BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5

BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5. We have had enough of progressive, neo-Marxist politics ruining our culture.

No, this isn’t a boycott about killing white people. White people are frequently villains in video games and that’s okay.

What we are sick of is the constant association of fascism and totalitarianism with everything white, conservative, Christian and nationalistic.

In real life the more dangerous totalitarian threat comes from the neo-Marxists who seek to impose their identity politic morality by use of the force that is government. They are the same people who pass laws to deny us our freedom of association. They use government to steal our money in the name of various, misguided moral ideals, effectively making us serfs. They ram their politics down our throat while actively censoring dissenting views. They continually attempt to strip us of fundamental rights (eg the 2nd Amendment).

The media are full of “evil” people who are racist whites with fanatical Christian beliefs and conservative/nationalistic ideals. The “good” people are the feminists, minorities and various progressives.

Also, the game has micro-transactions. As if we needed another reason to tell Ubisoft to fuck off. (Btw, the petition on change.org to change the game is a troll, obviously.)

Attached: far-cry-5.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/gamespot-whines-far-cry-5-portraying-conservatives-good-guys/53004/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1CnqQvRxU
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-complain-far-cry-5-isnt-anti-conservative-anti-christian-enough/47019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A game literally made to be consumed and purchased to enrich a corporation is “””Marxist”””

Ok

Where's the oy vey 600000000 edit?

Why you have not already been boycotting Ubisoft for being shit for the last decade is beyond me.

Dude, far cry 3 was about Somalian gangs.

Stop being a snowflake

Attached: oyvey.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Apparently, we can't have white people as villains because of morons like Op

>Far Cry 3 was about Somalian gangs

The one in Africa was Far cry 2

google.com/amp/s/www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/gamespot-whines-far-cry-5-portraying-conservatives-good-guys/53004/amp/

It’s trigger soyboys who can’t consider that conservatives would fight against a theocratic cult that seeks to run their lives.

I’m all for boycotting shitty microtransaction-filled games but you shouldn’t be identifying with some insane cult, that makes you look just like them. I’m not putting it past Ubisoft to make some passive-aggressive jab at white Christians, but like, you can’t fight this without looking like some bible-thumping nutcase.

Attached: 95506402-BD20-4B6F-9C66-25C6DE82D2C5.jpg (680x490, 33K)

This game actually offended numale gamers and left leaning game journalists for having patriotic gun nut character that isn't enemy. You can never win with SJW soyboys and leftists, nothing is ever enough for them.

Best stuff starts at 3:37.

Attached: 2c968783.jpg (1080x1920, 279K)

What happened for people to be so fucking thin skinned? Why can’t you roleplay? Jesus fucking Christ

It feels like those people are incapable of enjoying escapism without certain utopianism. They can only enjoy simplified good vs. evil scenarios with clear moral high grounds like Harry Potter and Star Wars, everything else is "problematic" and "uncomfortable". Those people are the reason popular culture is getting boring and bland as fuck and being manchild sucks, which is the major reason I don't bother to play new games or watch new movies almost at all. It just has no edge anymore.

Attached: numale face.png (708x800, 23K)

Far Cry always pulls this edgy shit; if we bite on this then we will look bad.

Just ignore it.

LISTEN UP, IDIOTS. As I said, white people as villains in video games is just fine. For fuck's sake, white people are usually the villains.

Also, anyone who thinks Marxist propaganda cannot come with "corporate profit" is a fucking idiot for reasons too lengthy to even attempt. Learn what neo-Marxism is about, you moron.

Conservatives fighting a "theocratic cult"? Oh geez, all those scary, white, conservative "theocratic cults" ruining Western Civilization!

Hey, maybe we can get the hordes of Mexicans and Arab/African Muslims to join in the fight against all these white, Christian fascists threatening our civilization!

Feminists, to your battle stations! All you wonderful minorities, too! You can't wait to fight and die for your constitutional, American rights! You love the USA so much! Geez, you're the TRUE patriots, not these filthy, fascist rednecks!

FUCKING IDIOTS ALL OF YOU.

Attached: 1505718295727.jpg (1024x801, 225K)

>BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm boycotting 90% of western AAA garbage.

Attached: 1521384512953.png (698x658, 72K)

It game has nothing to do with race or politics, you out of touch baby boomer tier retard.

