ITT: shows that were quickly forgotten

And we discuss why people don't care about them anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

san.ae/mega
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Rokujouma_no_Shinryakusha!?:_Volume_10_Chapter_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People have very bad tastes

It even got a S2 and was really good.
I guess people don't care about farm stuff.

Sadly the anime wasn't really that good, though. It was still fun and enjoyable, but objectively it was mediocre at best.

I liked that show a lot too.

Other than three die hard fans who make a thread once a month, it's been forgotten. It's a shame, too, as it's harem done right.

Does anyone remember pic related at all?

My dick remembers.

I really need to watch that again. it was so good, and the character songs are top-notch

Well at least it got an english official novel release with a minor increase i translation quality. After reading the first book i can honestly say the book was better.

>tfw sequel never
I really liked all of the girls, which is rare for me

Do it. And then read the LNs- they're pretty great.

There is a superior version of it.

I do. Never watched it, though. Even Japan forgot about it.

Sanae best wife despite all wives being the same wife.

>I really liked all of the girls, which is rare for me

But that's a perfectly normal reaction as all girls are best girl.

>tfw both the OP and ED singers of Aokana retired
What went wrong?

>tfw sequel never
>mfw

But Sakuraba-senpai is most best.

>tfw you'll never have a qt ghost sleep inside of you because "you're warm"

Well if your koutoro posting, you mean alaia

3 year manga hiatus kind of killed it.

Was it due to poor sales?

>alaia
>mfw this scene

So happy to see best girl make a comeback
So sad to see her go so soon after

i literally have not seen a thread for this show in years

it's my manga it makes me sad

Normally comfy shows are forgotten right away.

This sure burnt out real quick after it ended.

I think it was a classic case of wanting to make a teaser anime to sell more LNs. I did that, and they were content with just that.

I still see people complaining about the ending every few months

Spoil me user, becuase ive already read up to 14, itd make me salty for the 2 personalitys to not have merged yet.

Did we ever find out who the dude was that the Priestess had a crush on?

>forgotten anime thread
>turns into rokujouma posting

Obligatory repository repost it is, then
san.ae/mega

will never forget my purple smug

I feel a bit bad about a show like Tower of Druaga. If it aired in the last 5 years it would be, at least season 1, as one of the better comedy shows of recent memory

S2 was a bit blah, but overall it was a good ride that I wish people watched/remembered more often

I kind of liked that they focused on the sports aspect for the most part.

It's such a shame the author got so slow with the chapters. It was for a time one of my favorite ongoing manga

They never adapted the best captures. And I didn't like his VA

Still though, it had 6 weeks of 24/7 hype threads. I will never forget those fun times

I'm still butthurt.

If your talking about who i think you are yes. And its related to all of them being the same person.

Why are you surprised everyone forgot the 'pick your favorite fantasy girlfriend' shows?

Spoiler territory, but read this. It'll break your heart:
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Rokujouma_no_Shinryakusha!?:_Volume_10_Chapter_8

I really liked aokana but remembering about it hurts because the VN will never be translated

I also absolutely loved rokujouma but I could never get into LNs as much as anime or VNs so I never felt motivated to go to the source.

I had always imagined the end was gonna pull some crazy shit, it's very understandable why everyone is bitching about the end but I don't really count that as "discussion"

let's be real tho ayumi was clearly best girl if any single girl were to win she for sure deserved it

I erased TWGOK from my mind and I just grumble at how bad and rushed the ending was when I remember it. Could have been good but it felt like it was axed towards the end or the author just got tired of writing it.

>21 volumes TL'd
What the fuck? I never bothered I just assumed it wasn't TL'd much and didn't feel like getting stuck in EOP LN TL limbo. Now I kinda feel retarded.

27 volumes and still going strong, jesus.

Best girls route wasn't adapted so of course it was gonna be shit

It's not forgotten, there's a chapter thread every now and then when it's not krulposting.

Did the vn ever get an eng tl official or otherwise?

>no bra
slut alert

Owari no seraph was one of those shows I liked and told myself I was really going to read the manga but never did

Reminder Aokana EXTRA1 is released and EXTRA2 is coming soon.

I dont know why people thought it was forgotten when they ran out of manga to adapt.

What's the plot of Extra1? Whatever happened to Zwei?

Nope TL files got nuked by accident and they gave up

Misaki is a good girl

The three shows that have motivated me to read a bit of the LNs were Blade dance, Rokujouma and isekai smartphone.

I'd definitely read the source for Rokudenashi if it was TL'd too.

Some of this may be redundant, as I don't remember where everything is at in volume 14
>so Harumi has inherited the swords power, and ergo the half of Alaia's soul that is in that sword.
>harumi inherits Alaia's memories as well, but still stays herself
>even when summoning the magical power of the sword, it's not really an issue
>fast foword
>Princess Theiamillis's and Queen Elfaria's political power struggle at home comes back at full force and they all go to Forthorne to slap some justice in people and sort things out
>looking onto forthonre
>rare moment when Alaia's soul and Harumi's feelings line up
>Alaia comes out
>Says it's nice to see Koutarou again
>"If only charl could see this as well"
>Koutarou barley keeping it together from seeing his now long dead waifu of 2000 years ago come back and smile

>fucking sanae interrupts by saying dinner is ready, ruining the moment and turning haruimi out of sync

God damn it sanae

One of my favorites of this decade is sadly forgotten here.

