Akame ga Kill could have been one of the greatest manga of all time but had to settle for being one of the greatest...

Akame ga Kill could have been one of the greatest manga of all time but had to settle for being one of the greatest manga of its generation.

AgK was really good for a short period of time but really shit the bed at several key points.

Evolved Incursio was radical tho

O MY RESISTANCE TO HARSH TEMPERATURES

I have the feeling author run out of ideas after the anime aired, very dumb of his part to spoil the whole ending of the manga on the anime. The Dragon twist was actually pretty memorable though.

Not even the greatest in its year

yeah yeah, now post the "how dragon impregnation works" pic that guy made, I lost it

They had children.

OK.

The anime sucked t. secondary

Esdeathfags lost their shit that day.

thanks man, going back to arrange my folders now, hopefully this time I don't delete something and clean the recycle bin like an idiot

someone should color it one of these days.

In hentai the dragon dick would be inside of her and she would already be pregnant.

The anime was good up until the point they decided to go off the manga route around episode 18.

They should've just ended it at the Night Raid vs Esdeath battle and actually animated the Esdeath vs Susanoo battle to fill up episode time. That way they would've had a small chance for a Season 2.

yeah like the red dragon and loli one wasn't posted to death when this happened

>dude rape and torture lmao
This is the lazy man's edge characterization

Could someone post that picture with the one girl's head on the Christmas tree?

It was fun to read it with Sup Forums just because of how ridiculous it was.

Still kinda impressed that Tatsumi didn't end up with Akame, given that he and green are pretty similar.

Liked his chemistry with Akame more, but Mine is a cutie.

Akame's lewd armpits!

>akame ga kill
>titular character akame has no personality and seems more like she was created for cover art purposes

>turns out none of the characters have any personality whatsoever

That's what I thought too, it just felt off putting. Given that the name of the show is Akame and she has a relatively minor character role compared to Tatsumi. Not even a love interest either, damn shame. Hinowa Ga Yuku! when?

>Hinowa Ga Yuku! when?
chapter 6 in just few days. Akame will appear saving them probably in chapter 7

If you think this is one of the greatest manga of its generation then you need shooting

Excellent taste user

This.

So jokes aside how's the sequel manga? And also was Zero worth reading?

Well the title character was killed off in the first chapter. I also remember a guy fucking a sting ray.

Wave and Kurome were the best part of this manga, I hope they appear in the sequel.

There's a sequel manga?

I've only read the first 4 volumes of Zero. It's good if you're in for the battles and if you like the art - I love it - but it doesn't have much to offer beside that.

See

Please user at least hint me the name. I remember the edge, the power leveling mechanic. It was beautiful. Yet I've forgotten the damn name because there were few chapters and lack of updates. Blue something? Nah, its a mist.

I still enjoyed it but Wild Hunter really fucked everything up in the end, didn't they? It was passable before that.

Truth.

Both are trash to be honest. Hinowa is the bigger one.

>Mfw Leone will never crush your pelvis while she rides on top of you

It would the way I want to go

AgK could have been one of the biggest pieces of shit of all time, but had to settle to being just incredibly bad.