Sup Forums, I finally finished Made in Abyss. Why was this the best show of last season?

Sup Forums, I finally finished Made in Abyss. Why was this the best show of last season?

This series is TOO FUCKING SLOW
AND TOO FUCKING UGLY
Goddamn this is the single most overrated manga and anime of recent time on Sup Forums.

First five episodes were slow, that's why I didn't finish it till now. After episode 5, it was super addicting. Ozen is the best girl of 2017

cause it wasn't?

Because it had little to no competition. Fate/Apo was a disappointing piece of crap.

>TOO FUCKING SLOW
Who's this pleb

read the mango then

Based MiA Lives inside your head Rent free

It really wasn't that good.

You mean you've been making these threads all this time and you just now finished it?

ch 43 translation when?

Nanachi's fluffy tummy

(You)

It had god tier soundtrack

Also the abyss is alegory of life, you gaze into the future and see only blackness of abyss. Life might be scary but it also is beautiful but in the end it always end up with death, that's why it's important to have company and loved ones that would care for you in bad times.

Curse of the abyss symbolizes that you can't go back in time. It's curse of living, you will never go back to your childhood and if you try you will only be hurt.

what?

really makes you think. any other animes for thinking gentlemen?

In case you're not trolling, it's been out for several days now. Check the archives.

On the other hand abyss symbolizes fear of unknown, and unknown is chaos. White whistles are agents of chaos, living on the border between chaos and order.

They are like amphibians that can go freely from one world to the other but still need to fear the depths or else the chaos will consume them.

Predictions for the next chapter? Will we see Srajo any time soon? Will we get another chapter before the new year?

It is basically S.T.A.L.K.E.R with a magic hole in the ground instead of the zone.
And chibi characters instead of drunk russians

BUN
CUN

best show until asspull bunny shows up and ruined everything and their actions had no consequences

>Because it had little to no competition. Fate/Apo was a disappointing piece of crap.
How can you be disappointed when you know it is gonna be shit like the entire Fate series

>too slow
>13 episodes
>they reach the 4th layer at the end
are you possibly a brainlet?