In other news, water is wet.

bang seems like talking to him.

Like your mom while reading opm

His mom is mommy?

Who will have the best theme in S2?

And will best song return?

youtube.com/watch?v=xsYdLeeHiu0

Bang confirmed for stepping stone.

I was hoping for S3 to be the best thing ever. But not so sure about that if the second season is going to be 2 cour

I'm more concerned about J.C. being at the helm.

OPM's writing is pretty great if you don't get so damn worked up over it. Of course your favorite character is going to lose, as long as they aren't Saitama. That's what makes the series so great. You've got two different stories going on at once - a serious shonen/battle manga, and a comedic shonen manga. Your favorite characters get to have some fun, then Saitama comes in and undoes the harm.

It depends if JC Staph hires someone good at music or not. Index had some pretty great music... Railgun not so much.

But if each character gets their own theme, I'd imagine King's theme(s) to be top tier. One super intimidating and percussion heavy, the other composed entirely of bamboo flutes and xylophones.

Why is Garou still not down? They can drop a fucking nuke on him and he will still get up with same amount of blood on his face.

He is a monster

Similar to Metal Bat, he just has really high endurance.

And it's not even that impressive compared to some other shonen characters. There are more impressive feats of endurance in Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, and probably even Naruto.

Murata is streaming.

Currently inking Genos...

Garou is pretty much the villain version of the muh determination shonen MC archetype who always wins despite a clear disadvantage.
And what's more he's not even gonna win this fight. The fact that he's still standing in a situation like this shows off how strong his will is, but even he can't actually pull off a win.

Thats for Jump Festa.