Attached: IMG_9420.jpg (1383x990, 105K)

Poop In Ya

You are correct.

slav girls are best

Hispanic's not a race

White hispanic girls > white girls > la goblina

They're a mix of races

This

Hispanic is a dumb term since it encompasses two different races with ethnic variance of interbreeding between them.
t."hispanic"
Have a Polish girlfriend though.

Mestizo means mixed

It's a cultural thing. White hispanics means southern euro descent but even they usually have a small amount of Native

Pupina is white not a filthy Azteca spic

She's actually part Mexican

Hispanic girls are evil and make your offspring dumb and ugly and the family hates you for being white. And the kids tell everyone, "ey yo, I is Mexican not white!" when hey grow up.

Actually EVERY half breed I've ever met was ashamed of their whiteness and said they were Mexicans even though they had lived in America their whole lives.

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 73K)

Ok OP, I'll bite... Hispanic/latina women in many senses by far outperform the Huwyte roastie. They tend to be more loyal, traditional wives & gfs on average, BUT that all depends on where they're from.. Latinas from their home countries are usually sexy and loving because they've been raised to take care of a house and the family. "Americanization" can ruin them just like everyone else, creating fat and crazy lunatics who won't hesitate to turn your life into their own rendition of hell... The same as how white women here in the states have learned to completely dominate areas like divorce court to ruin the lives of men. The "rights" a woman have here virtually destroyed the chances of many women being decent lovers.. They're too spoiled and entitled by their vaginas. However when it comes to the best type of attractiveness in women for me, it's a fight between Southern & Eastern Europeans and CERTAIN Eastern Asians.

Attached: 1517481197716.png (1110x1080, 835K)

No

>""white"" hispanics

Attached: 1429831706609.gif (600x525, 712K)

That's easy.. It's because when we "mutts" happen to be part white, it's never white enough for you pricks... Whenever that happens we tend to gravitate towards the more accepting crowd of whatever we happen to be. Black/brown folks tend to be more open to being friends with people even if they're not exactly the same as them. White people need to be less autistic in all honesty, you'd be way less hated if you were.

Attached: 1517324830530.jpg (740x721, 45K)

>aging like milk at 20 vs aging like mild at 25
Sigh

This is the shit I'm talking about.. The nerve of you lot to wonder why people get sick of your antics..

Attached: 1516554747973.jpg (214x300, 21K)

ok

Attached: images (12).jpg (297x495, 29K)

No
Hispanic girls are mostly trash. They come here and sabotage our condoms to get pregnant and ask for money and a visa. (pretty sure they do the same in US)

They are good for a good night ride tho.

Hispanic women age better imo

Hispanic girls of European decent> Hispanic girls > huyt gurz

only with respect to cooking and eating ass

Shame on her for skipping leg day.

>Our

Holy shit... user I really hope you're kidding, that's fucking scary. Like that exact situation is a nightmare for me.

Attached: 1513419929623.jpg (552x474, 15K)

>he doesn't realize that all women are doing this
buddy, stay away from 3d women, they're bad news

Attached: 1521120730184.png (540x608, 396K)

this

Even my tinder sloots??? I've hit many bitches saying they never want kids, or at least not right now... Should I be worried that phone call is coming? I always use my own condoms user! I'm ok right?!?

Attached: 1520398877798.gif (331x331, 364K)

OOOOhhhh shit bitch I'm on a roll today!

Attached: 1442289147719.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

Just use your own rubbers and watch for the warning signs

No it doesn’t. It means half and half

According to pol she is not white since she is part indian

You are hispanic in America though

Mestizo comes from the word mezcla, which means mix. Mestizo = Mezclado = Mixed

>t. paraguayan

In new Spain mestizo meant specifically half native and half european and castizo meant half mestizo and half european. Those terms are used in America since Mexico is just south and influences America the most of all Latin American countries

Asian qts>>>>>>>>>>> white or hispanic roasties

Attached: 1493616074144.jpg (936x702, 109K)

According to Sup Forums, nobody in America is white... If you wanna bet go take the ancestry dna test. I can all but GUARANTEE you'll come back some kind of "mutt" if your family has been here more than 2 generations. This whole claim that American white people are somehow the same as their European counterparts is not only wrong, it makes you sound fucking retarded. If anything, you could claim that the rest of the world and their homogenous societies are all inferior to us. Look at how poorly they are handling accepting change. There is a reason this country dominates on a world scale, there isn't anything that can stop our progress toward the future, especially not mixing of races, It's already too late in that regard.. "White" here doesn't even pass for white in the rest of the world already so that shit's out the window. There's nothing wrong with having a rich background, if we didn't falsely claim that whiteness is the sole reason for success in a nation, we'd be past so many arbitrary problems by now. Just think about that a bit.

Attached: 1453866132699.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Europeans have blood from Asians and in some countries even Africans so that’s just retarded. Americans are white. You completely missed my point, kike

s/Amercans/Amerimutts/g

Also, I love Pupinia even though I never met her.

Fuck off spic. A spic is a spade except for one shade. You belong with the niggers anyway.

Hideous pie faced mongoloid

Mormon women >^10^10^10 Other women

BRRRAAAAAAPPPP

Attached: 1519494610768m.jpg (981x1024, 101K)

No, she's 56% anglo and the rest comes from other parts of Europe. You'll have to take my word for it.

Well you know that's cool and all but you're the real nigger lover between us.

Pupinia is fucking cute, how old is she

She's around 19 right now.

Good, good...

Attached: emperor-palpatine.png (640x480, 388K)

Attached: 1520435888115.png (225x225, 3K)

I'm gonna agree with you. My gf is Puerto-Rican and she's better than the white women I've dated.