Sekirei

Gonna dump the first 2 chapters of the new Sekirei manga.

jeez that's creepy

Thanks, OP. I loved this series when it was still on.

So the authoress couldn't live off BL doujin anymore?

I liked the series when it was about harem and hot girls fighting then it turned into 'lol cute boys XD' and I just couldn't bother with the next chapter.

That's it for chapter 1 now on to chapter 2.

bump

Kusano is so cute

Homura is the best tsundere

And that's chapter 2.

too cute

I'm reading all these pages, but I don't get what's happening at all.

Thanks OP.

Which tittymon is your favorite?

This is still going on? And when will they make season 3?

Is Homura a full woman now? I forgot.

Akitsu! We da best!

Hips, waist and breasts, yeah. Exactly what's going on downstairs isn't specified, but we can always imagine.

New sekirei manga!? I still haven't finished the first one!

I thought they already had an epilogue and Musubi came back at the end.

It's interesting to see a trans girl in a harem. I've never seen that.

This isn't a fair question, because tittymons work best in groups. For example, Hitmonchan is one of the most buxom tittymon, and might well be the most lustful, but is incredibly naive. She works well with Porygon, who is also very lustful but isn't naive at all. Porygon would try to encourage and corrupt Hitmonchan, and you would have to explain to her that no, heavy petting generally goes before heavy pegging. Or Pidgeot, who is very similar to Hitmonchan in regard to their extremely large boobs and libidos. Pidgeot even has, well, not naivete, but certainly some sort of idealism about fairytale romance. Pidgeot is the more mature and worldly, though, and would have this sort of older sister relationship with Hitmonchan, trying to teach her the ropes of physical intimacy more honestly.

Or take Blastoise. She and Hitmonchan have this sort of fierce rivalry going on, but pair her up with say, Pidgeot again. Pidgeot would consider that sort of thing beneath her, leading to an amusing one-sided rivalry. She would also try to get physical with you a lot faster that Blastoise would like. Blastoise would prefer to take it slow, because she's a bit of a prude, but she would push herself to act erotically no matter how much it embarrassed her, to keep up with Pidgeot.

And that's just groups of two.

So if all the Pokemon were revived at the end, what happened to number 8? Is she still wandering around without a body?

I always enjoyed the premise of Sekirei, but the writing was always kinda bad, which kept me from actually enjoying it. Large parts of the plot seemed to rely either on coincidences, miscommunication or straight up deus ex machina.

I wish she kept doing the art but picked up a more competent writer.

This is the period in time where Musubi was stuck at a satellite and before her return one year later back to Earth.

Miya and Karasuba master race here.

Dare desu ka?

There are not enough slowpoke memes in the world.