>"By accident"
>He really believes that

That's just the card every fan TL pulls. Its either "My computer spontaneously combusted and I had no backup for this massive project that I spent several months working on" or "I'm going to revise the scripts and recheck my translation.

The translation for both of the scenarios above means "I really dont want to work on this shit anymore so i'm dropping it".

This gets discussed fairly often, though.

Shaga end is best end by the way

Is this shit still being TL'd? Also I know it can't really be forgotten if it never had an adaptation but is anyone reading Seirei Gensouki? It's surprisingly decent.

>Misaki Paizuri scene
Just too good.

Good man.

Warnis is a fucking god that kept delivering translations on time, every time, for two years in a row for absolutely nothing. There's actually 26 translated now, as after 22 he got picked up to be the official translator for the paid english version. If anyone deserves to get paid for translation work it's him at this point.

Bahamut was nice but not the kind of show that motivates me to seek the source or more material. Womb tattoo was hot though.

Didn't mean to reply to you although I'm also reading Smartphone for some reason

I'm inclined some these translators get off on TL'ing.

Misaki really is an amazing girl

Aokana was a massive piece of shit.
They hyped the MC up as some kind of super ace but he never got the opportunity to really show off his skills and was almost completely dropped from the plot.
The real reason why it failed though was that the anime shipped Shindo and Misaki, leaving a sizeable part of the fanbase incredibly butthurt.
I have no idea what the director was thinking. It's like he actively sabotaged any chance of success.

>For some reason

Its pretty fun and comfy. Its like someone crossed a battle harem then crossed it with slice of life to remove all moments of tension or conflict so all you have left is fun and cute interactions between the charactes.

I really liked what they did and would love more of it which is why I'm glad it has translations avaliable.

>dat Syrup

Whatever happened to those arpeggio movies? It sort of disappeared off the grid after that collab with Kancolle and I never saw it on Sup Forums ever again.

But everyone still loves this.

>its like someone took a battle harem and crossed it with a slice of life show

Bakapervert already translated vol 4-5 (not edited) and the previous TL has volume 3 still unfinished for some reason.

We had a thread that was up all day yesterday. Theres no reason to discuss the anime since its shit in comparison to the manga. Story got butchered.

>Syrup who never stop spitting out food

It's amazing.

>I'm inclined some these translators get off on TL'ing.

I'm having brain problems understanding your statement for some reason, clarify?

This show was actually pretty funny. At least the manga is rolling out.

>dat Syrup
She tricked me into watching it.

It was fun and beaurfiul, but fucking NOTHING HAPPENED

I don't mean a usual slice of life type thing, I mean their relationship never fuckin got anywhere, it was frustrating as hell.

Ive seen a few of v26s pictures and i believe she comes back again, but its being translated as we speak. That and i think koutorous sword got an upgrade.

She could put away a lot too.

I think he missed a verb between 'inclined' and 'some'. It was probably 'to believe'.

Sukasuka actually tricked me into reading a bit of the LN but I felt like I got tricked because I hated how everything ended

In hindsight, I should have 100% expected that but I guess I wanted to believe it'd be better than that. My dislike of how it ended and the show itself was just intensified by how it became a really shitty meme for some reason.

That would give me some hope. I just finished the 23 sol volume and I'm about to start 24.
>“We all love you.”
>“I see. Actually, it’s mutual.”
>mfw

Yurika FAITO!!!!!

ghost a best

I'm really bummed I've never seen anyone mention this outside of the BGHS threads which is also forgotten because it had fun characters and a great cast cast of VAs.

go home cosplayer

Mikage a cute, new chapter when?

>you'll never want to win the kotoru bowl crazy enough to use live munitions to win a fucking high school competition

BGHS discussion has always been in /vg/ because the players that have played the game since the start are there and the translator for the game is there too.

Though discussion for that has really died over time because the company that owns the game keeps making horrible business decisions and players just keep leaving in droves. Even after players show that they deeply hate the current state of things, the company just finds a way to make everything worse for everyone. Western game companies have nothing on Eastern ones when it comes to killing their games and jewing the shit out of the players. Too bad the thread where its discussed has gone to the shitter and I would never reccomend it to anyone right now.

What happened to the translations? I think up to vol.13 is translated.

I never understood why this show was not more popular. Considering what it's about it should have been a mild hit at least.

I didn't know you could make dogfighting with anti-gravity boots so boring and generic.

It was seriously underrated.
But I can see why people dislike it.
Realistic characters is not why people like anime.

Considering how the show had very little fanservice other than Misaki boobs, that was kind of disappointing.

The first Season was great then they made the sequel yuri trash