*BOOM* *BOOM*

*BOOM* *BOOM*
*CRASH*
"WOOF WOOF"

This is all it takes for a pitbull to break into your house and kill you.
Why haven't you banned them yet?

Attached: 1521554441315.jpg (1147x1597, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ihXq_WwiWM?t=1m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My house is brick

Bricks are no match for pitbulls

We don't need to ban breeds of dogs. Far too many pitbull owners have no business raising one. Irresponsible owners lead to violent and unruly dogs.

Attached: dogg.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Why would he do that to that hungry doggo? What a cunt.

The dog dindu niffin and he punched his neck lmfao

they can actually do this. In the ghetto ive seen homes where pit-bulls broke threw the hardie-backer and drywall.

Why don't you just bend over and let the dog fuck you, mutt? Moron.

The dog had food aggression because of its shitty owner not training it, so Cesar was called in to deal with it.

Attached: dog.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

The dog is aggressive around food. You dont want a dog to bite you bc you are holding food. Most shelter dogs are put down if they fail similar tests. The dogs reaction in the end was good, showing fear and anxiety, but thats only bc of the handlers aggressive and threatening stance. Without that the dog may have bitten him, which in most instances would lead the dog to being put down.

Based

I will neck punch my dog whenever it acts as dumbass

>getting killed by a dog
Only if you have a vagina or large soy intake.

He bit him because he punched him before what a beaner

Maybe you should neck punch yourself for not knowing how to train your dog.

The dog did bite him, drew blood.
Yeah im a fag for watching the dog whisperer

banned what? american cardboard houses?
it would only hurt the homeless here

Attached: CALIFIRENIA.jpg (962x642, 242K)

Don't be a pussy there's nothing wrong with a good neck punch to make your dog behave better.

That's how an alpha in the pack would react and dogs recognize and respect that

This. You need to make your walls from some strong metal, like diamond, to actually prevent a pitbull intrussion.

>american cardboard houses
I agree they are shit
>living in a tornado area
>build your house out of wood and carboard
>don't be insured
I don't get it

>being this much of a pussy
Dogs are inferior creatures. You must demand compete loyalty or they will rule you. You are the alpha; you make the rules.

Own a cat if you want to be dominated.

Dog whisperer a shit

Dogo's live to be bossed around, that's why if youve got a powerful breed you need to keep roasties away from it whilst it's young.
All that baby boo boos shit absolutely ruins them and although I've only ended up with difficult to train dogs because of this and never a biter I can imagine that in some cases the silly cows input causes danger issues to develop and can lead to dogo's needing to be destroyed.

Attached: IMG_2890.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>Own a cat if you want to be dominated.
this

Keep posting.

In my country we eat pitbulls for breakfast.

Only the freshest diamonds from the deep mines of Moria can stop the pitbull menace

reason why she became aggressive is because of the cameraman being too close

Cats are not inferior. They are dominate anti open border nazis

this is my dog whisperer

Attached: Brooklyn_Museum_22.1143_Whip_Chicotte.jpg (1200x565, 32K)

>Far too many

Vague

Haha human boi we killing you next we will fuck your women. Sit down human boi, be scared.

Attached: 2ED4E8D7-D031-4461-92F9-C363C944E205.jpg (1201x1223, 122K)

Why does hong kong have their own flag? Y'all are chinks

i would mount that dog and fuck it to assert dominance

Nice spin on an old meme. cheers

Dios mio... they are stealing food from puppers now... santo cristo...

Americans have a "YOLO" attitude to life.

in his defense the dog was prone to random outbursts of rage and the couple had just had a newborn baby, casear ended up adopting it and letting it live with him

you gotta be one hell of a pussy to not try extreme methods when your NEW BORN FUCKING BABY is at risk

>niggers
>nigger dogs

everything is order in amerimuttania

Attached: 1510164866575s.jpg (234x216, 7K)

>metal
>diamond

fuck you are stupid. what did i expect though this is pol you people are a diamond dozen

Same
Bricks that have stone and cement inside and out

The saying is dime a dozen.... Not diamond dozen

even if you're (((insured))), building a cardboard house in a fire zone, tornado zone, hurricane zone, flood zone, nigger zone, pitpull zone, mass shooting zone, fire department and police are 100miles away because you live deep rural area zone, which is america, somehow doesn't sound very intuitive

>Kill you
First off, no damn dog is coming through the walls of my place I've got steel running all the way through this motherfucker
Second, that dog clearly hasn't gotten all the way through and the moment I saw him I'd grab one of the baseball bats I've got lyring around and soup his fucking skull in

this one always makes me laugh.

Steel is no match for the pitbull menace nor are baseball bats.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>The dog had food aggression because of its shitty owner not training it

don't really buy it, labs aren't just aggressive like that normally. An overwhelming majority of people are clueless retards who don't train their dogs at all. If golden labs were just like that naturally we'd see behavior like this all the time

Never seen Cesar actually getting btfo by a doggo
Post what happens next mate

Hello newfriend, how's reddit been lately?

