Redpill me on the Jews

I’ve never bought into the Jew hate on Sup Forums. I don’t understand it. My grandfather was a German who bought onto the Nazi propagandist narrative. But he only redpilled me on black people before he died. He never really spoke about the Jews.

So, Sup Forums, fucking redpill rape me on the Juden. What the fuck is the deal?

Attached: 25A58BA0-0A2F-4ADD-9EA8-3521E623C9FD.gif (500x213, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
jta.org/2017/03/28/news-opinion/world/why-these-5-european-jews-are-promoting-far-right-parties
youtube.com/watch?v=1QqsA6aqRzo
youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo
youtu.be/MijlhCxHVqg?t=9485
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
hooktube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they worship satan and subvert the world for him

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

Your grandfather's fear of naming the jew is good place to begin your research, op. Best of luck

the richest people on earth are jewish
jews control american media

people hate us because we are succesfull and rich

we make elaborate plans to come out on top

Jews actively try to destroy white European culture. White Europeans are the creators of civilization and are the group that's done the most to preserve and improve life. Jews are literally the opposite, their culture creates death and suffering.

I think he didn’t talk about it because he was in the Nazi controlled regular army. I think he was afraid of being accused of a war crime or something.

this

it's partly revenge for the holocaust (didn't happen) and partly to ensure the predictive quality of their religious text

they have shekel-seeking merchant genes and will rip you off at any given opportunity

Lurk more and stop asking for redpills. Look at the pinned post on here faggot.

Let’s say that’s true. What’s wrong with that? How is that evil? I’m seriously trying to be redpilled here — if there is a redpill.

Now this is what I’m interested in. I’ve asked my grandfather about the holocaust. He didn’t outright say it didn’t happen but the context of his answers is that everyone is being untruthful about what really was going on.

Lurk more? I’ve been here since 2008-ish. I just think it’s time to be redpilled on this since I’ve been resisting this whole time.

The main goal of the eternal juden.

Also watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

The bankers or special interest that they're referring to are jews.

Attached: eldersofzion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>How is that evil?

They use Child rape and blood drinking to blackmail their good goy.

Fucked up.

Right after WW1 Jews in Germany started a fucking civil war to force the country into communism. That's why Hitler needed to keep an eye on them, like Japanese internment camps, German Jews were literally waiting to start another civil war before WW2

>people hate us because we are succesful and rich
No nepotism and privilege involved right kike? Nepotism and privilege are for whitey only.

And this is a systematic problem with all Jews? This type of activity and belief?

>people hate us because we are succesfull and rich
>we make elaborate plans to come out on top

That's kike speak for "willing to genocide entire cultures so Schlomo can have the monopoly of showing niggers on NatGeo"

I'm a Jew and I hate my people to the point where I just identify as Polish. Jews, as a population, are inherently mentally ill. The amount of extreme inbreeding that occurred between the ancient and medieval Jews gave them high intelligence but at the same time cursed them with neurosis and other mental illnesses. This is basically what predisposes us to behave in a way that makes people hate us. What this predisposition has lead to, and the consequences of what it has lead to, is explained by a lot of very intricate and complicated conspiracy theories. For starters, read up on Jewish involvement in 9/11 and try to find information on American school shooters being partially Jewish.

Attached: fischer, the honorary aryan.jpg (1000x2891, 1.32M)

you guys are retarded jews are putting money today into far right movements in europe to fight islam

islam is the biggest enemy of the jew

jta.org/2017/03/28/news-opinion/world/why-these-5-european-jews-are-promoting-far-right-parties

For the black problem, I can clearly see the daily result of their destruction:

- Violence
- Theft
- Aids
- Inability to speak correctly
- Inability to wear clothing correctly
- Horrible decision making
- Lack of honesty
- Lack of good moral character

You’re saying the Jews are on a whole other fucking level? In the actual institutions trying to fuck dry everyone from behind?

You could argue no, but then you see the values Israel propagates in US media, and many of the Jewish politicians in the US talk like something out of the Frankfurt school. So not all of them of course not, but enough to be a rather large coincidence >

You don't even believe that, just another 'elaborate plan' right?

Attached: thetwofacedkike.png (818x515, 332K)

israel the only place in the world right now save from muslim shitskins and niggers

israel is literally an ethno states where you are a preferred citizen if you are part of the jewish bloodline

you all are just jelly of us because we have an ethno state and if you want to blame american jews for controlling your economics thats ok because they can always come to israel and lead a happy life here

Attached: Web_F060510nh031-e1450164191754.jpg (2866x1463, 401K)

I think i just saw the red pill popping out the second your faggot mouth said “jelly.”

