Christianity was the greatest Jewish trick in history (Pt. 2)

old bread : >Even if Tacitus is talking about "our" Christ, he's just writing what Christians told him, information which they got from the gospels, so it's only evidence that the gospels existed by that time
i'm going to have to go with either this or late date insertion.

Attached: jhc.jpg (213x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw
youtube.com/watch?v=xxve3GMwuIg
youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162273452/
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1
archive.org/details/PROPHECY_201803
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ooops. oldbread

What's with all the anti christian threads?
Are the liberals/paganiggers getting uppity again?

Attached: this triggers the pagan.png (1200x450, 1.02M)

waking up slow-folks to the idea that all abrahamic religions are a spirit binding trap. you might take a lot longer to wake up though

Nah, it's just a j e w is h plot to enable a Moslem takeover of the West by convincing westerners that Jesus doesn't exist. Although, thus is a dangerous concept to sell to muzzies.

alright so why do the jews hate him then

mentioning jesus around them is like dropping a quarter in an elevator shaft

see

There was a run of antigay threads that resolved themselves into scripturally based Christian proofs that God hates fags. Then these threads sprang up.

We need to purge trannies from this place once and for all, my pol/ack brothers. The only common ground we have that degeneracy has no footing on is European Christendom

Attached: p51jvUW_d.jpg (640x476, 32K)

>Pastor Anderson - The Jews and their lies, part 1 (KJV, BAPTIST SERMON))

youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw

>Pastor Anderson - The Jews and their lies, part 2 (KJV, BAPTIST SERMON))

youtube.com/watch?v=xxve3GMwuIg

>Israel Moments COMPILATION by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM

>'Marching to Zion' Official Full Film - Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Jews weren't even a thing during Jesus' lifetime.

This. Everyone must bow down before the eternal jew, as it is written in the good book.

Rabbinic Judaism (the one that most Jews follow) teaches that Jews are descendants of the Pharisees, so the people we today call Jews are also the ones that killed Christ.

Attached: 1521347199559 (1).jpg (1040x826, 282K)

He was literally referred to as "king of the Jews".

But Jews didn't exist back then.

Christianity is fundamentally evil because it worships yahweh, who as we all know isn’t exactly the nicest guy.

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k

Attached: steven spielberg with ET.jpg (350x464, 44K)

It's the fucking Jews, stupid

None of you niggas know how to got to Heaven, you are fighting a fake "Christianity"

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: f4222459456c2ffda9e778fa62fbef84--post-modern-jesus-quotes.jpg (720x736, 67K)

Unironically leftypol raids. Some anons have screenshots but i haven't saved them.

this is the most important thing to keep in mind.

if christianity was their own construct of control, they wouldn't have worked so tirelessly to subvert and destroy it.

also, these anti christian faggots can't explain how it spawned the beauty of western civilization.

>Unironically leftypol raids. Some anons have screenshots but i haven't saved them.
Get stuffed. I'm the OP quoted in the first post in this thread and I'm a blue-eyed, blonde haired Aryan giant with at least 27 white children.

Get fucked. You are a flaming queer. It goes no further than that

>Get fucked. You are a flaming queer. It goes no further than that
You believe in a literal talking snake. Opinion disregarded.

>God's intended life for humans is to keep women in the kitchen and men to build great things and dominate all of creation while being fruitful and multiplying
>people have a problem with this

Attached: 1519666482304.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

no the invention of money was the greatest jewish trick

gtfo kike op

>what is a mocking term ascribed to him by kikes

you literally need to gtfo off this website with that flag you dumb fuck

because christ is a constant reminder that they really are a wandering godless group that worships something the rabbis give them, which is basically a big synagogue for satan

Of course its disregarded. Because it absolutely exposes your deranged intentions. You're fucking gay and you hate Christianity because it rejects your unrepentant homosexuality. End of story

>You're fucking gay and you hate Christianity because it rejects your unrepentant homosexuality
You know Jesus had a boyfriend, right?

>this triggers the pagan

How the fuck are redpilled pagans supposed to see you as an ally when "redpilled" Christians always use the subjugation of native European culture as their ultimate victory?

