Has an entire harem of girls who adore him

>has an entire harem of girls who adore him
>doesn't care
Why is he so autistic?

Childhood trauma.
What's your excuse,OP?

Would they still love him if he stopped slaying goblins?

He's got better things to do than tripping into their tits.

If he wasn't autistic he wouldn't have the harem.

autism is his strength.

because killing gobs is better than sex

Killing gobs is more satisfying

For him, it's probably like that.

Horrible mental trauma, plus years of just killing gobs have left him dull and without social skills.

the girls are not goblins, why would you care about anything but goblins?

It's all the goblins' fault!

Come on now. Can't blame everything on goblins!

he is user from /fit/

You're the beta OP. He does what he wants and girls want his dick because of that but he only cares about what he wants. That's the very definition of alpha. Even better, his goblin obsession saves lives so you can't really call it autistic (even though he is)
You'll never be half as alpha or autistic as Goblin Slayer.

>No way fag

Imagine if every time he had made a girl cum it would kill a goblin on earth.

>I'm new to harems: the post
The real reason why most harem MCs are not attracted to his harem is so that the otaku viewer can waifu them without feeling insecure about them only loving the bland self insert. Notice how people always call the girl that won the MC bowl worst girl? It's because they want a D other than the otaku viewer therefore they began hating them as a reaction.

>LN self insertion #94057 has an entire harem (...)
Colour me surprised.

The only thing GS is willing to smash is goblins.

GS has legitimate trauma and insanity caused by watching his neesan being raped to death by fucking gobs for three fucking days. He cares about the people around him but is too broken for actual romance, even if the can intellectually ubderstand it (paladin girl crush on guts), he can't show it. Also, due to that happened to his sister and what he saw on daily basics, sex would be a massive PTSD trigger for him.

GS wa noob da

I kind of wish he didn't have a harem to be honest. I'd rather it focus on him finding new and creative ways to kill Goblins than his romantic relationships.

Goblins can't use humans to make more goblins if they are already making more humans.

>Isekai bullshit
Get out.

Is this true? Especially about worst girl winning by design? Because that's cynical as fuck! The only harem I've finished is Love Hina and it wasn't like this at all! What went so wrong after that?

>he doesn't like Isekais

No, i don't, or at least the bullshit self insert power fantasy isekai has become.

Goblin Slayer has killed like ten times that much in his 5 years of goblin slaying. If it weren't for them raping village girls and reproducing faster than rabbits they would've gone extinct.

It may be isekai, but it makes absolute sense. GS is too stupid to actually achieve his goals. He's completely inefficient. You want to genocide Goblins? You have to use efficient killing methods. His juvenile little traps aren't going to do shit to the Goblin population. GS is simply too dumb to utilize chemical warfare and mass killing methods to achieve his goal. Goblins live in a cave? Seal the entrance and suffocate them. Stoke fires at every entrance. Channel poisonous fumes into their lairs and nurseries. Fortify villages with siege defenses to make sure no Goblin ever steps foot within its boundaries. GS is simply too inept to enact The Final Solution. What a failure.

>has an entire harem of girls who adore him
>doesn't care
Why is he so autistic?

yare yare

>Goblin Slayer has killed like ten times that much in his 5 years of goblin slaying
>ten times that
>in 5 years
That's not a good argument. The guy in did that in one day. It took GS 5 years to do only 10 times worth of a day's amount?

T. I never actually read this manga

How about you give an example that isn't some isekai power fantasy bullshit where the MC is a Gary Stu?

t. you haven't? t. maybe you should so you can realize what I'm talking about, t. retard.

Power fantasy? He's an exterminator. He used modern killing methods to accomplish what he does. He simply makes poisons and traps. Your local exterminator does the same thing to eradicate pests.

All the stuff you mentioned, GS actually did it

Retard, ge suffocated, drowned, poisoned and did all that shit to goblins already and much more

Was is that pic from?

He did not.
>b-b-b-but one time he threw a smoke bomb into a cave and sum gobleens ran out and then he dun stabbed them
Totally inefficient usage.
>b-b-but another time he gathered sum adventurers to stop a bunch of gobleens
They literally just stood in a field and waited for the Goblins to arrive because they have the tactical capacity of a video gamer.

>Seal the entrance and suffocate them.
Chapter 4

Its the shitty elf's fault GS can't use his genocide tactics.

>10 goblins trapped under a bridge via magic
Again, GS is too retarded to do actual mass killings.

Wow, user you baited me good. Here is your (You)

Chapter 7, he pretty much mentions he did all the methods you mentioned before.

(You)
>Replying to obvious low quality bait

>10 goblins trapped under a bridge via magic
>bridge
Ok, now i am sure you haven't read GS in first place and are just shilling your exterminator manga.

The lack of rape is a severe mental hazard.

>he mentioned it!!!1
He never does it.

Here is the exact fucking page, you little shit.

