I know

I know
I know I let you down

I've been a fool to myself

I thought that I could live for no one else...

But now, through all the hurt and pain.

It's time for me to respect

THE ONES YOU LOVE

MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

So with sadness in my heart

Right is right.

>template thread

left is impure cock slut.

>Ryouji Kaji has been accused of molestation. Media outlets including MSNBC, Salon, Slate, and the Washington Post have condemned the UN Official. A social media campaign entitled 'Asuka is a kid' has been established to show support for the abused child.

I feel the best thing I could do

Neither

correct

This sweet tea pie:

Is this image further proof of Shinji's homosexuality?

this one

is end it aaall and leeeave foooreeeveeer

Why is she so purrrfect?

>Why is she so purrrfect?

Because she's not asuka

what's done is done

it feels so bad man

its proof that shinji had to do it to em

what once was happy now is sad

I'll never love again

My world is ending

How many times has it been explained to why she did that, and why it had nothing to do with romance, sex, or attraction?

I wish that I could turn back time

Cause' now the guilt is all mine

Can't live without the trust from those you love

I know, we can't forget the past

You can't forget love and pride

Because of that it's killing me inside

But she slept with a guy. She's a fucking WHORE

It aaaaaaalll retuuuuurns to noooooothing.

It all comes tumbling down

>Downloaded this album back in the day
>what the fuck am I listening to
>see it become a meme now
Good to know I wasn't the only one weirded out by this

it all returns to nothing

Kill yourself

user, this is music from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I just keep letting me down

How new?

hownew.ru

In my heart of hearts, I know that I could never love again.

i lost everything

No shit
You mean to say this has been memed before? I'm not a regular on Sup Forums so I only started seeing these threads a few weeks ago

Everything
Everything that matters to me, matters in this world

user, this song has been a "meme" on Sup Forums since Sup Forums's foundation.

It's not even a meme it's literally Sup Forums culture, everyone knows the song and it gets quoted all the time

>this meme again

She didn't sleep with anyone, dumbass

Asuka's firey pubes

Holy shit, really? I we at I've never seen this before.
Also, this is the album I'm referring to as weird. The OSTs were fine.

No baby, you did good. Nerv let humanity down.

dude lmao this song isn't even on that album

Asuka

Rei is GAY

TUMBLING DOWN

confirmed

gay for asuka more like it

yummy

Checked

Oh, it's going to be one of THOSE threads?

It was long foretold in the dead sea scrolls user

Just as planned

>it had nothing to do with romance, sex, or attraction?
Yet her relationship with Shinji had all to romance, sex, or attraction?

What? No. Who told you that?

I'm just checking, most Asukafags say her relationship Kaji was just to look adult, yet her relationship with Shinji is whole truth and not built to make her feel adult.

Asuka is still impure, though.

pottery

I'm so sick of typing this, I need to make an infographic I can paste in reply to people.

Asuka's attraction to Kaji owes to her desire to distance herself from childhood. She wants to be an adult because she thinks it will make her crave her mother less.

Asuka's attraction to Shinji hinges on a number of factors.
- Similarity. Mutual mommy problems.
- Pseudo-maternal comfort. Shinji is gentle and understanding, packs her a bento every morning for school, is generally motherly.
- Hormones. They're teenagers who share a home.

You are delusional to think she liked Shinji.

>Asuka's attraction to Shinji hinges on a number of factors.
>- Similarity. Mutual mommy problems.
>- Pseudo-maternal comfort. Shinji is gentle and understanding, packs her a bento every morning for school, is generally motherly.
>- Hormones. They're teenagers who share a home.

Asuka also values his skills as a pilot since that's what she values about herself, but resents that it comes naturally to him (and he hates doing it). That's a big part of the "love hate" dynamic, for lack of a better descriptor.

Of course she is. But she's cuter than Rei.

I found something out the other day, reposting it in case anyone hasn't seen.

You will have to frame-by-frame this webm to see what I'm talking about.
After Shinji 'kills' Asuka in the kitchen scene and the crayon slides play, there is a rapidfire flash of all Evangelion's episode titles.
Asuka's life is flashing before her eyes, I think.
During these episode titles' flashing, two episode titles are bright red. Episode 10 (magma diver) and Episode 22 (Asuka's mind invasion) are those. These are episodes that were immensely damaging to Asuka's psyche.
Several other episodes are proceeded by a red frame, although the episode title itself is not red. In these episodes Asuka suffered less severe wounds. In the episode where Touji is selected as the next pilot, a red frame comes right after, for example. If you watched that episode you know something was bothering Asuka, whether it be the additional competition or whether she didn't want another person being put in harm's way fighting angels.

