Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtHj29TMuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2deep4u

didn't watch

In the eternal backlog

Is this the 85793574193758913 spin off of Blame?

I guess, I'll continue where I left off.

O MY DOLPHINS

No this is Metal Gear/Ghost Recon: the anime

I didn't watch it yet but I watch Empire of Corpse and Harmony today
What the fuck happened at the end of this last?
What was the point of the fucking story? That consciousness is not important? That it is the source of our suffering?
Give me a break.

I sure enjoyed the lesbians though. They're pretty much perfect.
If only they had a good ending. I'm not even sure how killing her resolves anything. Makishima (female)(not this one) pretty much got what she wanted by starting the riots with a simple threat, and those are still going on.
Also, I still don't see the connection between the 2 books. I know they aren't related in story, but they should be in some other way, right?

Meh, I might as well start Genocidal right now

John Paul did nothing wrong.
Literally tried to save North America and Europe from the brown hoards.

MUH FREEDOM

Sexy dolphins.

it's sad what happened to the author

What happened to the guy?

Eaten by a shark off the coast of Miyagi.

Cancer

>dude fuck america lmao

Well damn.

this is cool as shit, DLing now

>robots are vastly more efficient
>let's send in squishy humans and make the 10x more expensive machines just disposable things

This is fucking retarded. I can't take any of these pseudo-"gritty" war movies seriously, like never unless it's a historical piece.

Capture mission.

You'd be surprised at how many terrible decisions can be found in many historical battles and wars.

Then let machines do the heavy lifting and just send actual humans in for clean up. Instead they drop them straight into the middle of a group of gunmen. One bad move and they just lost a guy who cost a shitton of money to train and equip but more importantly it's a PR disaster back home when one of your toughest guys dies to some third world goat fucker. Which is what happens in real life all the time and why military ventures are increasingly unpopular.

I'm well aware, difference is it's usually a side effect of worse equipment, worse info gathering capabilities, etc. and it's dumb mostly in hindsight. Those drop pods and flying drones are 100% capable of wiping out all of the combatants themselves so what's the point of walking guys into a hot zone? It's not even like they're dropping bombs that wipe out 3 blocks even with pinpoint precision, they have robots capable of precisely taking out single combatants with no problem

Watch the movie.

Killing Miach was purely Tuan's revenge, I think. Miach wanted to return to her original conscious-less state, but couldn't since Tuan killed her first. The riots ended once everyone's consciousness got wiped.
I watched it a while ago so I could be getting the details wrong, but Miach/her group's viewpoint was that consciousness was merely a survival trait humans had evolved to help make decisions, but since society had developed to a point where their skynet/nanobots could do that instead, consciousness (and the pain humans felt due to having one) was no longer necessary for survival because the system makes the actions a human should take self-evident. ... or something along those lines.

Aside from both having something to do with human consciousness/removal of it, I don't think there's much connection between the two movies to be honest. And EoC doesn't even really touch upon it much.
Granted, there were apparently some major changes to EoC's plotline in the movie, but I'm only partway through reading the novel so I can't speak to whether it was more related or not.

>everyone's consciousness got wiped.
Seriously? They actually did it?
Oh damn, did I miss this in the ending? Or that's from the novel

>I don't think there's much connection between the two movies to be honest
I really thought there would be something deeper to this desu

>traced

Yeah, this scene was supposed to represent people receiving the Harmony update aka being wiped.

Harmony was the one where people commit mass suicide right? It is pretty shit imo. Empire of Corpse is even worse.
Never knew how this guy got 3 of his works adapted. Was the books that good? Did the adaptation just suck?

This shit reminds me of Witch Hunter Robin

>i'll sow others internal discord for our peace
Sausage.

Just finished it, so he released the genocidal stuff to the western/english speaking world or he just testify and hope for the people to realize that? Shit aint going to work.As we can see in the present.Still, nice watch I guess.

lel

The connection is between Genocidal Organ and Harmony, the disaster mentioned in Harmony is caused by the MC of Genocidal Organ at the end because his waifu died.

I liked that his motivation was not some idealistic bullshit. It was selfish, and unfair, but also natural and logical. Societies always did that kind of shit but he pushed it to the extreme

Is this what happens when you give Tachikomas crack?

Williams did nothing wrong
Clavis was just a dumbass and ended up doing what Williams would have done anyways
Why'd he fall in love with his target anways hes a terrible spy

All this just to deliver one squad of ODSTs? Why not just use robots?

Exactly this what the fug

The robots aren't advanced enough to capture people or really move much on their own except for the drone copters

They just shoot anything in sight that doesn't have a IFF tag

I'm just saying, if they're going to all that trouble they could at least have exosuits for the troopers or something.

Best of the three. 2deep4/a/

Pretty good, I liked a lot of the mechanical designs, kinda reminded me of GitS. The gore was way over the top though, it lost a lot of impact very soon by having everyone just fucking explode into a bloody mess.

also having to clarify the first two were absolute dogshit. This one was actually good.

The ending was neutered. In the novel, Clavis actually did the opposite thing John was doing and plunged America into civil war to preserve peace in other countries. It's still a stupid ending but at least it WAS an ending. Here they just had a non-ending where nothing really got resolved. Plus they cut Clavis's mother complex out of the story.

The power requirements for such a thing are immense, user.

>remembers Empire of Corpses
Uh no thanks.
Unless there's funny tl notes again.

What if I told you this one was actually good?

I haven't read the novel, but it's obvious that in the movie MC did exactly that
>plunged America into civil war to preserve peace in other countries

He did?

what the hell man

I bought all of the Haikasoru books but haven't actually read them yet. What should I start first?

Well that was a good movie, definitely the better of the 3.
I hope they didn't fucking bomb because I want more anime like this.
Geno studio has an anime next season, I can only hope it's similar to this.

Also anyone has the ED?
When did Inori got so good

what was he supposed to do

Those humans are not so squishy though. They're full of drugs to the eyes and can't withstand a lot of wounds before dying

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtHj29TMuw

>can't
Can*

Post webms.

Yukikaze

Georigians are white and European user.