Layoff the soy mate, you are getting emotional about a video game. If you don’t like just do engage with it. Or better yet develop your own game and stop whining like a little bitch.

>Game about the constant act of shooting people in the face
>A character who likes guns
>Offended that you don't kill him with your gun
Makes sense.

Attached: 1498602472053m.jpg (774x1024, 178K)

So boycotting this game is me identifying with the crazy cult depicted in the game?

First off, I'm an atheist. Secondly, I am not opposed to fighting any sort of totalitarianism. The problem is the neo-Marxist agenda that PRETENDS that the biggest threats come from crazy, white Christians. Meanwhile every Western nation is splitting into pieces, becoming more violent and fractured as they become more ethnic.

As it is not politically correct to depict the true cancer to our civilization, much of which stems from a basic lack of pride in our people and our culture, the tendency is to continually conjure the false villain of deranged, NAZI-like white people.

Fucking sick of it. We are on the way to bloody civil war across the West because the white majorities will not assert their own right to exist. On the other hand, invaders with more aggressive and selfish interests feel entitled to claim Western countries for themselves, and they do so with utter disregard for our peoples and traditions. It will not end well, and bullshit like Far Cry 5 isn't helping.

Attached: 1503430538192.jpg (1024x614, 152K)

Did the jew get so bootieblasted about the guy protesting circumcision, he pulled a knife on him? Oy vey

Someone please make a game like this. The OY VEYs would be endless

Wow, great job on this image, man. It really drives home the point. We are so propagandized into accepting the white, Christian gentile as some kind of fascist boogieman that it seems normal. Change the image to show Jews depicted in the same way, imagining a universe where such a Jewish cult is the perennial evil we all must fight, and one can see how distorted our culture has become. Well done.

why does the bow have a suppressor ??

>we plastered farcry 4 and wolfenstein all over the goys media outlets but they are still woke nationalists
>turn up the subversion on farcry 5 so its not too obvious
>the goyim must be taught which thoughts to think and we can only reach them with these video games

Then make a mod turning them into Muslims and stop crying

Farcry 5 is actually /ourgame/
watch from 3:35

Conservative Christians are the good guys in this game. You fight along side a priest to fight back the cult. Also the cult is a multiracial Communist cult.

Attached: 1513681337333.png (1070x1185, 2.53M)

>we plastered farcry 4

As much as recycled shit it was gameplaywise, it wasn't really antiwhite or anything as far as it's content goes, you are an Asian man in Asian county fighting Asian king with Asian drug baroness and Asian pseudobuddhist fanatic. In the end it even turns out that the charismatic dictator was actually the least shitty alternative for the country as after he is deposed it turns into either totalitarian drug state or theocratic shithole depending on player's actions.

Play Nier: Automata then, it’s far more engaging than anything Cucksoft will ever make.

>Hey, maybe we can get the hordes of Mexicans and Arab/African Muslims to join in the fight against all these white, Christian fascists threatening our civilization!
The cult has black and Hispanic members in it. Knock it off, you make us look bad

This.
All Far Cry Games hat that topic of the " lesser evil " while in fact every decision leads to a fucked up situation

> BOYCOTT FAR CRY 5. We have had enough of progressive, neo-Marxist politics ruining our culture.

> No, this isn’t a boycott about killing white people. White people are frequently villains in video games and that’s okay.

> What we are sick of is the constant association of fascism and totalitarianism with everything white, conservative, Christian and nationalistic.

> In real life the more dangerous totalitarian threat comes from the neo-Marxists who seek to impose their identity politic morality by use of the force that is government. They are the same people who pass laws to deny us our freedom of association. They use government to steal our money in the name of various, misguided moral ideals, effectively making us serfs. They ram their politics down our throat while actively censoring dissenting views. They continually attempt to strip us of fundamental rights (eg the 2nd Amendment).

> The media are full of “evil” people who are racist whites with fanatical Christian beliefs and conservative/nationalistic ideals. The “good” people are the feminists, minorities and various progressives.

> Also, the game has micro-transactions. As if we needed another reason to tell Ubisoft to fuck off. (Btw, the petition on change.org to change the game is a troll, obviously.)