There are also two episodes with unique white title frames. One of them is episode 15, the kiss episode.

Only in the alternative universes from the series. In which case, all the girls are impure.

Regardless, only a deluded autist would care if people acted like people.

you're filling yourself with headcanon just to convince yourself two anime characters didn't (really) like each other or anything
The entire question's irrelevant anyway, go read Genesis and try to find the part where Eve was asked how she felt about Adam or vice versa

I think too, from her background she was pushed into the adult world, made to act an adult, surrounded by adults and sees Kaji as validation of her adulthood.

I wanna insert my dick in Asuka and pump her full of my semen.

don't most young girls desperately want to be seen as adults? Hence why so many can be swooped up by older men, besides the obvious more power and resources factor, they can validate their maturity by associating with others
I think Evangelion is a very basic, innocent look into both our sexes psyche, including how deprave and nonsensical it is at times

She wants to be an adult, it wasn't forced on her.

webm is all about Asuka admitting to herself that she's still a child. In the beginning of that webm, Arael, the mind-invading angel, masquerades as her mother. Asuka calls out, and Arael responds: "Mama? I don't know what you mean. Who are you?" Followed by a sequence of memories in which Asuka is pretending to be an independent adult who doesn't need a mother. Asuka appeals to her mother (actually Arael): "No! This isn't me!" Essentially admitting that her bravado and mature exterior is a sham.

Headcanon? I'm judging how Asuka acts around Shinji, why she is always so angry at him compared to her crush. Asuka even admits she hates him.

>try to find the part where Eve was asked how she felt about Adam or vice versa

Asuka didn't seem disappointed at all by his response on his feelings of Rei. She was even smiling.

>don't most young girls desperately want to be seen as adults?

Maybe, but it's a very different case for Asuka. She wants to be an adult for reasons related to her trauma. Essentially she thinks it'll make the pain of being separated from Kyoko stop.

I don't know what's confusing you, this is one of the most basic parts of Evangelion. Asuka has honest, genuine love for Shinji. She says so herself in this scene.

It was, she was a ranking officer within Nerv. Trained as a pilot of a classified war machine and tasked with saving the world.

Okabe Rintarou and Makise Kurisu like each other, Yukinoshita Yukinon and Hikigaya Hachiman like each other. Shinji and Asuka compared to them, its easy to see they hate each other.

I won't waste any more time responding, you don't know what you're talking about.

That's not love, that's selfish validation. Asuka admits in that scene she wants to use him. You need to reevaluate what love is if you think that's love.

If you're a young teenager, as you seem to be from your posting style and taste in anime, I can see how it would be easy to get hung up on the surface level of Evangelion and be unable to read past the cover.

>Asuka admits in that scene she wants to use him.
Uh, no she doesn't. Cool fanfiction though.

You know we're able to open the webm and see what the characters are saying, right? So why would you lie about something that takes two seconds to disprove?
This is like a child spilling his juice, and when asking if he did, replying "Nuh-uh!" while standing in a puddle of it.

>people still discuss basics of eva
As expected of a show of the master!

>validation

I have seen you spamming this word in dozens of past Evangelion threads, always in posts about how Asuka doesn't care for Shinji, as if it's some magical incantation to prove your point. I imagine it's a new word for you or something.

Could you explain further? How is Asuka's attraction to Shinji 'validating' her?

I believe it's her background story and why she shows up on a carrier battle group.

But frankly, if you never respond again that would be good too.

Only because the same 2 teenagers show up and make posts like
There are deeper-level posts to be discussed, like , but they usually get few replies because people well versed in Evangelion steer clear of these highly shitposted threads

>strawmanning instead of actually disputing arguments put forth
I don't know why I even bother.

Oh, I forgot. I'm talking to people who think Re-Take Asuka is the real thing, that she would dramatically change into that person if Shinji tried to confess.

Reminder that Asuka canonically took Shinji's first kiss and his virginity.
Reminder #2 that Shinji is Asuka's possession.

Its been already confirmed that she doesn't like Shinji from Yuko Miyamura.

>Could you explain further? How is Asuka's attraction to Shinji 'validating' her?
Same reason her attracted to Kaji is "validating her" she wants to appear adult, Asuka has made this very clear.