It's time

Gentlemen. It's time to strike back at the beast. A little push could ruin Facebook. Normies everywhere are deleting their accounts.

Let's meme MySpace back into existence in order to finish Facebook off.

Attached: 6a00d83451b36c69e201bb08985ade970d-800wi.jpg (800x800, 27K)

let's do it

Bump

Doesn't some rapper own myspace? wtf should we make that dude richer?

Surely there's another alternative.

Bump for visibility. And the lulz.

Attached: 1520950327083.jpg (100x125, 3K)

It'd be better if it's a shitty platform so that people don't use it as much and it doesn't get super powerful. We want one that is at a high risk of failure.

Get in here you lurking oldfags

Attached: 1520848802356.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Bump. Get in here turds.

Attached: 7drHiqr.gif (312x213, 973K)

Final bump

Attached: 1516329023559.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>Let's meme MySpace
I loved MySpace and have always hated Facebook but this is idea is complete failure. Myspace Inc is completely dead. The only thing that might work is to make an open source peer to peer clone of the original Myspace. That would take work and we dont like to do that here

Attached: 1521374368087.jpg (720x540, 182K)

That's kind of the point. We don't want to give the users to anyone. We just don't want Facebook to exist

You have my bump

Attached: 1521480521112.jpg (480x910, 33K)

Only good thing about myspace was css and could make own templates to customize your profile. It was like having your own website without having to pay for space or domain.

Downside was it's a social network so it's just a place for attention seekers to congregate and seek each others attention, plus it pretty much became a market place for sexual predators.

post your myspace link so we can add friends

Attached: 1517969231608.jpg (800x800, 163K)

What is MySpace?

Spread zuck shrilled for Russia. #heknew

myspace is dead try discord

Even Ello is better

I'm okay with anything. It would just be a shame to miss this opportunity.

this

Reddit

Get it trending user

i say discord because its a pretty fast growing platform compared to the dying social media platforms

Myspace became cancer.

We need a good text-based site

I think Myspace is too music oriented now, it needs to just be shitposting capable like how old myspace was

Keep the ideas rolling guys. Right now we need more participation

Sure thing (((tom)))

Fuck social media. just watch Robert Deniro movies till you die.

Attached: esdtvuy buyikku - Copy.jpg (426x550, 52K)

he's a racemixing traitor and an anti-trump cuck

Sorry famiglia. I want your idea to work but it wont. Facebook got its start because of a general exodus from Myspace. Myspace literally doesn't exist anymore- they recently disabled all comments and messaging. There is no place to go to, you're gonna need one. Problem is and always has been that there isnt a good enough alternative

Why is it only now that normies have woken up to the evil that is facebook? I hope it dies for good, looks like its been going down for awhile. George Soros is even against it now, it has no future

Better yet, promote vk.com

I thought of that already. VK is Russian- period. They arent interested in an English speaking audience. Theres other alts but they are memes themselves. A fbook alternative has been a holy grail for years. Its still worth looking into imo. The writing on the wall is SnapChat or something like it, entirely decentralized. I dont care for that either. Original myspace- spare and customizable, peer2peer ideal. We need to put the hurt on Fbook one way or other though. Now is the time

Attached: 6e2.gif (650x855, 187K)

Btw VK is owned by Russian oligarchy/government now. Its maker moved on to create Telegram, a Snap ripoff the same way he ripped off fbook. If you want a ready made solution for us, vk may be the way. If you want to fuck with normies, push them to SnapChat or something like it. Imo Facebook too big to get memed out of existence- but not too big to fail. Insider trading charges against the Zucc himself the weak spot atm. Good luck, reckless faggots

I wanna play with html again

>ever deleting your myspace acc

don't add me or i will find you and kill you

t. facebook shill

myspace or make your own social network its very easy these days

Bump

Attached: dumb kitteh types.gif (300x225, 191K)

>myspace or make your own social network its very easy these days

lol now that sounds like some shit zuck would say