Mocking in the sense of:
'what a mighty king he turned out to be, eh? you fucking jews'
Not in a 'he is not a jew so we'll call him the king of them' that'll piss em off

Attached: christianityJesusNotJew.png (765x327, 20K)

>god impregnated a virgin 12 years old woman to give birth to himself so he could save humanity from its creation malfunctions by nailing himself in a cross

If Christianity is a Jewish trick why did Jesus say the Jews are the cult of Satan for not following the actual manifestation of their god on Earth? Refer to the writings of St. John Chrysostom and the holy church fathers- any theologically correct Christian should understand Jews aren't allies. Christianity isn't a Jewish trick, Christianity is tricked by Jews. When the modern churches ignored the word of God and played convenient theology for popularity contests, that's when the purity the faith was subverted.

I had a feeling about this.

I hate the shilling.

The bible isn't just about (((them))).
Only the line of Judah are real Jews, the rest of Isaac's children are Israelites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

Attached: 1521180721780.gif (240x270, 245K)

Nah, best trick they ever pulled is still making the planet believe that king Solomon existed

Jesus hated Jews. John 8:44-47.

More like christcuck threads have finally pushed people to push back
Until you cunts petition for an actual religion board(which you Jew lovers will never do because doing so would release your stranglehold on Sup Forums and make you as irrelevant as Islam) this will continue and everyone will continue to be pissed off
I don't care how much you faggots enjoy larping there's a time and a place for everything and you're too tone deaf to know when it seems

Attached: 1508951471106.jpg (960x860, 232K)

>Get stuffed
What the fuck does that mean?

Israel was fighting against the Jews in the bible.

Christianity is just another golden calf heresy of Judaism started by dudes who were sad that they couldn't point at god.
And it did good because it was a whole lot less iron age human sacrifice-ey then it's competitors and it had nicer prospects and a greater reach than contemporary mystery cults.
But it got off track when the clergy were to only ones able to read to books and wouldn't let the commoners have a translated version etc.

I think it translates to something like "bite me" in your charming local patois

>But it got off track when the clergy were to only ones able to read to books and wouldn't let the commoners have a translated version etc.
That's how you wind up with 30,000 denominations of Protestantism and Christian Zionism though

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
Apparently barely any Jews of Isreal have Hebrew blood

Attached: 1521535491086.jpg (544x425, 91K)

yeah it is pretty much the way it will go for every religion greater than a 30 man cargo cult

>Get stuffed
Found the trendy faggot.

You sinner! Defiling the image of Christ!

Attached: 1521552200443x.jpg (213x250, 12K)

Is that why Jews murdered Christians for centuries? Is that why they still hate Jesus to this day?

Shill thread
sage

Faggot be gone. Christianity is the single religious culture on the planet capable of sustaining the West. Even classical atheism has been cooped. You are a monster.

>As they (and He) said on III mini-series:
>"He is a Rock on Throne" (Ark of God)"
>David Koresh, the Lamb of God

>WACO Equinox 2018 in Northern Hemisphere in
>One Hour, 11:15 AM, March 20th, WACO Time

>MANIFESTO OF KORESH
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162273452/
>The Real One - Janet R. file

Why'd they kill Jesus?

An half, Waco

Attached: HE is Alive!!.jpg (800x600, 98K)

Explain to me why Christians brought some middle-eastern mythology into Europe when we were perfectly fine with our own.

This is categorically false. Even if you have one single Ashkenazi grandfather, it will show thay you are distinct from people with 100% European blood.

WE ARE SPIRITUAL JEWS!

>Romans 2:28:
"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code.

Attached: jessica rabbit.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>religion caused the rise of western civilization.
Not science, not architecture, but superstitions. KYS leaf.

>if christianity was their own construct of control, they wouldn't have worked so tirelessly to subvert and destroy it.
That's your victim mentality bullshit. Everyone else can see that it fell apart when Catholics lost military power to kill anyone who disagreed and everyone really thinks it's an evil kike religion.

Attached: fight-club-wallpaper-12-1024.jpg (612x774, 369K)

>Are the liberals/paganiggers getting uppity again?
You want a meme war, christcuck? You're using 8yr old anti-pagan memes.

Attached: ljlhkl.jpg (280x280, 18K)

Its being forced of course.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Holy fuck, yeah we need a religion board, that's an excellent idea.

