Single mommies

would you a single mommy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65182235
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is actually a widow and still searches for her husband in ultra wormholes.

Only single because of the beans.

YES! Age doesn't matter if she's still hot.

Wasn't the father implied to be a jolly fat man in one of the islands?

As long I can have oyakodon with Lilly.

He wasn't so fat before the wormhole incident. I hope they reunite in the sequel game.

MOMMY

Lillie is my daughterwife

Yeah, pretty much. Has brain damage, but his paternal instincts are still so strong that he takes care of pokemon as a substitute for the children he can no longer remember.

>I hope they reunite in the sequel game
Poor poor user.

>daughterwife
That's like eight sorts of wrong unless you're a Mormon, user.

Nonsense

Craster, please go

They do She realizes he’s happier as a fat amnesiac.

Does she have a daughter to fuck?

Oh, I hate this.

Absolutely! Oyakodon is always the answer!

Yes

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65182235

So is sun/moon anime really a harem?

Thank god the anime is fucking great while the game is just putrid garbage. I can't believe it's that hard for GameFreak to make a halfway decent plot.

There's a reason why she's single: those reasons might be a turn off

Patricians pick both.
And ship Gladion off to boarding school.

Always stick your dick in crazy

>Her husband is a literal fat oldman.
Just like my doujins!

Wait isn't the game not out yet. Where is that info from.

Because the game was leaked already.

Damn, lusamine just cant catch a break.

Game was leaked one week ago, the whole game has been detailed, some are even daring to make cutout videos of certain battles and events now.

Smart people let mother dearest get into an "accident", ship Lillie off to a school, and raise Gladion not to be such an asshole.

I'd love to use a single mommy as a cum dump

She belongs to guzma now. In USUM he's clearly lusting after her and when lusamine finally meets mohn again and realises he doesn't remember her she lets him go.

since ORAS you can get the game one week earlier in /vp/

Gladion is not really an asshole and more of a massive chuuni.

She should shave!

Lillie is much more sexy than her mother.

I want to make lusamine lusa-mine!

>wanting a loli over a MILF

Yeah?

The bush is a big part of her MILF appeal though.

Still very inappropriate

Gladion is much more sexy than his mother OR his sister.

no?

Friendly reminder that Lusamine will win the Ashbowl

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN

Marry? No. Big hell no. Threesome with daughter? Yes.

This is wrong. They are both equally sexy, in different ways.

lusallilie, fucking yes

O Y A K O D O N

Good.

>

Never. Ever. Hook. Up. With. Single. Moms. Especially if the father is still alive and she divorced him; that is a can of worms that you never want to open, and will absolutely blow up in your face eventually if you do.

To be on the safe side just steer clear of anything over 14 years old.

What if I'm after Lillie?

Who wouldn't

this design would've been great for a rival character

loli's turn into milfs eventually, you fool.

>no incest oyakodon with gladion

Sauce?

Sick

What do you think the term milf is for?

Is oyakodon on the menu?

For a fling yes. For something serious, no.

I've got no respect for them as romantic partners since if the guy left her it means she fucked up in some massively egregious way because your average dude has some serious tolerance for a relationship of that level unless she was just the trashiest bitch he knew. If she's the one who left him at that stage that's either a definite sign of golddigger or having a serious knack of being a poor team player.
Even in special cirumstances like where say the guy died, I still wouldn't because she's gonna want you to play therapist and will have all his hobbies ingrained into her like some copycat.

>shipping best boy off
>not making him a sonwife

Hajime ;_;

no

What if the dude was just an asshole?

Not an argument

why?

I would, but only if I get to do her son and daughter at the same time too.

Then she has horrible taste in men and will cheat again.

Wait, why is she single in the anime? None of the game events happened to Mohn in the anime.

You got some serious issues, user. Keep on searching for the virgin girl that will stay true to yourself and tolerate you for life I guess.

He doesn't have any issues - he's right. Either you have no experience with the matter (and you're probably going to have to find out the hard way with your attitude), and/or you're just some wight knight. There's a reason why women who have divorced once are more likely to divorce again.

White* knight - I was thinking too much about Dragon Quest

She is married, you can see a wedding photo on her desk in the last episode so he does look to exist in the anime too.
Also, it's not like the anime didn't alter a shit load of things already. Lusamine is a completely different person from the game.

Screw all of those dishragged whore single mother, they created junkyard Japan!

are you humbert humbert?

Then the post would say "What if Lillie's after me?"

t. woman
Serious relationships with women that were previously married, and even worse, have children from their last marriage, are the worst for any guy that has options. Being spent from her marriage and with gaping holes as an excuse for a vagina and ass, a woman looking for a man after divorce will only look for comfort and someone that can support her lifestyle, and the lifestyle of her children. Why would any man find that appealing?

I hope USM is decanonized and the SM version of events is the one that's referenced in future games.