Why are Russians called Slavs when they’re descended from Vikings?

Why are Russians called Slavs when they’re descended from Vikings?

Attached: 3E014C1B-8F5D-458A-AA38-D50044F1C00F.jpg (498x295, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity made men into slaves, peasants, and cucks. That's not a troll post, it's the actual reason

Attached: 1505962503292.png (540x297, 284K)

WE

They aren't. Some of their ruling class used to be. Centuries ago.

WUZ

Attached: C71618D7-613D-4D7C-8099-5D76CB26B6CB.gif (261x209, 347K)

>Why are Russians called Slavs when they’re descended from Vikings?
>They aren't. Some of their ruling class used to be. Centuries ago.

Attached: 1520155579199.png (670x565, 36K)

Only people from northwestern russia and the Dnepr river valley in Belarus and Ukraine used to be nordic, now they have become sl*void
Gardariket should be founded again

Attached: 28449644_1588947934493307_1018317331_n.png (960x958, 1.52M)

MALE MONARCHS

This, and for you who don't know they were the Rurikovich and they weren't either Vikings they were Varingians

>now they have become sl*void
Doesn't the very fact that that happened prove slavs are superior?

Attached: 121212wwww-bear.jpg (680x457, 99K)

>amerishart education

Slav is more of a language group

no, just that there are more of them
sl*voids are bug people

Oh, I see

slavs = christian slaves lol

Attached: child abuse.jpg (568x541, 114K)

Vikings=Pillaging
Varingian= Personal Mercenaries to the Eastern Roman Empire. Basically the ones that spread Orthodoxy in Ruthenia, Rus, ect.

Cause you don't know shit???

Lol. Germans is one-half slavs, and so?
We have only kingdomes by vikings, not DNA.

>just that there are more of them
Why is numerical superiority an invalid tactic?
Slavs now rule roughly 45% of European landmass, and over 60% of Asia. I'd say we're doing pretty good.
You on the other hand seem to be an evolutionary dead end.

Attached: putin squat.jpg (700x875, 96K)

Slavic, germanic, latin are linguistic groups. You look stupid if you use them in terms of race.

Whoa there Yaroslav,who said Germans? The Germans and Norse are completely different peoples and the Norse compared to Varingians are as removed as Germans to Norse

germanic,slav who cares
as long as you're blonde/redhead with blue/green eyes
there should be no infighting right now
we're europeans and we're becoming less and less
and boldly said,3/4 of us doesn't even care

Attached: 1508808803231.jpg (1280x853, 133K)

Gardarika is a place near Great Novgorod.
Also, i saw many nordic haplogrupes around Murmansk(transformated Normansk) and Archangelsk.
But majority of russians has mixt by turks and balts.

Why are turks called roaches when they’re descendants from incestuous goats?

Varangians is another name for vikings, retard

Well race as we know it today was not a concept back then so we can only distinguish them by Language.

ignorant slavscum kys loser

>Be me
>Watch Varg basically tell me I am not white (Green eyes, dark blonde hair)
>Begin genealogy
>Find out you stem from Odin himself
>Wat

Yeah. I didn't believe it either. But it is all there. So, I guess I am white.

Me 1, Varg 0.

Nope, Var means Faith as in the Christian faith, Ingi means Companion or a band, as in Mercenaries. meaning they Were Christian Mercenaries. Its in their fucking name.

word originates long before christianity

GIVE BACK NORDMANSK NOW YOU ACTUAL MONGOL, we will raze all the commieblocks and the big ugly statue when our navy sails up the kola fjord
all of the gulf stream coast to arkhangelsk (bjarmland) belongs to us, the rest of the white sea is finnish
you are to europe what the turks were to you

You talk big, but you are Norway.

Because a lot of whites are degenerates and we won't be making the same mistakes again. The ethnostate will be strictly genetically vetted for both western european purity and overall quality.

Beause they mixed in with the slav population to the point where the norse component is so small as to be irrelevant, and because the culture and language are very clearly slavic.

t. mutt beyond sl*void-tier

liar

Attached: eu boo.jpg (718x628, 110K)

fuckign anglo
you arent shit anyway
varg is a wannabe larper
aslong as youtube shekels flow

One thing the Kievian Rus were Varingians so Russia and Ukraine were establish by these people, meaning Russia has full claims on Ukraine just saying.

Not a fucking argument

But they were mostly drawn from northern europe, since apparently the byzantine emperors didn't trust their own country men to guard them.

Being wrong doesn't make you someone a liar. What is true, however, is that slavery itself long predates Christianity.

nice retort faggot

>you are to europe what the turks were to you
Except when Turks attacked us, we drove them back and preserved our culture and people. You don't seem to be doing that.

yes, bug people like you and sl**oids don't have a right to speak
your time will come slavoturk

It's not true, russians are not effeminate cucks.

