about this character and this manga

w-woah

Wow I didnt realize it before but now after seeing the ghouls help taking care of that monster they're actuslly pretty cool!

#notallghouls

DESU I honestly want somewhat happy ending for kaneki since he sufferd so fucking much already.

Why did touka tell kaneki he lost???

I hope we get a diabetes inducingly sweet re-union with Kaneki and Hide with Kaneki crying like a bitch

Why is she selfish?

After this I'll...

Followed by Aura stabbing him through the back.

Now I finally see Ghouls are all just misunderstood!

I wanna be a ghoul now!

>ugh
>>>tumblr

Oh so kanou and his assistants were just misunderstood too! Theyre now pardoned of all crimes and a statue of kanou will be built.

>implying Sup Forums actually cares
I can't bring myself to really give a shit. Seeing as how Touka was litterally shoehorned in the story after, I don't know how many chapters of being sidebenches, I literally don't care wether Ishida puts focus on her like this. It's so lackluster. Touka feels like some random side-character that is pulled into the story just to die and for the fans to not really give a shit in general except some of her hardcore fans. All to develop the Mc more. That's how Touka feels.

And this is not even me hating her, just not buying this
>Ishida: "look how precious she is"
>Me: "Yeah, sure whatever"
Bring her back after 100+ chapters, confesses, fucks and get's married in 9 chapters. It basically all comes down to being so lackluster.

Kanou literally did nothing wrong.

Is Furuta in love with Kaneki?

Kaiju isn’t pardoned of his crimes and Kurona still rightfully wanted to murder him till the end instead of letting him die by his own hands with dignity.

Kimi just reveals herself to be on Hides side all along including when they were both at Rue.

He is his precious Kaneki and let him eat his nucleus breast. He loves him like a mother loves a son.

Was Kanou actually an hero the whole time?

It's like you think people don't try to earn forgiveness. But, of course you do. You're that kind of person.

The whole "breaking a cage" is about people realizing that ghouls are real, and then seeing them as creatures that are basically left humanity behind thanks to an extreme version of paleo diet. Chances are thanks to mediators like amon, blonde and half-face investigators will learn to accept ghouls and with some media coverage regular citizens will see that ghouls are pretty cool, then everything will move on to true blood type of situation. Kaneki is most likely fucked though

As long as Touka is alive and happy we are content

So will Amon finally become relevant now thanks to Hide?

She is an important person to Kaneki since OG TG deal with it

Human can't trust Ghoul. They are predator after all.

>important person to Kaneki
Who fuckin wasn't?

Her smile won't be tainted if she gets offscreened.

Only some of them. Most are actually peaceful, upstanding members of society.

Certainly not in this manga

Eto

I love kanou now.

Hide is omnipotent. He knows everything.

Of course he knows everything because he Hides offscreen for most of TG.

I hope re: ends like EoE

I haven't read Re: but I've read the last few chapters and I like the direction its gone.

I agree that Kanou's motivations is bad writing (although I'm probably just a speedreader) I can't help but think that his death was absolutely perfect. He set out what he had wanted to do

Yeah I think him killing himself when he accomplished what he wanted and also being interested in death is very in character, but the whole plan and goal feel endlessly stupid.

But he himself said he fucked up.
I just hope Ishida can control himself and won't use him as a ridiculous tension destroyer like Furuta.
It feels like Ishida forgot how to write serious moments sometimes.

His fasther spent his life researching ghoul (medicine) because of his sick mother. Kanou himself spent half his life doing the same. He achieved what his father wanted. How is this a bad writing? Because Ishida didn't go the Naruto way with that one elder who had eyes on his arm?

>sometimes

Kurona should be smiling here desu. Not only because she hates Suzuya, we all do

Kaneki will come out of the dragon still carrying the kill fucking everything mindset and screw up the human-ghoul peace shit for everyone, calling it now

I don't get the whole "let's destroy the city so there's more ghoul research" shtick

my two wives are so beautiful....

user, I..

It has nothing to do with the city destruction I think. To me his plan was creating a second dragon/huge kakuja in order to show the people what ghouls truly are. Furuta himself, in the 4 pages he wasn't a meme character said that he expected miracles from this giant kakuja too. If anything, their plan was to reveal the truth? about ghouls the Washuu clan was hiding for ages.

eto

Still no chibi review

i would have rather touka be with hide like it was hinted at the start of the first manga, kaneki and toukas relationship is so fucking forced its retarded cause touka even now still shows no emotions

fuck off