Live: Count Dankula Verdict

youtube.com/watch?v=yRlmxBsLo1U

Attached: file.png (1064x595, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandreligionuk.com/2016/01/07/grossly-offensive-or-merely-offensive-dpp-v-mcconnell-a-note/
youtube.com/watch?v=CTDPgHdQ5IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for 20 years prison and 1000 lashes according to sharia law

Free Dank or Riot

>brits
>riot
Do you have a disagreement licence?

Is this for teaching his dog to Nazi salute?

yep

the other brits do not need disagreement licenses

Attached: UK top baby name 2014 2916.png (755x735, 354K)

Can you fucking believe Scottish kikes have this much power
to arrest a guy becuase he told his dog to gas the jews

Official power ranking in Scotland/UK
Jews

big gap

Muslims/sandniggers
big gap
every other race
Scots/Brits

Dankula isn't a terrible guy (though like Jeremy the MTG fag he's hopelessly incapable of criticizing anyone who has been nice to him), but I unironically hope they give him years in prison. It will be good for the movement.

Attached: 1518914910728.jpg (600x600, 32K)

He is in trouble for what his dog did?

It will set a terrible precedent for UK free speech laws if he actually gets punished for this. The conviction itself is absolutely bonkers. Imagine unironically getting charged with hate crimes because you dress as a nazi for Halloween

Guilty. Sentencing at 2pm, hanging at 9.

one more hour?

Guilty. WTF.

Robinson just said Dank's been convicted

Let's make March the 20th "International Jew Joke" day

> what you in for?
Getting me pug to do a Nazi salute mate

well lads time to break him out. lmao.

YouTuber Count Dankula has been slammed in court for making a video in which he tried to turn his dog into a Nazi. Dankula says he made the video as a joke, but Ephraim Borowski, director of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities (SCoJeC), did not see the funny side, telling the court that the video was "grossly offensive".

The Count, a Scottish YouTuber, is facing up to a year behind bars for the video, in which his girlfriend's pug (named Buddha) responds to him saying things like "gas the Jews" and "Sieg Heil". The dog is also shown raising its paw in a mock Nazi salute.

"The threat is against the Jewish community and there is an echo chamber effect with people trying to be more offensive," Mr Borowski said. "Repeating over and over and over again in a positive and enthusiastic tone of voice to 'gas the Jews' is what this trial is all about, an offensive video and whether it is offensive or threatening."

FUCKING J*WS

It sets a precedent that will move the overton window. If he was declared not guilty, everyone would go back to sleep and say "our laws are fine."

no point in keeping it legal from now on. violence is inevitable. fuck jews.

WTF 1984

Attached: pepe (11).gif (828x828, 1.09M)

I made a quicksearch right now and only found an ugly ass dog saluting hitler

WHAT THE FOOKING FOOK LADS!!!!!
WHAT THE FOOOOOOK!!!
HOW IS HE FOOKING GUILTY JESUS CHRIST.....

That and the tommy robinson case. The government is now testing the waters to what happens if they get authoritarian with the opposition.
This could be a catalyser.

becuase J*ws control the laws and courts

>saying this is illegal in 2018

I'll see you guys on Sunday in London I guess

Attached: mickey mouse.png (540x284, 140K)

F, he is martyred for the greater cause.

Attached: 1515798432282.jpg (803x721, 130K)

Please stop trying to outdo yourselves in being ridiculous.

Attached: 1521445004304.jpg (501x504, 99K)

Sentencing in 1 hour

Pretty much this.

Its a scare tactic to show that anything you do or say online deemed in any way offensive will result in a conviction

FUCK THE KIKES FUCK THEM ALL

FREE DANK

No one will do fucking anything. brits will be complacent as per usual and call him racist.

What's the max he can get?
Any British in here who're gonna go full IRA on literally everything or you're just gonna watch your country get ripped away and given to childfuckers?