Yes, I'm not saying anything contrary to that.
but 200 hundred years of constantly going from Kattagrat to Constantinople and trading with non Nordic people will change how your people operate on a cultural level.

vikings were homos, slavs didn't have such degeneracies

>has always required a big strong autocratic leader to praise
>still is a shithole
russians are the biggest cucks of all, they have never ruled themselves

Yes, I do. I live on Earth and my country is the Current Hegemony of the world.

fair enough- didn't know the meaning of the word though, so thanks :DDD

Attached: 534564.jpg (800x682, 61K)

your non-country is a temporary blip that is being absorbed back into mexico

>your time will come slavoturk
Yeah, it will. In a century or two, when your countries no longer exist, the rest of Europe will be ours for the taking.

Attached: slav riot police.gif (294x273, 2.36M)

again, you talk big.

It,s me again.
You should travel to that shitholes.

For good reason. The Byzantine Empire was a thousand years of backstabbing, coups, murders and usurpation.

You're lying. That's it.

All you (((Christians))) do is come here and lie. And everyone can see it.

Attached: jesus legit.png (500x508, 135K)

WHITE

>implying you can rule a huge country like Russia without an autocratic figure
It's the same reason China has always had emperors. Well working democracy is a luxury of small states.

Lmao stop larping you cucks

you will be re-annexed by your austrian or turkish masters soon enough, sl*voids require a leader, they're like a herd of sheep
t. 54%
I have, and I regret it
you have destroyed so much land, you need to be stopped for the good of not only the rightful owners of the land (us), but for the world
seems to be a common thing for bug people
fuck off

>your time will come slavoturk
Definetly after yours cuck

Attached: norway.jpg (600x402, 95K)

do you have any example of a working democracy?

>as long as you're blonde/redhead with blue/green eyes

Name at least three great scientist with blonde hair

delete your account leaf

>they’re descended from Vikings?
We are not. Пoвѣcть вpeмѧньныхъ лѣтъ tells us that Rurik (together with his brothers Truvor and Sineus) was invited to establish order between fighting tribes and rule from Novgorod

who is sheeee come on dont let me down.

Pic is Aussie actor fyi

Viking isn't a term to describe an ethnic group you fucking brainlet, Varangian literally means a foreigner who serves our lord as in the Byzantine emperor or other rulers. The guard was made of Scandinavians then after the fall of the Anglo Saxon heptarchy, it was mainly Normans and displaced warriors from Britain and Ireland.

Democracy just doesn't click, and work. You need institutions, Culture, Precedence

Bug people or not, at least they're not flashlight for somalians like nordcucks.

I fucking KNOW THAT WHY I SAID NORSE!!!!

>Novgorod
*Holmgard

>Varingians isn't the greek slang word for vikings
>American education

How?

Attached: Welcome-to-Norway.jpg (980x735, 153K)

any self respecting northwestern european male will not allow these polacks / rigger slavsubhuman bums to be apart of there society. Slavs descend from a mongoloid and iranic people. These slavscum cunts arent related to european people. There average iq is 86 and there common hobbies are homosexuality, drinking and being scum. DO NOT ACCEPT THESE SLAVSCUM they are a menace to everybody

Attached: 1447609900180.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Attached: Respectvikingcock123.png (1998x3241, 1.42M)

Yea it trav fimmel. It's who you get when you can't afford a Hemsworth.

slavs are by definition a linguistic group, not only genetic (though there is a large overlap there too).

>be me
>Raised in traditional Russian family
>Pyccкий дo мoзгa кocтeй
>did ((23andme))
>5% Scandinavian
>shiiiiiiet

But I cant

Attached: zcacuegqh74xzc6v5ks3m5vephshpq-org.jpg (600x450, 106K)

dont forget there violent mongrel scum aswell people

>Other Norsemen Call you Varingi because instead of raiding like a Viking and being all into Wodin, you protect some dude in some foreign land and adopt his Religion.

Other Norsemen called the Varingians, Varingians.

*Holmgard
Still the same city

also, wtf is "NORDMANSK"? Are you talking about Murmansk?

Maybe if you opened a fucking book you'd know the Varangian were a top crust/nobility of the slavs since the slavs were too retarded to rule themselves.

95% Mongol rape baby?

they also were the first to establish towns, ports, and trade routes where all the bandits and slave traders would flock to

Tpoлит oн

Væringjar

>Emu war fucker

Ukrain is not exist in 9 century.
The first sity with Varangian dynasty was Great Novgorod.

You also know that Kattegat isn't a real place it's a straight off the coast of Denmark? You said Viking and Varangian meant different things when they're merely descriptions of their professions hence Viking was associated with piracy while Varangian were the same people except they came as pagans and were only Christianised years after the term was coined.

Whatever you retard Godless Pagans need to lie to yourself about
>is usually considered a derivation from slovo ("word"), originally denoting "people who speak (the same language)

Slav doesn’t actually refer to the word slave, but really means something like ”speaker”

They're more entertaining to be around than you, fucktard.

Good swed-bro

At least not a cuck

Murmansk is the sl*void name for the city

It's SLAVA ffs, it means GLORIOUS because we are and that's why jews have used us as canon fodder for thousands of years

Fucking DIGITS.
Find your roots mother fuckers.
You are being called on by your true gods.
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
Time to wake up time to fight.

I'm talking about the Rurikovichs as they basically established all these Principalities.