Toradora

How was this show so goddamn good? I started it out of curiosity and didn't expect to finish it, but that's probably one of the best character driven high school shows I've ever watched. I'm speechless and rather excited to check out golden time

I feel bad for you. Golden Time was such garbage compared to this. Biggest letdown of all the anime I've ever seen.

I liked Golden Time. It's not on the same level but still worthwhile. As with any show like that a lot of the appeal will come down to what you make of the characters.

>I'm speechless and rather excited to check out golden time

i have an undying love for this anime

One of the few shows where I can pick it up from pretty much any episode and be content with watching from there.
Of course, with anything popular on Sup Forums though you should probably hide your opinion about it or the contrarians will roll in.

More importantly, where do I find a real life Taiga to take care of and have abuse me?

shit's overrated. watch Kokoro connect instead, it's criminally underrated.

Wasn't the "Toradora is good" just a meme? And now people just repeat it without actually knowing what it means.

I'm never watching Kokoro Connect out of principle. I haven't even read the full seiyuu bullying story but what I do know is fucking tragic.

>Overrated shite.
Newfag detected.

You might consider reading it. The water is a lot muddier than it might first seem.

Nah, you just fell for the "We say Toradora's good but it really isn't" meme. What a pleb.
Real contrarians hate everything to the point of looping back around to universal love.

>jaded tryhard
IRC detected

25 days of autism soon.

It's not good

It isn't

Right, weebfag who just started watching anime. The consensus of the thread is it’s a shit anime. Look at the other comments.

I liked it too OP. Tbh there's this thread and I think Ryuji counts as a real life alpha. He was ditched by his dad and takes care of his Mom, cleaning the house and cooking for them both. It hit home for me being raised by a single mother with no siblings. It always touched me how his mother was ready to do anything to send him to university. But yeah it was a good show, and during the time it aired the whole tsundere thing was in its heyday. I was hoping this girl would've won though.

I feel like this story would have worked really well in a VN format with Taiga being the main route but there also being fleshed out routes for the other two. Kawashima got the short stick in terms of time spent on her, I would have liked to see more. I'm going to read the novels now because I'm pretty interested in how they differ from the show, but my jp is pretty weak so it'll take a long time.

Golden Time was okay but the ending made me so mad I deleted it's folder.
I despised that bitch.

I'm pretty sure there was a VN too

TADA BANRI

There is but it's more of an alternative story

I absolutely loved it to OP, it made me start watching seasonal anime with Sup Forums back in the day.
Something kind of similar I'd say is Ano Natsu and its characters, sadly the plot is dumb.
Any other good romcoms?

There's an official English translation coming out of the LNs soon.

Someone recommended Golden time to me when saying it was the next best thing similar Toradora. I usually never hate Tsunderes but that main chick was annoying as fuck.

Sakurasu No pet was much better and gave a similar feel to Toradora.

Also quads checked. Don't waste your time with Golden time OP.

The only wrong thing with Sakurasou is that the main girl is autistic and never changes.

Sakurasu no pet and Oreigaru. Welcome to N.H.K does give a similar comfy feel as well.

>Wrong

Autism is cute

I mean yeah she remains autistic till the end but I wouldn't say she doesn't change at all.Also in the beginning stages I enjoyed the humor involving her autism.The MC is quite good as well but for me the important thing was that I liked the way in which they slowly grow to like each other. In most romcoms it either feels too rushed or overly complicated and the payoff is never as satisfying.

Real life autism. No.

Anime autism like with Yui and Mashiro definitely yes.

It's weird how on first watch I didn't like her but on second watch I realised she was the only sane character in the show.

Taiga a CUTE

Golden time overall was shitty but it should be commended for:

a) not being set in highschool.
b) having the main couple be in a relationship early on in the show.
c) even mentioning that, yes, couples haves sex.

It ain't the greatest love story ever told for nothing.

THE GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

Jesus christ my heart.

Fuck, I love Oregairu.

Real life autism ranges from annoying to total downright incompatibility with other humans

>shipper scum jerking to drama garbage tailor made for shipper scum

Every thurradurra thread.

show me one shipper post in this thread

>Welcome to N.H.K
>similar comfy feel

Did I feel it wrong?

I thought so. Get fucked, bitch

It's a good reflection of NEET life something I could relate to I guess.

I'd recommend Gosick over Golden Time if you want something nice to watch.
I dunno if it's just because I watched them around the same time, but I always associate the two.

Toradora is legitimately the only anime I've ever watched where I wanted every girl to win.

There's a VN you can emulate on the PSP, it even has an free official ? english patch

>rather excited to check out golden time
You shouldn't since it's pretty mediocre and the MC is an insufferable faggot.

Can't fucking wait

It's not.

did he stick his tongue inside her mouth