Previous thread hit the cap

Previous thread hit the cap.

Ongoing discussion on this week's episode.

I'm bad at OPs.

If you were gonna' fuck Ichimatsu, how would you go about it?

Asking for a friend.

I wouldn't. His furry tendencies put me off.

If you were gonna' fuck Karamatsu, how wold you go about it?

Asking for a friend.

>ongoing ep discussion
>starts it with fucking a matsu

Back to form then for Sup Forums?

Get him drunk.

Holy shit this fucking episode. Totty's more unloved in universe then in the fandom.

I'm honestly okay with either. Both are fun. Talking about matsu in general is.

Reminder that Sakurai, Najamura and Kamiya think he's gay.

My pity for him grew. On the other hand. there was absolutely no way he was going to recover from rubbing his ass with shellfish.

He deserves no pity. He brought this upon himself ever since Todomatsu and the Five Demons.

Seriously, I'm not sure how he thought that would be better than his brother perving on them.

Sure the first could ruin the mixer, but the second will make you forever known as the shellfish ass guy.

Watch out, that's just how it starts. Eventually you become a Tottyfag who wants to constantly praise the dry monster until he can't live without you.

Oh, I agree. He's still lowest on my Matsu ranking. Can't help but feel a little bad for him even if he doesn't deserve it. No way it was solely his brothers getting in the way of losing his virginity and this is another episode that proves it.

That's probably the biggest reason why they tried to ditch them when they went to the bathroom. If his social life didn't manage to recover after Five Demons, I'd doubt he'd be invited anywhere else again.

It wasn't much but that tiny bit of Totty angst there really made me feel for him.

I have some ideas where this might be pointing for future eps.

I'm really not picky and I'd do almost anything he wants except scat, stop that Pierrot,
I'm never going to go for it but if I get to choose I want to be the bottom to a really rough fuck. Somewhere weird and spontaneous like a bathroom stall or alleyway, too.

I'm not too worried. I have too much lust for the older brothers to switch on over to Totty.

At least I hope I do.

I hope we get some Oso + Kara that touches upon their implied rivalry. Or at least inplied as of episode 6.

The impression I had before was that Kara saw Oso as an equal as opposed to a big bro persay, but now it seems like they're straight up competitive.

We need more Kara and Jyushi craziness this season. I prefer the situational stuff that the others bring but its so point on this season that the awkwardness is getting too real.
All eventually become Tottyfags. Accept him into your heart.

Was there an implied rivalry? I'm probably dense but I didn't notice any.

Did Kara ever called Oso nii-san?

He might have, but I don't remember it.

As far as I can tell he uses his name straight up or calls him aniki.

You could make the case a rivalry was introduced earlier in the School matsu skit, even if it's AU. Not sure if I'd call them rivals just yet, but I do expect we'll be seeing their relationship shown more in short moments like it has been so far.

I remember him only calling him that in the first F6 skit and in his Showa era form. Aniki was used once but every other time, it's just Osomatsu.

>Expecting the continuation of this thread to be as fun as last night.
>Mfw it's Todomatsu hate all over again.

It's fun, just that Totty is shit.

Violently. I want to make him cry.

It's fine, user, not everyone can have good taste, but you'll open your eyes someday.

Choro had his moment where he got shit on and eventually stop being as stuck up. Now its Todo's turn to stop thinking he is better then everyone.

I love how faggy Todo wears stuff yet somehow Kara is supposed to be the gay looking one.

Kara's sparkling outfits are the gayest shit ever though.

Everyone loves the tottyface, but ichiface has to be a close runner up.

What even is Totty's appeal? Ease of bullying?

I think they think he's gay because of him having dates all the time but is still a virginand if he's "hiding something" from his bros, mot so much his clothes.

Then again, in an event Sakurai said Oso had a matsu fetish so he knows what his audience wants to hear.

You have to coax him gently, like a cat. Leave out some food and water and hide in wait until he shows up. If you make any sudden movements you're startle him and then he'll run away. Once you successfully capture Ichimatsu you have to bind him up and grind your heel on his dick until he calls you master. Then you should have an obedient pet.

For the last time Japan, leather jackets and blue jeans aren't gay! I don't know what they've been smoking.

The V-necks and open shirt fronts are a little gay, though.

Oso and Todo dodged a bullet.

Great voice.

Which Matsu would an old guy?

I'd woo him properly. Genuine compliments and praise and romantic dates. He deserves the best.

Osomatsu for the right price. Ichimatsu for free.

Totty, judging by that one doujin.

Do you think they actually liked Oso and we're too embarrassed to admit it? I'd like to see a followup sometime so we can see more happy Oso, he's deserves some happiness in his life.

How ugly do you think the matsus are, like on a ten point scale? Todomatsu has to be at least passable so I’m guessing a low six.

Kara holds Oso to a higher standard than the others since he's the eldest. And yet, there's been times where he's mimicked him in his own way. It's a dynamic that really needs more focus.

I think from the start they were only interested in free drinks and price charming. They weren’t at that mixer to seriously look for a boyfriend.

