Girls und Panzer

Motto Love Love Sakusen Desu anime shorts when?
Really, when?

Gladly never.

I know it's at page 10, but still, I gotta upload my typesettings

And that's it until next time

kek

Loaders stronk!

It's too gay and out of character, it'll never get animated.

>muh opinion

Not sure what your point is.

>muh official

Neat.

It's an official work, so there is a chance of being animated and isn't out of character

It's totally out of character when compared with the anime.

Not really, many characters in the anime haven't enough screentime to begin developing their characters in the first place

>It's an official work
So does many volumes of anthology chapters, what exactly are you expecting here?

>what exactly are you expecting here?
That they could be animated either the MLLSD manga or the anthology works
Or the Maginot manga or the RW manga

>not really
Yes really and anyone that read it wouldn't disagree. Darjeeling is literally gay the persona whereas for example Maho is an entirely different character.

>RW manga
The anime staffs never even to recognize it to the point that the author has to retcon it for the anime himself.

>not enough screentime.
That's why they make those ova and audio drama, spin-off gag manga isn't necessarily needed for that.

Why are the Nishizumis so perfect?

Thankfully never, as other anons have said the characters are either totally out of character, or hammed up to the point they basically are. Officially supported or not they won't animate it. The anime is best left canon.

I wished that Asparagus had appeared on Das Finale, I ended up liking her design and character a lot

What makes Pravda girls so desirable?

finally they're on the cover.

>Season 2 Comes
>It's the children of the previous cast
>Instead of ww2 tanks, it's cold war tanks
>Plot Ensues

Churchill best girl

>WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO

>Duce w/ lolis
What did they mean by this?

Who are "they" you're talking about?

The artist.

Fan artist never really matter.

I want Arisu fan service.

I need the not-photoshoped version.

>not-photoshoped version
???

Pekoe isn't actually that petite, is she?

So what are actually the chances of Ribbon Warrior and other spin-offs getting animated now that Actas was bought?

Post that webm, you know, that one.

Just slightly shorter than Darjeeling, and Chovy is as tall as Miho.

>Height 144 cm (4'8")
I would said that she is

She's not a loli, but she isnt that big either.

She is pretty small.

It's almost as if comedy spin-offs are made with the intention of being over the top and stretching character tropes to be funny.

That's cool and it's a good mango but it doesn't change the fact that it changes some of the characters quite radically.

Where is the /ak/ sub for the movie? Link are dead in the wiki

And?
the intention of that manga is to be a sort of comedic take on the series, you don't need to take it that seriously and it could work as animated short perfectly
See the comedic short for Haruhi as example

>you don't need to take it that seriously
Tell that to the /u/fag who keep insist that the girls are gays for each others and using that manga to justify it here.

A "comedic take" needs to at least have some sort of connection with it's source. Darjeeling being hyper gay, in fact there is absolutely nothing else she's doing in motto love, is hardly just a "take". Sure it could get animated, Haruhi season 3 could get animated. The point is that the chance, in my eyes, is very low.

>Bring a /u/fag as a counter argument
There is your mistake, in every series with a cast of girls this always happen
You see this with GuP, LWA, SW, YY & it keep going for eternity

There is a connection, and at any case they could do it as a way to keep up the popularity of the series, at least in my eyes there is chance of getting animated, but time will tell

>There is a connection
There isn't any at all.

Keep crying bitch nigga

>Yuri

Every fuckin' time.

DELET THIS

Well I really fail to see the connection between Darjeeling from the show/dramas, the one who is serious and composed but does not lack humor and actively teases Rosehip for her own enjoyment, and the Darjeeling from MLL who is basically non of that and a completely different character who spends her entire time trying to figure out how to examine Orange Pekoe's asshole. The later is fine as I wouldn't mind doing that myself but yes, I simply fail to see a connection. Darjeeling's character in MLL is nothing but gayness, there isn't anything else to her. This is more than a take on but instead a complete "reinterpretation".
Like I said I like MLL and I don't have an issue with comedy or yuri, in fact I post MLL stuff here, but I highly doubt this is getting an anime adaptation. At least not without change because it's simply too different from the original.

Here's that 'Next time'

Last one, again.

How does Kay keep the form?

Excercise, or High levels of metabolism, probably both.

How about keikaku Darjeeling in RW?

She is ridiculous in RW but so is everyone else. Just look at "Maho", she might as well be a terrible impostor that killed Maho and is doing her worst in order to fit in. Still RW is basically screaming that it doesn't care for the source at this point so it's irrelevant. Also it's hilarious, I was laughing my ass off when she appeared behind hime. It's all about who can trump the other one in creating the most ridiculous reaction.

Erika is so beautiful.

I see that Erika is about to introduce you to Miho and Maho, you better give them a good first impression.

Official or non-official?