That's a lot of we's

Attached: FC7C2E57-AA69-454E-A815-0FC2D720B93B.jpg (1536x1282, 1.21M)

we needed this thread

Fuck off, Day 1 purchase for me

It’s a stabilizing counterweight

>Features caricatures of our political opinions that act as easily attackable strawmen
>/ourgame/

God, I wish you kekistani faggots would just kill yourself already.

the game triggered gamespot nu-males and you can kill niggers in it. seems like a game that is balanced

The bad guys aren't a right wing militia, just be happy for that.
Frankly I was expecting worse

Nah, it's nothing more than culture of critique trash that wants to equate American second amendment rights and Christianity to gun-smuggling criminality and cult mentality

The other day I was reading plebit and they were discussing modern warfare 3. Comparing MW3 with real life and how Russia wanted to use biological weapons on all of Europe.

How can westerners be this astoundingly gullible!?

>What we are sick of is the constant association of fascism and totalitarianism with everything white, conservative, Christian and nationalistic.

it's hilarious that you guys spend all day propagating this association with your memes and shitposts, then cry victim when anyone else points it out

These threads are marketing, stop bumping this shit.
Sage

>2018
>playing the input moving jew

Gun-toting right-wing rednecks are the characters you recruit in your battle against the cult

Oh for fucks sake
It's a game
You're weak if you let subjective undertones affect you more than the entertainment value

I played the Wolfenstein New Collosus game. Ok, so there's a sassy black woman with an afro. Two KKK members are made to look like idiots. Guess what? The game was fun and you mangle the fuck out of Engel.

I'm all for fighting the good fight but some of you faggots are creating your own suffering.

Poo

>Allowing yourself to be cucked enough to denounce fascism when it's the only thing that will stop those neo-marxist/Jewish infiltrators.

Stop being a liberal faggot.

Corporatism is just straight up leftism except the party leaders make more money than usual

It's still a collectivist hellhole where no one has rights

Are you serious? Hurk is a character that is semi-retarded comic relief. Did you hear the way they were talking about including his father in the game? It is "coming into conflict with fringe ideologies" and "we've always been about insanity and getting into the heads of these insane characters."

Obviously this character was meant to "balance" by portraying a typical conservative, rural liberty guy without making him a villain. But it's pretty obvious how the game leans otherwise, and it's obvious that the inclusion of Hurk's dad is "problematic" to these snowflakes. (After all, the idea that Obama-loving libtards would want to take our freedoms is "crazy" talk! It's "fringe!" Meanwhile libtards are ACTUALLY trying to eliminate our freedoms in the name of their neo-Marxist cult.)

A lot of "we's"? Right, because there shouldn't be a "we" if that "we" is white, conservative, Christian, male, etc. Those are the "we's" we good progressives must fight against, because the only "we's" that matter are Muslims, women, blacks, Jews, etc. - basically anyone who isn't part of the horrible, racist, patriarchal "we." Right?

Attached: 1503192117196.jpg (550x822, 227K)

The purpose of a boycott is to grow a following of people and find more people to help deal damage to a company for a purpose. The problem is people who would join you already arent going to buy it. Its already very obvious why you should boycott it. There is no boycott to organize. You cant redpill a normie fast enough to join you. Publicly trying to encourage the boycott isnt an advantage here.

No one gives a shit about video games, fuck off.

A bullet is good enough for them. In fact that's the thing that will finally shut their faggot-mouths up for good.

>IT'S JUST ENTERTAINMENT, GOY! MEDIA HAS NO LASTING EFFECTS ON THE MIND OF THOSE WHO WATCH IT! IF IT DID WHY WOULD JEWS TRY SO HARD TO MONOPOLIZE IT?

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>What we are sick of is the constant association of fascism and totalitarianism with everything white, conservative, Christian and nationalistic.

Says Who?

Attached: 1291879397707.jpg (155x202, 17K)

This.

You won't have any problem if white guy was leading a totalitarian state. Fucking hypocrites Sup Forums

>PLEASE GIVE US FREE ADVERTISEMENT
Fuck off.

wew lad

It’s just a video game character that says silly shit, not everything is some subtle attack on your political views

>Not pointing out and identifying marxist/anti-white propaganda where ever you find it.

Good goy. Go be a crab in a bucket, dragging down any whites that want to do something about it.