On a bed of roses illuminated by candle light with smooth jazz or sensual 90s r&b playing in the background.

Those two strike me as the most dangerous pair. They probably shouldn’t be allowed to operate as a unit.

In ep 6, Kara straight up told Iyami they had enough dealing with their shitty eldest bro already with Oso unconsciously said "yeah!" until he realized he got thrown under the bus and gave Kara a staredown, which the latter promptly gave one back. After that, Oso and Kara would be calling each other twice to be careful and not end up like shitty Iyami and STARING AGAIN at each other one more time.

I fucking love it.

I want to rub Totty's Totties with scallops.

I still think their change in attitude is a hang over from Letter. We know the show has continuity.

I just want another taste of Kara's strength. I have read somewhere that the staff mentioned he actually might be the strongest of the six, but y'know, we don't see that as he probably thinks he's a lover not a fighter.

If we get an OsoKara episode, I'd like it include of them beating the shit out of each other, then later band together to beat someone else (like maybe to protect their younger brothers... or their pachinko winnings haha)

l-l-lewd!

Their strength is as strong as the show calls for it in that moment. Man, this season is dogshit though. Basically feels like they're trying so hard to not look like they're pandering to the fujo audience that they've gone full vulgar in a non-funny way.

The girls in this series are always 10/10

Anyone else feel this season has too much bullying on the Matsus? I get the point is that they're all loser scums, but almost all skits end by pointing out how much they suck.

Especially today's skit. I genuinely feel bad for Oso there.

You saw today's skit and... Oso was the one you felt sorry for?

>this season is dogshit though
This. Season 2 just feels really different from the first...

To me it feels like in season 1, when they got bullied it was a direct result of their actions, whereas in this season they get punished for simply existing as their shitty selves, like in Super detergent, this ep, at the beach, etc.
It's not that there's more bullying, I think, but that it's more mean-spirited and gratuitous. But then again it feels like a continuation of episode 1 where they got punished whether they did the right thing or not.

Totty literally has no heart, who cares about his feelings.

Yeah, exactly. It felt a bit too mean-spirited and I felt bad at them when I'm supposed to be laughing at them. The harshness is a bit unwarranted.

Totty is the tsukkomi in a Japanese comedy skit. His suffering is pretty expected. On the other hand, Oso had a seemingly good time with the girls, only to get suddenly shot down in the end. That came out of nowhere and really only there to be mean to him.

I felt bad for both, for different reasons
>Totty uses all the tricks he knows to try to be liked and loses to an idiot who gives up after ten minutes
>Oso went at it honestly, so it means him being rejected is because of who he truly is.

>tfw having a fun evening was not actually the start of a beautiful friendship
>tfw too dumb to understand social interactions outside of the people you've known all your life
>tfw the only people who will interact with you more than once are the ones who can't get rid of you because they're family, or family acquaintances
>tfw none of that really computes
It wasn't exactly out of nowhere, it's in character, but that was still sad.

>>Oso went at it honestly, so it means him being rejected is because of who he truly is.
Fuck, now I really feel bad for him.

Who he really is supposed to be shit; that's the joke. The real pitiful ones are the girls who had to smile and play along with his shit like OLs are generally expected to when an old man (which Oso basically was) does whatever he wants.

The thing is people are ignoring that Todo didn't even have bad intentions during this episode in the first place (in comparison with the Sutaaba Incident and Star of Hope), which is what makes the hate for him over this episode quite questionable.

>Tries to get Oso to be more likeable around strangers even if filtering him was a TERRIBLE idea.
>Wants to have as much as a good time as Oso.
>Literally goes overboard the moment Oso breaks to save both his and his bro's asses instead of bailing on him.
>Scolds Oso because even if it's his fault for trying to filter him it was all for his own good.
>Gives up once Oso admits tha he can't hold himself back and that arguing with him is worse than the mixer itself and lets him be himself because who cares anymore, let the dude be comfortable.

In comparison to Choro (the other usual tsukkomi) Todo works his ass and tries every single trick in the book when it comes to people outside his family just to fail horribly every single time.
He had reasons to get upset and start complementing himself the moment his own brother got the "success" just by being himself, overshadowed him and didn't stop him once he decided to leave.

Sure, Oso was slapped back into reality at the end of the episode but he simply got a taste of what must feel to be Todo after every single mixer he goes to.

Both of them are Nothingos, but one really tried to get things right for everyone while the other stopped trying after 10 minutes, both were sad and none of them really deserves the hate.

Well, I still thought it was funny overall, but that doesn't mean there aren't undertones of existential dread in the whole situation.
>The real pitiful ones are the girls
No. Seriously not. I don't blame them for shooting Oso down when he wanted to go for drinks again, that's to be expected, but they definitely were free to go, and decided to stay for free drinks and gave back as good as they got on the banter, so there's no reason to feel sorry for them.

Big difference is that Oso was actually being his pervy self and was genuenly having fun in a not-too-much pervy way.

He got really hurt in the end because he thought he made some friends.

The fuck? The girls had every chance to leave the mixer after Oso starts his thing. They didn't. They decided to stick around get get drunk off their asses to. There isn't any reason to feel bad for them.