It's really not:
>hold massive influence in west
>want to destroy/rule both West and East as is our God given right
>turn US into veimer Germany, while using its military to exact your will, and it's media to claim victimhood while spewing your values into Islamic and Eastern countries
>Force a culture clash through refugee crisis, leaving both regions weaker.
The biggest TOOL of Judaism

we are the chosen people of god and if you fight us you will loose

what white men in Europe and USA need to do now is ACCEPT THE JEW and then you could use our economical and leading role in your entertainment industry to fix you nigger problem

if you really want to lead a happy life you should convert to Judaism and move to israel, we will accept you as a jew and you can lead a happy white life here, israelis have done a great job at separating the whites from the blacks in my country, take notice maybe you will learn something

youtube.com/watch?v=1QqsA6aqRzo

Attached: רויטרס.jpg (473x357, 41K)

Nice job leaving the part out where Jews have been fighting Christians since the Bible days lol

You do know god doesn’t exist right? I always thought Jews knew this. Or at least accepted the premise god probably doesn’t exist.

You sound like the goy version of Jew. You're nothing compared to (((them))).

we are stuck in a cycle of you subverting us and us kicking you out until we just go our separate ways for good.
just leave us alone.

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo

Attached: 20180318_152136.png (500x715, 250K)

most of you guys are pretty smart and you can see that jews are gonna come out on top after world war 3, if you care about the future of white men you need to convert to Judaism and join the only force worth fighting for

Christianity was a mistake and it was a short lived fad, it is not the true way of the white men, the true way of the white man is Judaism it hold traditional values and forbids race mixing

mark my words because im only going to say this one more time if you want to make it out alive
>convert to judaism
>move to israel
>win the war

Attached: Crime-rate-Israel-vs-US.png (1011x579, 40K)

>Redpill me on the Jews

watch this. 8mins from 2:38:00:

youtu.be/MijlhCxHVqg?t=9485

I will

>comparing statistics to a shithole

Kek alone is a greater force than Israel

>(didn't happen)
really? tell us more

what didn't happen?

I think what is contested are the death camps. For sure work camps were established. But the mass killings is what is disputed.

why?

aren' t there records of mass killings by the Nazis - mass shootings and so on?

No, just of the camps. Well yes of soldiers shooting prisoners there is even photographic documentation of that. But mass killings there isn’t. Which is quite interesting.

desu some fine booty in there
a shame

Attached: 4147_11.jpg (500x342, 137K)

This is all you need to know

but what about the reports of the mass shootings in the eastern states - crimea 90,000 jews killed, and so on?

1. media owned

Attached: 1520678862689.jpg (1650x2199, 3.84M)

No what's connected are the numbers (6million) and the purpose of the camps.

2. movie bizz owned

Attached: 1520154794015.png (1746x1364, 1.23M)

Consider the source you half cocked kike slave,

Attached: andanotherkike.png (1407x144, 12K)

fpbp

Yes, but how were they killed? That’s what people are asking. I personally think it happened. But deniers bring up interesting points.

When I was in college I had to do research at the museum of tolerance in Los Angeles. It meant I ended up interviewing quite a few prople who were in concentration camps. They talked about the mass killings. But when I asked them if they actually saw it. Their answer was no. That’s pretty interesting .....

Post the one with Music Production labels, and the one with the #MeToo

>redpill me on kikes
>steer towards war crime
>holohoax
>BINGO!
>please do tell me what did NOT happen
>rub hands
>freudian slip, been here since 2008, still needs redpill on kikes!
>sperging on a larper to prove he's legit
>full time mossad cubicle warrior chimes in
>rubs his hands
>looks for what identity he should be using
>gives his pal something to work on, to start the real shitshow
>pal thanks him

Yeah I believe the slaughter happened.

where is this photo from? where was it taken? do we know these are jewish women?

Attached: bait.gif (200x150, 942K)

Meanwhile at the other side of the front jews were killing whites by the millions.

3. responsible for hypersexing normies

Attached: 1521181610474.png (1304x856, 123K)

mostly behind mass immigration

Attached: 1520593933833.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

>no no goy, don't you see: there's something wrong with everybody else, not jews

Attached: jewcrimes.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Ok so no one argues that there were ghettos adn very large camps (at which a lot of people died) but given the fall in numbers of the jews in europe (97% of the polish jews died in the war after being put in ghettos and in camps - that is about 3 million jews - half a million more were sent from Hungary and other countries - so we are up to 3.5 million already plus a million shot on the eastern front is 4.5 million - that is a fair number even if it isn't six million) and the census records after the war show about a 5.5 million drop - so, ok it isn't 6 million, but it is a hell of a lot.

what number is not contested? and why?

