Brit/pol/ - TOMMY ROBINSON SENTENCED TO 4 YEARS FOR INCITEMENT OF RACIAL HATRED

>Gravesend nightclub: Man charged after car driven into Blake's. Mohammed Abdul, 21, of McMillan Street, London, has been charged with attempted murder.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-43456736

>UKIP peer Lord Pearson invites ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson to Parliament
news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lord-pearson-invites-ex-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-to-parliament-11291201

>Spy poisoning: Russia stockpiling nerve agent, says Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43448682

>Revealed: how an increasingly powerful Momentum is transforming Labour
theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/18/revealed-how-increasingly-powerful-momentum-is-transforming-labour

>Paedophile grandfather sold children for sex in a Telford 'rape house' where perverts queued down the stairs to abuse youngsters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515579/Paedophile-grandfather-sold-children-sex-Telford-house.html

>Russian spy may have been poisoned via air vents in his BMW, intelligence officials believe
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/18/boris-johnson-russia-has-creating-stockpiling-nerve-agents-assassinations/

>Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lutz-bachmann-pegida-detained-stansted-deported-a8262131.html

Attached: BWC95bpCYAEbM0I.jpg (635x421, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udq9cCBh7jI
youtube.com/watch?v=yz_k2K7SvfE
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmRbmbazJy
youtube.com/watch?v=IcT4-ddkgqc
youtube.com/watch?v=yRlmxBsLo1U
bbc.com/news/uk-england-25862838
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FOOTIE

Attached: 8405ac68-dd1f-4d24-b2bd-f3bbfdea4fa1 (1).png (400x300, 186K)

Morning wagebitch. Time to get to work. My bennies won't earn themselves.

Attached: 15217895.png (460x334, 176K)

>anti-immigration activists banned from the uk by "conservative" government
>countless ISIS fighters allowed back into the uk with no problem
boy does it make u think, huh?

Attached: peter kay.jpg (929x980, 110K)

Is he dead yet?

Shekelberg said get back to work. He wants a new yacht this year.

Attached: 1520719.jpg (409x409, 26K)

Are we all following this Count Dankula case? Verdict should be soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=udq9cCBh7jI
youtube.com/watch?v=yz_k2K7SvfE

You all need to get off your arse and go to Church, it's the only last hope, you might just find a nice girlfriend.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>

Attached: cb2.png (1224x898, 768K)

No, no one cares about Tommy Robinstein and this unknown CEX worker.

Are you a neet too? How do you support yourself financially?

I'm neet, but I'm not poor or on the dole lol

I don't care that much about Robinson either. But so far as I know he will be the only one doing a live post-verdict interview.

I don’t understand why

mommy giving you pocket money still?

Chop chop wagebitch

No invested in crypto 7 years ago I just like trolling really though, I don't advocate a neet lifestyle

You should always be busying yourself with something

Attached: 1521379.jpg (436x436, 36K)

>I don’t understand why
brainlet

Attached: ahh.jpg (638x640, 55K)

>GO ON TOMMY YOU FOOKIN LEGEND THE LAGER LADS LOVE YOU M8

Attached: chavs-350x350.jpg (350x350, 41K)

Thicko Jihadis who will at best get caught by 'are brave security services' and at worst kill a few people to justify further security measures, are useful idiots
People who can make compelling arguments against globalism and multikulti, and for ethnic identity are a threat

HAWAY ENGERLAND

Attached: mongoloids.jpg (960x640, 199K)

pscp.tv/w/1mrGmRbmbazJy
20 minute mark, the old man throws redpills.

was that scottish lad put in jail after?

I know, can't stop fapping. Too lazy to do anything

How's the CGT on that?
Reckon XLM can still moon, or have I wasted £50?

I was in the middle of a conversation with another user on the old thread, anyway there is this pretty girl who goes to church, always full of life, loves singing, maybe a little bit over the top. I've not spoken to her yet but noticed she has old self inflicted scars on her arms.
Should I get involved with the unstable types? I'm not exactly a full shilling myself.

anyone got the photoshopped version where they're in army gear? fuck knows why i never saved it

the kalergi plan shit is brainlet-tier

HmmmmMMMMMMM... rly does...

Attached: 1521107813004.gif (1119x884, 586K)

Post some pics and we can judge your next move

When was it made?

>morning

Thoughts on the exeter group chat situation?

This could be like Hitler's time spent in Landsberg. I think he might actually be able to change the system from the inside by rallying white interests against the islamic recruiting mechanism in the brit prison systems that he talks about often. If not, he will have incredible stories to tell upon release and will have even more gravitas in his message.

I wish him luck

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1320545346359.jpg (613x351, 112K)

saw it not long after the original picture came out during the euro shitposting threads iirc.. might have been on Sup Forums actually

explain

eyy up are kid, cumin down pub lad?

Attached: 1hqard.jpg (1000x667, 172K)

>14 days straight at work

WAGE ME UP
WAGE ME UP INSIDE

Sound lads, wish I could meet a few like that at my Uni.

Basically every girl cuts themselves at some point women are just unstable trying to find one that isn’t is futile, anyway user I say go for it what’s the worst that could happen

>exeter

Oh shit, that's where I am. Not at the university, though.

couple of lads in a group chat making racial banter, seems like one member snitched on them and saved and "exposed" all their messages. some of it clear banter but they're on a witch hunt for them basically now like the NTU situation.
kek its all about who you trust user. trust me.

> muh crypto gains
Nice LARP, faggot.

Attached: 1520324892246.png (835x215, 187K)

Not bad really you won't see any CGT until after a certain threshold anyway
Just forget about it until end of year but watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=IcT4-ddkgqc
G20 wasn't negative either

100k eoy unironically. no one will believe it not even me, ha.