ABSOLUTLY NO ONE HERE WAS/IS GOING TO BUY THIS SHIT, PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS HERE EVERYDAY

i did because it looks fun

For all there talk of "acceptence"liberals actually hate strong whites because they are a Jewish movement at heart.

We live in an age of manipulation and propaganda.

Speak for yourself, you civic nationalist cuck.

This.

these guys aren't christians, they're a christian cult, kinda like scientology but more violent

OP you are fucking retarded. Not even worth words of criticism. You clearly don't understand the meaning of some words such as "Fascism" and"Marxism".

I'd love to join your boycott but I haven't bought a Ubishaft game in a decade.

According to this article:
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-complain-far-cry-5-isnt-anti-conservative-anti-christian-enough/47019/

...you might be fighting an a cult that promotes multiculturalism.

i will buy cuz i kno i'll be bored this easter

>>>OP

Attached: 1519611017119.jpg (598x529, 34K)

>crying about a game where you team up with multiple christian conservatives to kill a multiracial theocratic cult
Yea sure I’m the good goy here

This is accurate to the real world.

Annuddah shoah

It triggered gamespot nu-males because it has at least one character who says a few things that seem suspiciously pro-liberty, anti-Obama and nationalistic! God forbid a rural white person is allowed to refer to "Obama loving libtards" who think he "can't look after his own property."

Of course, at this very moment the move is on to repeal the 2nd amendment, either piece by piece or in whole, because of the senseless morality cult of anti-gun leftists. They are absurdly self-righteous about how only government should have guns while private citizens should have no gun rights. Seriously, their fetishizing of government and vilification of private citizens can only be called a neo-Marxist cult mentality.

Ah, but to have even one character spouting one line like this who is not a villain- REEEEE! It made me feel so "uncomfortable!"

Otherwise it looks like Far Cry 5 is full of the usual progressive, propaganda horseshit.

Attached: 1503192215214.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

The only good Far Cry

I haven't played video games in like 7 years. If it causes this much butthurt I'm going to buy it just because.

They still found it appropriate to depict crazy backwoods whites in a time when whites are most vilified.

I’m cool with whatever. But shitlib SJWs have turned every game into a political statement and those are the rules by which we play now.

Think about it. SJWs cry and bitch whenever anyone but a white male is the villain. Non-SJWs don’t care. So what happens is that every game has a white male villain before long because it’s the path of least resistance.

Developers should know that the people who buy their games and support them are not SJWs and don’t want that retard ideology in their games.

You dumb faggot, stop thinking like a "Marxist" and look at things objectively. Marxism is an ideology, not a religion. There is no Marxist hell to which Marxist heretics and simonizers are damned for their sins.

There is literally no reason why Marxism cannot be spread through Marxists hijacking the engines of capitalism.

It only has an effect if you allow it to.

Recognize the ulterior motive and it's easy to avoid

>donating shekels to a mega corporation because it causes Anonymous users of a Bruneian Sepak Takraw forum to be upset

Attached: 1363887292690.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

> because it causes Anonymous users of a Bruneian Sepak Takraw forum to be upset
Yes. I pay for entertainment. Butthurt is entertaining.

>marxists can't use capitalism to attain a political goal

just how retarded are you?

Actually I pre-ordered it.

If I can kill Christians, I want to buy it

No white person should be a cuck Christian. Remove all semitism from you life; Judaism, Christanity, Satanism, Islam. None of these sand nigger religions have a place in the West.

I will boycott it! But I don't play vidya anymore anyway so...

There's a quest giver who calls you an Obama loving libitard and he's a good guy
There's a million reasons not to buy the game but just stop making everything political

But then they'll get used to it and not be able to adapt to a communist society. The capitalism will get infect them.

Marxism has been long gone bucko. The nonsense is cultural-marxism, and it does spreads itself through the engines of capitalism with great ease. It spreads itself through the medias, TV shows, games, social medias and algorithms.

Attached: 1519103689362.jpg (1608x1600, 507K)

It’s based off of Jonestown. The main villain even wears Jim Jones’ sunglasses

Montanafag here, I think the game looks badass. Fuck off, OP.

Jim Jones was a communist who was very good friends with many democratic politicians.

The cult is multicultural

It's based on Murica, in a fictional world where white people wins.

Montana fag here, nuke Great Falls plz

Exactly