I would feel sorry for Todo if only he didn't shoot himself in the foot, like why he thought it was a good idea to slap his ass with them scallops. At least he confirmed that the sextuplet's asses are jiggly and soft as fuck so I appreciate his sacrifice.

>The real pitiful ones are the girls who had to smile and play along

You mean the same girls who came to a mixer even though they had boyfriends? Nah man, they deserved worse.

Too bad, I thought they could at least be friends. The girls looked kinda bicchi from the get go.

> Totty literally has no heart

In before it's because he discarded it and we get Totty angst, it'd be a welcome change to Kara angst at least.

>It'd be a welcome change
I don't count it when its mostly in fanart. Totty has had some good moments this season already but its starting to seem like favouritism screentime-wise (not even talking about angst in regards to this).

Also matter of expectations. Nobody expected the mixer to end up with a success, so we're expecting to see how badly they're going to mess this stuff up.

On the other hand, we got to see Oso get along with some girls, even if not romantically. Then they told him he actually sucks and they were only pretending to have fun. That shit's gotta fucking hurt.

>Todo works his ass and tries every single trick in the book when it comes to people outside his family just to fail horribly every single time.
He had reasons to get upset and start complementing himself the moment his own brother got the "success" just by being himself, overshadowed him and didn't stop him once he decided to leave

This is the very same reason people hate Totty, user. This was the vold water buvket ge needed to realize he should be less sly and more like himself and maybe stop being a stuck up bitch that thinks himself better than his bros.

Oso being himself bears better results than being a two-faced Totty.

Kara had always had too much screentime, whatever it was in the anime (getting mroe duo interactions), in the games (at least in Hesokuri Wars he's shoved in everyone else's attacks without bothering doing the same with the other Matsus most of the time) and official art (everyone knows that Kara sells, probably more than Ichi). He's favoritism in its purest form.

Kara for sure we'll end up having his own episode (as I recall he never had one, S1E5 wasn't about him, although Summer Kamen could count) but atm the least favorite of the six should get some proper developement and closure just like Choro had in Episodes 23 and 24, maybe some respect around the fanbase too, who knows.

>Then they told him he actually sucks and they were only pretending to have fun. That shit's gotta fucking hurt.

Well that's what you get when you're a shitty pervy NEET talking about boobs and shit. I don't feel sorry for him either.

>Oso being himself bears better results than being a two-faced Totty.
Yet he was met with distaste and rejection from those girls the very next day, right? Then maybe his results weren't that much better in comparison to Todo's, it was a starter pack on society for the shitty lazy NEET.

Why does this picture turn me on so much?

Go to sleep, Ichi.

This is ridiculous. Kara has gotten the odd monologue, but thats hardly comparable to meaningful interactions with another brother like in the benimatsu skit. Even the audio skits (like Choroplex and Ore) have been better at showing an actual back-and-forth rather than just having him left hanging all the time.

What kinda friends you have user for you to consider stuck up thots like that "normal"? Previous thread discussed that a night like the one Oso had would actually land him (and anyone for that matter) a second date or at least a couple new friends, pervy Oso and all.

He and Totty for that matter were unlucky those chicks were harpies.

>shoved in everyone else's attacks
Objectively incorrect. The matsus interacting with each other in their attacks has been pretty even across the board. Unless you dislike Kara so much that he's just sticking out to you, which is a fair guess given how much you've written.

>Literally fucks up with the only people that would sleep with them
I'm so fucking upset about that entire skit.

They weren't worth it. Like the anons above you said, they just wanted free booze and were only humouring him. There are lots of girls who aren't two-faced bitches like them, but they won't be appearing in the anime because they'd actually like Oso.

Incoming revenge rape doujin of those girls. Mark my words!

Isn't Jyushi the strongest with his retard strength?

Those meaty thighs in tight jeans that are not supposed to be tight. Those strong arms that can be used for tight but tender hugs.

>he wouldn't a old man (woman)
Gay.

Hmm, you do have a point. Jyushi is on a whole another level. I'm willing to bet an eldritch being ate baby Jyushi and replaced him. That would explain the wiggly ass arms and monstrous strength.

> be a very flawed human being
> expose said flaws in front of some strangers
> they get shocked by it, but they seemingly accept your flaws afterwards
> you get drunk together and have some good times, thinking you've made new friends
> you meet them again at the streets, inviting them to have another good time
> except they totally hates your guts and were only tolerating you because you treated them to booze
> they told you to fuck off and left your shocked, speechless ass behind

Osomatsu is apoor little boy he dindu nuffin wrong

As if they had a chance at all. They're better off fucking a horse.

What is this tumblrina shit?

>What are girls

>implying it's a tumblrina issue

Have you ever interacted with bitchy people, user? Some will outright do this kind of thing if they see you will pay for everything. I've had it happen to me and it really fucking hurts to learn they just kept you around because you helped them with homework.

> implying tumblr can appreciate best nii-san

>dindu nuffin etc.
Why are you making it sarcasm when you just made more or less objective statements?