>but noticed she has old self inflicted scars on her arms.
>Should I get involved with the unstable types?

Goes one of two ways. Either the batshit insanity has no bottom, this is more common with the BPD women, the lying, the neediness, the manipulation will do your fucking head in and drag you down with them. Or they're just deeply insecure and you might have bagged you the only rare kind of girl that will hold on to you for dear life an entire lifetime.

fucking hell, can't trust nobody

She wears nice clothes too, nice classy red coat. None of that rubbish riff raff like most girls.
She seems a little over the top and excitable with people, BPD is possible.

I told all of you retards to invest prior to the biggest bull run of recent history
Check the archives newfag. All of you laughed at me then and said "haha scam bro"

There are about 100 coins/tokens which if you invested 100 quid in ico phase you would have been sitting on about 100k or more now
Just 100 quid.

GET IN MNGUBU
GET IN MY SON
GOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>tfw cymru/pol is better than brit/pol/

enjoy being spammed by WN and pube

Attached: cymru.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

(You) clearly have no idea of how diabolical governments are.
>Create problem on purpose
>To intimidate and frighten society
>Wait for people to beg you for help
>Provide solution
>Gain more power and control
To be honest this whole importation if rapeugees has made me reevaluate the previous situation with the republican terrorists.

yeah its making a precedent where an exmate who you've fallen out with and had banter like that with can just screenshot it and expose you like that. its getting fucking tragic.

Do you want me to come and spam your Treacle Goblin thread?
Because I will, if you want

go on then

Kate Andrews on Daily Politics

PHWOAAAAAAARRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=yRlmxBsLo1U
Live Nazi Dog Verdict

How's your lunch break going lads?

Thrilling. Maybe in a minute the door will open.

How do i search the pol archive but limited to britpol threads

I want to find the exact price i told you retards to buy

I'm surprised Tommy is covering that story, the Jew lover he is.

Just do it. I know a girl like that, it was an edgy teen phase brought on by bullying at school and a divorce, she's a Stepford Wife tier woman now in the home, absolutely gorgeous, always votes conservative or further right.

FRAZE PAYCH innit?

in subject or title just put Brit/pol/ i think it works for me

It was over 2 years ago i'm sure, can't remember exactly

all I know is there weren't so many tripgays and loads of the trips posting then have stopped now

i.e. poleaboo or whatever, yktd the paki and some others. or poleaboo might have been the paki

anyone see this? the original has just been removed

conflicted between 'people can say what they want, especially in private' and 'people can criticise what other people say in public'
I guess it comes down to someone betraying the confidentiality of a private group chat

Attached: 1521549184827.png (1554x592, 321K)

literally just posted about it..

private group chat and most was obvious banter. shouldn't be taken out of context and deemed RACIST. they've not acted on any of it, therefore clearly private banter. shouldn't be witch hunted and lives ruined just for that imo

>TOMMY ROBINSON SENTENCED TO 4 YEARS FOR INCITEMENT OF RACIAL HATRED

please tell me its clickbait

Attached: LMAOatBongistan.png (951x660, 525K)

lil c

You were a fucking awful tripmong.

No? He's a racist. Why is that bad?

Well I'm no different from the others then

Wouldn't be the first time he'd be jailed for trumped up charges. They are literally hoping someone (i.e. one of the millions of mudshits) kills him in prison so their problem goes away.

Clickbait....

Tommy Robinson, former EDL leader, jailed for fraud (2014)

bbc.com/news/uk-england-25862838

Post pics

Fuck off again nonce. Why come back?

What’s wrong with racism?

?
Is that a serious question?

go to 4plebs archive and search brit/pol/

Yes.

Yes

All these Alright characters are rotten.

Robinson, 31, from Bedfordshire, who stood down from the EDL last year, was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court after pleading guilty last November.The fraud amounted to £160,000 over a period of six months.Robinson left the EDL in October, citing concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".

The court was told his life was in danger, and he would have to spend his prison time in solitary confinement.His barrister Charles Sherrard QC said that in January 2013, when Robinson was jailed for 10 months for using someone else's passport to travel to the USA, he had spent the whole time in solitary and was moved to four different jails for his safety.

there is nothing wrong with being racist

Vile scum. I'm reporting you both. Unbelievable that people like you still exist.

Haha, another Nazi. More people to report. You just keep making my list longer.

Because, like er racism makes you racist

Racism is just a word

Wish we could give Tommy asylum

Our day will come.

Attached: E3EB5956-D272-4F13-87CD-A1F293604028.png (800x778, 328K)

Oh don't worry
>drys my tears

At least muhammad is still with right guys? I mean he might encourage rape, pedophilia, gender reassignment and slavery of white people but there are white muslims and they are totally on the right and not lefist pets.

sage
same post same shill

>racism is just a word
Typical response from a white person. You have no idea what it's like to be oppressed.

Attached: 1513358130032.jpg (1500x1500, 158K)

Name: Anonymous

How do I approach her? I get nervous around girls. If things do work out she will think God has send me to her as a gift.

Attached: 1521282920219.jpg (640x539, 72K)

hes not even putting effort into the bait and still garaunteed (You)s

Send her pictures of your willy, that always seems to work.

Attached: chad2.png (1615x668, 309K)

The "Conservatives" like Theresa May are pretty much anti-white far-left extremists that marched through the institutions when they were younger.

Attached: 1517085777252.jpg (600x962, 159K)

>what is a dictatorship
you faggots will live in a left-fascist government enjoy