>smoked them out
Considering how he's making grenades, why not just make an entrance cave in? Don't let them out, keep them in and they'll starve.

Is this a shitpost or have you never read it

Because that would require an actual brain and a mining pick. GS can't get either.

That is not a bridge, is a door.

Is killing goblins better than a biceps pump ?

In hindsight, do goblins dig or do they take caves who're already made? They're shown to make traps but I'm unsure if they clarified if they only made those spots or there rest of the cave.

It's an archway.

How long does it takws for a goblin ro form inside the womb and be born ?

DISREGARD WAIFUS
REMOVE GOB

But is not a fucking bridge like that faseflagger is shitposting

Why do you think he has the resource to pull that off effectively?

And it's not a fucking door like your dumbass is trying to argue about in order to deflect the fact that you were wrong again.

Some of those aren't super expensive.

is still functions the purpose of being an entrance to somewhere, i admit i didn't know the correct word for that type of estructure was "archway", but you are still a falseflagger shitposter, why you called it a bridge in first place if you knew it was an archway? answer: you haven't actually read the manga before and you are just shitposting.

Rape When?

>you think he has the resources to make a fire or fashion wood into spikes or use a shovel to dig trenches
I would sure hope so

An archway is a bridge structure that holds up something. In this case, it's holding up part of a tree. You can try to deflect about the fucking archway all you want, but you've already proven that you got BTFO and have to resort to a strawman argument about archways when it doesn't even matter. You sad little bitch.

fucking goblins ruining everything

He probably get a penis pump for each goblin slain.

See this? No rape = bad thread.

>Goblins live in a cave? Seal the entrance and suffocate them. Stoke fires at every entrance. Channel poisonous fumes into their lairs and nurseries
Fucking go read the manga.
But the real problem here is that the Goblin's in GS don't reproduce the way goblins do in other manga. They have no females and only reproduce by raping females from other creatures. They don't all mingle, and a single goblin can create litters upon liters of spawns. What this means is that you can't say create a virus that you spread in their societies that they spread to each other.

This. Anyone who doesn't appreciate the delicious rape in the manga should leave.

holy shit, just read wolf guy or any rape manga in the panda

He never does it. The most he does is throw a smoke bomb to make like three goblins run out and suffocate ten goblins under an archway. GS is too damn dumb to genocide. Their reproduction methods has nothing to do with GS' ineptitude.

He just needs Smallpox.

Actually, maybe you don't know because it's in the novel but goblins aren't just mob that always operate on their own they can be lead by higher being like ogre and dark elf, they can learn and adapt technique taught to them, they have evolved forms and class like champion and shaman. It also has to do with GS character on that he's kinda impatient and want to confirm the kills.

Speaking as someone who loves harems, I think that's great.

But why does GobSlayer have to be so gory? I can't enjoy it if cute girls keep getting gutted.

>no you don't understand sometimes they form even bigger groups and they're totally gonna learn how to counteract being burned alive or suffocated to death

Women are always a liability in goblin world or any fantasy world in general. He's just being smart.

>just read wolf guy or any rape manga in the panda
>this manga isn't a source of rape

I would classify GS as an obsessive-compulsive on top of PTSD.

He's forever spilling goblin blood to wash away the defilement he suffered as a child

How about you newfag anti-rapefags get out? The rapefags were here first from the second the first GS thread came out. ll you crossboarders posting your shitty Sup Forums doom memes should go read some guro if you love MUH BLOOD so much.

The rape here is so fucking minor and pathetic that i can't understand how you speak like GS was only full 40 pages chapters of rape and nothing more, when is not. Is like eating a small chocolate like it was the best shit in the world when there is a full chocolate cake next you.

>food analogy

>the rape here is so delicious that it's the selling point & how people were driven into here from CHapter 1

>food analogy

Exterminator

Ok, how about this: is like killing a gob with a pencil instead of a super shotgun that is next to you.

Why would you kill the gob? Rape it.

Fuck off retard, reproduction is tactic and gobs are all over the place so they can’t be genocided fast enough.

I'm on to you Goblin.

>gobs are all over the place so they can’t be genocided fast enough
>take away their homes
>lol they still have homes

>they reproduce slower than most insects
>YOU CAN'T KILL THEM FAST ENUFF
Fuck off, brainlet.

>there are non Rape fags in these threads

>Too stupid
Exteminator has access to magic alas GS does not and has to rely on casters for it.

Exterminator world has game skills, menu, levels and much other generic isekai trends, GS world has only 5e DnD sheet of paper

Why are you not bitching at the guild of exterminator world? answer you are the shitposter

Your bait has evolved

>GS does not and has to rely on casters for it
He has people to do it for them, uses scrolls they had to tamper with & incorporates magic in his strategies all the time. This is like saying a person ordering a firing squad can't kill because he doesn't have a gun.

test

Scrolls are rare as fuck, he is still trying to get another one in the LN.