How can you even be convicted for being offensive? On what basis? Being offended is a subjective non-measurable thing and nobody has the right not to be offended. So how come you can be sentenced for it?

This isn't only what's worrying, but the fact that not every Brit is speaking out about this clampdown on their own rights to freedom of speech and expression.

Attached: leftism and jihads.jpg (503x503, 26K)

What's important now is to react. If they do this and nothing happens, it will be an important signal, both to the public and the governing, that people are fine with this.
This is the perfect case, because this guy was probably not connected to any political side whatsoever, and the format of the video can't justifiably be perceived as anything but a joke by normies.
People have to show their opposition to this, this needs to be in the news cycle as long as possible.
Being polite in England is srs business.

think he can get a year or 2

Darn. Reckon he'll an hero?
I probably would.

>inb4 life sentence

Wow, being "grossly offensive" is a crime now? So comedy is officially dead? Very stange times.

Attached: 1506077687939s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

Attached: Mein Fuhrer Woof Woof.jpg (480x300, 8K)

this gets you 2 years in prison in bogland

he'll be going to the big hoose, birlinnie, know people who have been in there, there is a ross kemp docu about that shithole on youtube

Attached: 1496529108581.jpg (952x629, 173K)

holy crap delete this
very offensive

Time to lock up Harry now then?

Attached: bae6dd9cbce3674e034dbf5463676348.jpg (233x380, 14K)

This isn't the first time people have been sentenced to be grossly offensive for "wrongthink"

lawandreligionuk.com/2016/01/07/grossly-offensive-or-merely-offensive-dpp-v-mcconnell-a-note/

we have reached a tipping point

reported to scotland yard

POLICE
HELP
I'M BEING OFFENDED

Good, fuck that racist piece of shit.

>Can you fucking believe Scottish kikes have this much power
He was sentenced by a bureaucrat, not a jury, and bureaucrats do what is good for their career.

Attached: adl.jpg (924x1024, 81K)

No it won't. Nobody will do anything.

It all depends on how much publicity it gets. If the media runs with it as a "Win for Progressivism" then it could be highly effective.

>How can you even be convicted for being offensive? On what basis? Being offended is a subjective non-measurable thing and nobody has the right not to be offended. So how come you can be sentenced for it?
Wow a sensible German, it's rare I agree with you guys, nice to meet you - a free thinking kraut

He is a liberalist. I hope he gets life

Trips of truth I'm afraid.

The writing's on the wall britfriends, move to Thailand before it's too late.

Jesus Christ, is taking it up the ass embedded in your anglo genes?

Retarded and doesn't justify anything.

If he advances his career by acting in the interest of jews that makes it better?
Never mind most judges have political biases just like any other person does.

you know the only way to own property in Thailand is to marry a Thai woman who unless you are severely lucky then proceeds to have you murdered for your wealth. Do you know how many expats fall off balconies or have '''heart attacks'''? The number is scarily high.

Holy shit they're actually going to send the guy to prison.
Mr Putin please nuke the UK off the face of the planet, thanks.

Hi denmark.
We can actually be quite down to earth if not continuously bombarded with hate from the public media aswell as shittalking threads on Sup Forums.

Sentencing in 30 min

The media are going to be completely silent about it, as they have been since it started, because they know it makes the establishment look bad.

>this causes a right wing backlash
>antifa and muslims get more violent
>spirals into the British Civil War
>dozens of millions dead later
>fought mostly with melee weapons
>brutal executions all over liveleak
>entire nation traumatised
>world thinks of us as the new bosnia or rawanda
>UK split up into four countries
>London burned to the ground
>channel tunnel bombed
>at the Hague the man responsible is on trial again
>asked how he sparked all this horror
>"ah wuz jus windin up me misses fer fuck sake man"
>the pug is now considered a worse symbol for mass death than the swastika
>in the future people will be imprisoned for making videos making fun of the pug itself

Attached: 1490459495093.jpg (400x300, 23K)

The UK is fucked. The nazi dog uprising has begun

Attached: dog_nazis.png (902x690, 1.35M)

That's what I feared.