Or they can just take all their shit to /x/

Attached: Christianity 3.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: Tolerance.jpg (540x786, 88K)

Attached: Tolerance 2.jpg (1255x1034, 378K)

Attached: Rightful Anger.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

OH NO!
This guy has 8ch records! You win. I worship a Rabbi as the creator of the Universe now.
Reminder that 99% of the Christians shill threads on Sup Forums are orginized raids from 8ch /christian/. Go there. They HATE Sup Forums

/christian/ HATES Sup Forums and call you racists

Attached: jew tv jesus.jpg (504x720, 455K)

All those (maybe except charity) were also pagan virtues. Christians managed to gain so many converts due to hosting charity events during Pagan festivals.

>Immigration and Christianity
All this "the Vatican law of France in 1354 states." Just admit you created goblins in South America and Mexico race mixing for Jesus and you're trying to do it in Europa with African hords

pathetic

Attached: 1506208954715.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Attached: 1501054708301.png (588x960, 1.04M)

>Tolerance isn't Christan
Race mixing on the other hand it perfectly OK.

Attached: 1213187623782.jpg (1003x886, 474K)

>None of you niggas know how to got to Heaven, you are fighting a fake "Christianity"
Not reeeeal Islam

Attached: debating christians jesus.jpg (1200x1200, 504K)

Learn to use grown up language and maybe people would listen to you.

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 74K)

Well there is some line in the old testament against race mixing, but my that line was directed at Jews/Israelis. Europeans had their own mythologies. Why take some middle eastern ones? That is my point.

DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTION.zip?ssl=1

Attached: DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS!!!!.jpg (1192x711, 180K)

and what set of morals and standards guided the west's development?

Attached: As He Is So Are We In This World.jpg (612x612, 78K)

PROPHECY.zip
archive.org/details/PROPHECY_201803

Attached: GLORY!!!.jpg (600x450, 64K)

>and what set of morals and standards guided the west's development?
There was no set of morals and standards. Everyone just made it up as they went along, cherry-picking bible verses as justification if they wanted to

No there isn't. They just make shit up. The bible never talks about sub-species..... or even eugenics like the Greeks and Romans did in their writings.

Attached: dna aryan future.jpg (450x706, 77K)

>download christian books
>It's a billion dollar industry for losers who have no real faith!
Yeah no.

Attached: jesus bible quad.jpg (600x848, 43K)

i love how christians dont realise they are exactly like communists and sjw when they make fun of ancient europe

So many bots in here. Why don't you bots say hi? What are Dopey, Mopey, Grumpy and co pushing for Snow White today?

Hello project deepdream.

That's demonstrably different. The pic you're replying to: the left is scriptural. Whereas with Muslims the ones who are doing the killing are following their scripture. So when a Muslim says that terrorists are not true Muslims, that's not correct because the ones doing the killing are following the commands of the prophet. In the case of Christians, liberal theology is stated as not being true to Christianity because they're not following scripture and just doing whatever they feel like.

soo troll versus hippie?

>i love how christians dont realise they are exactly like communists and sjw when they make fun of ancient europe
They realize it.

They are it.

Attached: jesus communist.png (500x500, 66K)

sand nigger religion = Abrahamic religions

Whatever kike worshiper. Your (((Bible))) idol worship can be used for whatever you see fit. That's why Christianity created Satanists and Muslims.

Attached: athiesm bad.jpg (225x224, 15K)

There is already /his/ which is where religion is meant to be discussed on Sup Forums. We have actual, quality religious threads there sometimes. Not "muh kike", "muh ancestors" BS.

>sand nigger religion = Abrahamic religions

Attached: JESUS KIKE.png (1168x1166, 312K)

>There is already /his/ which is where religion is meant to be discussed on Sup Forums. We have actual, quality religious threads there sometimes.
Yeah like raiding Sup Forums

You fucking Satan-Jesus worshiper. You love kike mythology so much and drink the virgin blood of a child sacrifice.

Then you cry when your kids become degenerate Communists and Satanists. It's the same scam

Attached: satan jesus.jpg (285x320, 30K)

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Not this thread again.
Roman Christianity was founded by Paul the Apostle who was Greek

Most of those moral standards were present in paganism too.

Hi Grumpy. You're trapped here. Again with the satanic symbols. Tell us what you are.

some will, just not you

>some will, just not you
"Lots of people read my tl;dr spam, ha ha you're stupid"