ITT: moments where shit got real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlOSbcNzUCo
youtube.com/watch?v=SlizajvT9Kw&t=1m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This might be the most shocking thing I've seen, I saw the picture on Sup Forums a few times but didn't know the meme, and thought it was the comfy superhero show. I fell for it.

Such potential wasted...

Show was amazing you fucking hipster

What was his name?

Overrated Oranguatan
Samflam was garbage after this, if I wanted WHATATWIST I'd watch fucking shamalamadingdong. Everything in that trash has been done.

It was awful garbage

Fuck you m8, it was pretty good

Woah I can't handle all this shit taste in one post.

nayrt but no, it was very very bad desu. Biba is the worst villain I have ever seen in anime.

Ohhh forget it, I fucked up. I though you were talking about Mad Scientisto. My bad... and yes, I agree with you on this one

Slicing Simian

tuturuu is not necessary

This scene was way different than the VN

And you thought it was a gag manga

If you've expected anything great from Kabaneri you might have some problems.
In fact it was surprisingly okay considering it looked like some cheap SnK copy.

Self explanatory really

there was a SJGR moment in Aria?
maybe I'll pick it back up then

Also, "Sit the fuck down."

Explain further.

Serial Apist

>xxxtentacion plays in the background

French Monkey

Why are there still people watching this shit?

Why was dbz rerun into the late 2000s?

This.

Beheading Bonobo

I don't speak muslim Jean Pierre.

This entire scene.And the cigarette kiss later on.

Oh so they ran out of haircolors or what?

Should be an intense moment but it just makes me laugh.
>let me scratch my butt while these photoshopped guys with bad aim point their weapons at the house and my sleeping grandma
Fuck Oku

Not sure if serious.

It's hard to top this one for it's sheer shock value. Even if I didn't care much for Code Gayass. This scene alone was worth it.

I loved this scene when especially when the OST kicked in.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlOSbcNzUCo

This right here is why I can't bring myself to rewatch Stein's Gate. It's really good, but holy hell does it get heavy as fuck.

Pls no bully

*POP*

It was awful garbage.

i see this all the time , can someone redpill me?

GIS fagface

it wasn't an oh shit moment because they were already pirates

This was the moment I dropped Samurai Flamenco.

haha fuck me

or this

it's basically martial artist autohit/autododge

youtube.com/watch?v=SlizajvT9Kw&t=1m25s

Is this Magi?

Comfy "superhero" show about a twink fuckboy trying to be a superhero in a normal world, basically a lighthearted version of kickass.
In episode 7 he has gained a bunch of popularity as a local hero and tags along with police for a routine drug bust for publicity. One of the druggies starts going apeshit and suddenly transforms into that giant gorilla with a guillotine in its chest, decapitates a few of the police officers (this is the first time genuine non-comedic violence has happened), and proclaims himself as Guillotine Gorilla, before getting pushed out a 4th-story window by the heroes. As more cops surround his corpse, he gets up again, screams "Viva Torture!!" and explodes, killing more. Then a giant hologram of a sailor moon villain shows up proclaiming himself as King Torture, master of mosters, and the episode ends.

Sinbad no bouken its prequel

I've read the ending but don't remember this moment. Is it about the true nature of Kafuka?

Thats not Shindobatto that got impaled is it?

Only good things in the anime are the voice actors and the ost, which would have been top tier if the musical reference was played when the stand was summoned

you missed the wildest ride
the memories

I liked it, am looking forward to season 2

the shit jumped the shark at that moment, i wanted to see animu kickass, got generic tokusatsu with gore, boring shit.

That's good for you.

I wish shit continued being real after this. This moment was the only good thing about this show.

This entire episode.

You are royalty

I had fun the entire time

>literally nothing happens: the show
did it have an ending, at least?

Mauve was great.

Hitler's sperm set the bar too high for me.

AS was chock full of them, now that I think of it. Just involving Tomoya and his family, it was one shock after another

boi no

You didn't pay much attention then

Yes there was an ending (a rather underwelming one) and before that some important events

Ah, shit
I remember crying for 10 minutes.
Well, this was 5 years ago.

That whole episode

>it was al a joge we don't want to revolt anyway
I lol'd too hard to be angry at this show.

My feelings after that were just deadened. Even when Ushio and Tomoyo died, I was still in shock. Mostly that they would do almost the exact same thing to Ushio that they did to Nagisa

>God damnit, this guy is just going to waste our time for another hundred chapters before these idiots finally...
God I love this series

>He's just pretending to repent

What happens next ?
I got a memory shortage, what's the anime?

Breaker really was hype as fuck at points. How is new waves going? Think I dropped it right after he fought his master because I got lazy in finding the translated chapters