>p*gism

I was aware of the deaths but thought it was just suicidal boomers who'd given up on life.
In any case, my exit strategy is the Philippines, I'll see you over there in a few years maybe.

Mine's fucking off to Iceland. Why wouldn't you go to Iceland?

Flying the nazi flag isn't even illegal in the UK if I recall so how is this?

WTF the guy is charged guilty and is going to get locked up.

Watch everyone continue to call the UK cucked though rather than the main cuck stronghold that is Scotland with the most left wing commie "Nationalist" party in existence.

>fought mostly with melee weapons
I thought they banned all of those.

No because he will be in a Scottish jail and as much as the Scots get hard to Muslims they don;t have to actually deal with their shit much and there are not many Muslims in the Scottish prison system

I feel sorry for the UK, and you don't have any guns, either. You are basically at the mercy of your masters.

Attached: american refugees.jpg (480x299, 25K)

I don't speak Icelish, I can't afford it and I have a azn waifu already.

Not quite, though it is illegal to prepare to defend yourself. So basically if you know that someone with nothing to lose is gonna run at you with a knife, you can't actually do anything about it before they run at you with a knife.

Attached: Britball.jpg (720x706, 77K)

>you have to keep in mind the reasonable enlightenment of a multi racial society - the Judge

l i t e r a l l y admitting that some races are not as enlightened as others

Attached: 1984.png (289x386, 54K)

Are u one of those ugly white guys who takes an Asian as consolation prize or is she actually hot?

>implying that you and your red neck army have the ability to overthrow the federal government

You'd get carpet bombed before you had the chance to pull away Cletus from fucking his sister to join the armed resistance

Attached: 1487879197988.png (400x381, 108K)

She has a nice face but I wouldn't call her hot. She's just kinda thin and shapeless.
It's a consolation prize, yea. Shit happens.

15 minutes until race war

What in the ever loving fuck. I can't believe it's gotten to this point. Leftists will celebrate this as a victory while continuing to ignore the daily violence committed by niggers and Muslims.

Attached: 1514501187963.jpg (640x677, 48K)

Well you as a Brit should know first hand what this country has devolved into. The US on the other hand, not so much.

Attached: bbc.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Attached: Reason for 2nd Ammendment.jpg (1391x406, 255K)

what the fuck is this fb tier image, are you a fucking baby boomer or some shit

Cringe

(((Leftists))) control most of the non-tabloid media, so they can afford to keep this quiet along with all the other bad shit going on while they keep on banging on about "muh trump", "muh russia", "muh Tories" etc.

HONK HONK

Attached: clowncar.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

We would never need to overthrow the army, we are the army. Shows what you know.
Hitler took away the jews' guns, too. Stalin and Chairman Mao were also anti gun. We all can see where the UK is headed. It's too bad you can't.

Attached: liberal lunacy.jpg (602x743, 105K)

STREAM IS BACK ONLINE

you're forgetting that much of the people funded by the three figure billion dollar defense budget are such rednecks

>get carpet bombed
>gov destroys own infrastructure
>pisses of everyone
>military can still fight an insurrection without oil, gas, and power and logistics
Yeah, you are fucking retarded.

disregard this I'M drunk and stupid its NOT ONLINE YET

yes you are

Busy celebrating that there's a country more cucked than yours Hans?

the reason why this shit happens is because Muslims have no fucking imagination when it comes to names they name every one of their kids Muhammad if every english kid was called dave then that would be the most popular name. silly meme flag

Attached: harris_1463173c.jpg (460x288, 12K)

Real Stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTDPgHdQ5IM

Yeah because an insurgent campaign would never work against the US military

Attached: 16C479F4-103E-4844-88ED-EC360BE9743A.jpg (299x450, 34K)