Niggers can do the same but nobody's complaining about that.

I don't think they owned the dog from the beginning, seems more like they got it after it had been a year or two old and whoever owned it prior didn't train it well

>fire zone, tornado zone, hurricane zone, flood zone
at least you can get away in time
>nigger zone, pitpull zone
yeah that's the problem you can't predict animal attacks

youtu.be/9ihXq_WwiWM?t=1m12s

Steel is no match for the pitbull menace nor are baseball bats..

he doesn't really, he adopted that dog and trained it, it's a good doggo now.

You can have pitbulls in your house right now. They can get into your walls through a hole the size of a softball and once they're in there, good luck getting them out

>diamond dozen
please tell me this is bait

Attached: ufuckingidiot.jpg (1600x1207, 148K)

My neighbors pit got into my yard once and I didn’t know because my yard is pretty big. I let out my best buddy beagle-german shepard mix so he could do his business and I closed the door so the cold wouldn’t get in. A minute later, I went to go open the door to let him back in, and I see smack in the middle of my fucking yard that stupid nigger pit with its jaws around my dog. I ran up yelling at it to get the fuck off my dog, but the nigger dog wasn’t trained or wasn’t listening. I grabbed it by the collar and kicked it five or six times but it wouldn’t let up. I pulled my CC’d nine on the fucker and placed the barrel on his head, angling it away from my dog. Shot him right in his head and I still had to pry his jaws open. I picked up my bleeding shaking dog and brought it back inside, and the 35 year old divorced bitch neighbor walked out and started screaming and crying at me that she called the cops cause I shot her nigger dog. She called the emergency number so they were there real quick. To make a long story short, I invited them in to see my shaking and bleeding dog, and told them that if I didn’t pop the pit it would’ve killed my dog. Like a half an hour later they told the woman what I did was perfectly legal because the dog was on my property killing one of my pets, and that they can’t file charges on me. I didn’t see how pissed off she was because I picked up my goodboi and drove to the vet. He’s still skittish, and that woman won’t even look my way. I think she’s spreading a rumor around the neighborhood that I’m just another fucked up vet. I did admin LOL.

Banning pitbulls is like banning guns.

Why not just shoot the pitbull, then the nigger when it breaks through the wall to retrieve it.

:) sad that it couldn't stay with the owners though
Oh well, not everyone deserves to have a dog

>don't ban niggers just learn how to tame them

Shouldn't have to look after an inferior race/breed, bro.

Because pitbulls were literally designed to kill other animals, they react without warning, they harm thousands of people every year, no amount of training will ever make them 100% safe to keep around because they can snap at any moment.
There's a reason Canada banned them

That nigger dog should have suffered

I've seen a pack of wild pitbull cattle fit in a pinhole before. That preschool didnt stand a chance...

>being this new

The reason is that canada is full of cucks who need to be watched after like children.

This is why canada will one day be annexed by the US. They will beg for the boots on their skinny necks.

it's a doggy dog world lad

>not dominating the pussy
lad

Hong Kong is unironically the freest market we have right now.

>tfw no sleep cause wild doggo could break through my walls and rape my ass in my sleep

Attached: IMG_0836.png (424x426, 18K)

Sorry meant for

RICED

Hpng kong is china tho. Thats like DC having their own flag here

Fuck, it even looks like a nigger.

>mfw no face because doggo bit it off

>tfw you regret building your house out of materials that will degrade in less than a decade and are paying the price for being a cheap fuck

Attached: 6002F3A5-8788-4D3C-B3B2-030A7393F88F.jpg (2335x3068, 1.3M)

>pitbull

The Pitbull, beautiful British invention the Pitbull

Attached: sdf.jpg (587x349, 47K)

hope ur goodboi recovered

This has become my favourite copy/pasta. It's not just because I love animals but the delivery gets me everytime.
I hope whoever did it is smiling from Reddit.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-25720-1431455201-2[1].gif (501x280, 1017K)

Sit down be humble white boy. Doggo is gonna kill u and rape your womenz.

This is so based, every pitbull owner is a divorced old cunt who hates life and wants their doggo to kill them. She only is mad because you killed her only way of dying early

True, however china is extremely left wing while Hong Kong is extremely right wing. This, of course, leads to Hong Kong having four times GDP over china. While it may be just an economic zone in China, it is well in line to become a country of it's own.

XD SHADILAY

California is the next hongkong

put razzor blazes on your wall or go live on the 2 floor of a apartment

user... Pit bulls can climb walls

He’s all good now, just skittish around other dogs. It happened like 6 months after I started training him.

Pitbulls are no different than the martians from Mars Attacks.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-30968-1413472741-6.gif (309x309, 815K)

Wrong way around, mate. California is to the US what China is to Hong Kong.

Yes I mean in principle of what you said not literally down to the political aspect. But sure, opposite but similar.

realy?
those fuckers are worse than niggers