>jews are the chosen one! they would never bring about harm

Attached: 1520674314062.png (998x1134, 197K)

>when I asked them if they actually saw it. Their answer was no.
why would they have witnessed it?

the story at Auschwitz is that the fit adn able were marched off to the labour camp, the less fit were taken to the "showers" - in buildings near the railway station, and then burned in those buildings after they were gassed. Why would people in the work camp have seen the gas chambers?

People hate you because you're underhanded scum trying to push degeneracy in a thinly veiled attempt to destroy the white race and culture. People hate you because you engineered communism to sow chaos in countries in order to usurp power.

Yours is a vile people, and justice will one day descend upon you and the shoah will be made real.

Self-hating jews are generally people of true integrity and intelligence. Pity they're so rare.

Attached: wittgenstein.jpg (155x200, 7K)

sorry, what has this to do with anything? the mass shooting (or gassing) of Hungarian peasants does not seem to me to have anything to do with whatever the soviets were up to.

did you know that Wittgenstein probably knew Hitler when they were children?

You would think you would notice people missing, people being led onto a “shower” and never coming back, etc. None of that. Yet they contradicted themselves. But, they were old too. Have to take memory issues into consideration.

as a jew who studied the tora i can tell you that ive never seen any of these quotes in the book and if you dont believe me go check for yourself instead of trusting random pictures you found online

most stuff in the tora is about establishing a code of behavior in times of conflict such as how to deal with thievery and murder or people being dishonest in buissness

the only part about "the goyim" is that you need to allow some of them to stay in your country if they seek asylum which i think is bullshit but if god says so then so be it

Attached: 1517231562310.jpg (800x522, 143K)

Ive been there. Very powerful place to visit.

Most jews are fine, but most of the power groups are jewish. Ithink they would all be happier in israel

>le random mass grave picture dated 1900-50
What the heck? I've learned in school that the prisoners were starved before put down? Those look like well fed bodies

It’s all screwy. Something bad happened but I don’t think there’s just one story.

The mass shooting of jews in the east had everything to do with the much more massive extermination of whites by the 70% jewish Bolshevist killing machine.
And yes Hitler and Wittgenstein went to the same school. Not sure if they ever met.

The Muslims are invading Europe because of the jew plan to kill off whites.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Looks like just another day in kike occupied Russia aka USSR.

He looks like the Australian prime minister

Attached: IMG_1643.png (250x250, 89K)

Oh shit he does

wew thanks for bringing this totally new perspective and unbiased opinion to the table i never thought about it this way

Sounds like you are trying to deflect attention off “the plan” .... kek

Playgoy 1942

We have intergallactic council which allows us to control every aspect of life. This causes a loop that enforces the control of Jews over Jews. The Jewish paradox.

Nah. But for real? Just a "successful" (desu, only a 1% of the Jewish population is successful, the other is retarded autistic shit, but when we succeed we succeed exponentialy) nation due to being forced to work in white collar works.

Attached: playgoy2.jpg (400x520, 77K)

Oy vey!

Tell me who's pushing immigration to white countries and race mixing with shitskins harder than your people. Tell me who's pushing degeneracy through the media and glorifying disgusting ghetto niggers and trashy idols more than your people.

The goyim know, Moshe.

They are using up all the spots at the top of the social pyramid that used to be filled by WASPs in American society. It's not evil but it is displacing the old ruling class of the country and people getting displaced and not happy about it. Thus:. Go be Jews somewhere else

paranoia is fun isn't it?

but that is the story that is consistently told in the various collections of prisoner testimony - they arrived they were selected, their family was marched off (they killed all the children and the old people and most women) and they were never seen again.

of course the usual denier crowd on here say that this is just all lies, but it is confirmed by the guards as well. (who were not all tortured or under threat of prosecution)

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

Goy guide to history
hooktube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Attached: 1514362436027.jpg (720x563, 109K)

>I've learned in school that the prisoners were starved before put down?

not all. Those women, if it iwas a jewish mass execution - i don't know the provenance of the photo - would be typical of the mass shootings in teh eastern states - they did not put them in camps, just rounded them up adn shot them on the spot. In teh camps many were worked adn starved, but also many were simply killed on arrival.

Goebbels estimated 60% would not be fit for work and should be killed immediately, the other 40% would be good for slave labour.

says the parasite.

which is why you have (((Plans))) for wielding such a weapon.

There are no more excuses, your propaganda is a norm like farts.

Attached: undrated.jpg (550x622, 108K)