Is solving the suicide epidemic really as easy as getting all American citizens a dog?

Is solving the suicide epidemic really as easy as getting all American citizens a dog?

Attached: Boogie dog.png (1080x1229, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0y_a_V1QD3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no hes an idiot. if he wasnt he wouldn't have gotten fat

Hmm... that might actually work.

What a retard. Does he have no family or relatives? Altho hes abomination im sure he would hurt them by offing himself. Well prolly not after this tweet.

Top kek, the fat fuck needs a doggo to not an hero

Idk but they are good mudslime repellent.

>lose wife
>get dog
I didn't know boogie was canadian

>get everyone a dog
Hell no. Not everyone can take care of a dog, especially someone that can't take care of themselves.

I would pay a non-trivial amount of money towards a Kickstarter to live stream that guy getting flayed open from neck to feet

When you have to kill it because you cant pay the vet....you will truly feel alive I'm sure

Almost as pathetic as OP.

You forgot your AnCap flag there bud.

>life sucks
>get a dog
>dog shits on carpet
>now life sucks and your living room stinks

nah

chances of him ever getting laid are much higher with the dog

> fat
> if you're halfway decent
> fat
> guilt tripping.

Attached: IMG_2619.png (510x332, 66K)

Natural selection is solving the suicide problem.

We should meme boogies dog to death so the fat fuck finally an heros

watch this guy's twitter to find out

KEK

Attached: IMG_2528.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

>He thinks this is a Canadian problem
American women are all dogs anyway.

How long before he eats the dog?

AYO HOL UP
*barks at literally nothing for several hours*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIT
*attacks toddler unprovoked*
YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE..
*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*
WE WUZ SUM
*farts rancid corpse gas*
SUM FINNA
*kills neighbour's cat*
LIKE SUM FINNA
*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*
WE WUZ SUM
*consistently stinks like putrid shit*
MANS BES FRIIIEEEEEN-
*gets hit by a car*

Attached: 3749317683_ffaa1b4436_z.jpg (640x480, 98K)

well animals are known to have a healing effect.
Petting a dog or a cat sets free endorphines and it's known that pet owners are healthier and less depressed, especially dog owners because dogs force you to go outside regularly.

I also have seen some very depressed, suicidal people, who didn't do it in the end because "who would take care of my cat"? They wouldn't even care what their families and friends would say, but the fate of the pet is what matters.

I'm pro animals as therapists. They often do it better than humans because they can reach you on an unconditional level
youtube.com/watch?v=0y_a_V1QD3U

If you're feeling suicidal and live in an apartment complex go ahead, a dog is a great idea.
You won't have to fight your insecurity and you'll get suicided by some random dude that's sick of your fucking tiny ass barking dog nigger shit.

No one owns a dog. They own you. Ask any dog owner. Hell, ask any dog.

he can't, he has like a chastity belt on his stomach so if he eats too much it just refuses to expand like a chinese fish cormorant

Keked hard

Attached: Kevin-Malone-Laugh.gif (300x300, 2.73M)

he did promise to outlive the dog.

You have to learn to take care of a dog before you can take care of yourself. A dog is a good place to start because you get feedback. If you are fucking it up they shit and piss all over your stuff.

Is he signalling for sympathy because he's feeling suicidal? How transparent, pathetic

Oh no....

Attached: Blank+_caeed135f725f1037c6280319152be2d[1].png (600x500, 89K)

>boogie will never lose the w-

Woah

Attached: boogie weight loss.png (1080x961, 909K)

Sunshine helps more. 200+ sunny days a year really change your mood. Thank god we barely have niggers and mudslimes live behind walls.

I'd wear a poncho if I was him.

i love how he thinks the t shirt is what makes his fucking boobs look huge and not his shitty life choices

If he ever makes it to a normal human weight all his excess skin will give him a permanent knee-length poncho.

All americans should have a dog anyways. Its the perfect accessory to the typical american security system. (shooting things)

He said ‘getting’ a dog, not eating one for breakfast.

Oh yeah, that's just what our country needs, more mutts.

Attached: 1495962813136.jpg (500x582, 39K)

But that's exactly what having children is for. Dogs are for family.

this. I've seen dogs and cats keep a person going.

A security system with a chemical sensor sensitive in the nanomole range and with teeth.

Pets attract the mentally ill

What a load of shit. I have two children and I still consider suicide every fucking day

I used to get real lonely n depressed n shit when was younger, but my parents got me a dog and the dog always made me happy and uncomfortable, i never felt lonely. they truly are mans best friend.

Selfish piece of shit. Your children deserve better.

Once I cried because of my boyfriend and my dog (a pug mix) heard it and ran down the stairs, jumped at me, nuzzled through my face until I stopped crying

Outlive your dog? But dogs don't live that long...

>this weak ass bait

is he going to need to get those moobs like, surgically removed?

>the dog made me uncofortable
wat

Attached: images (4).jpg (188x252, 7K)

>implying that's bait
He's right, though.

Suicide is truly the most selfish act a person can do.

>t. Suicidal fat man

I truly hate people like him.

Dogs are redpilled.

Attached: dog breeds.jpg (1200x1146, 269K)

>owe others by default to just be and suffer years so their feelings aren't hurt
No. Fuck you.

>Petting a dog or a cat sets free endorphines
But where do they go then?

Attached: 1498520478777.jpg (576x416, 42K)

It sure as fuck helps if you are a forever alone type of guy not having any contact more or less what so ever. In that case a doggo might help to get you at least out on routine walks.

lost

Attached: eel.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Probably not, people that aren't well adjusted do not need to care for a dog. Dogs need to be let out regularly and cleaned after. They need to be fed and watered. If you aren't poor or a piece of shit, they also have medical expenses and I'm sure prefer to have interaction and play time.

into the dog and cat, they harvest good thoughts

>sits on dog by accident
>crunch.wav

>>Adopt a dog instead of fathering biological children.

When will incels learn?

Attached: 068AD301-6CF9-494C-AB26-25F112D09155.png (207x243, 6K)

>if you're depressed, BUY THIS THING

boogie is gonna totally eat that dog.

Attached: 1517912637248.jpg (500x718, 45K)

A dog is a big responsibility. For people who have never considered the benefits of dog-ownership on their own and need to be advised by YouTube personalities, it might be better to start with a cat, or even a hamster. I mean, if you fuck up and the creature ends up with nightmarish behavioral problems, what is that going to do for your self-esteem? You can't even raise a dog properly. At least read a book or two on owning dogs first, and spend time researching the best breed for your lifestyle.

i think suicide is the solution to the suicide epidemic

Why do people hate boogie so much? He seems like a nice guy.

Fuck off kike

Hello, nigger!

You hate boogie why, exactly? Still haven't given me an answer you fucking sheep. You just hate him because it's the "cool" thing to do. Think for yourself for once, you massive fucking tool.

Cultural appropriation reee

Uh, let’s see. A guy who is so lacking in self discipline he becomes a disgusting fat fuck who somehow becomes a ridulous eceleb and then goes on to have his wife run off with a black guy? Is THAT the guy we are talking about?

All the sad brains have been infected by that cat parasite and it's making them want to kill themselves

He wants and is taking my tax money to sit around and be fat

No, it will just make many dogs sad and fat.

No, it's having responsibilities LIKE a dog.

I've never been suicidal so I don't know what that's like but I think you need mental help if you have suicidal feelings