Dragon Ball Super

Fact: Kefla is the second fighter in Super to defeat SSGSSKK outright (the first being Jiren).

Fact: Jiren, Goku, and Kefla are far above anyone else in the tournament currently. None of them could hold a candle to SSGSSKK, let alone UI Goku. Kefla will at least make it a fight with the latter.

Fact: Universe 2 will be erased in episode 118. This, along with the U2 Dragon Warrior character making an appearance in 115, have severely kneecapped the U6 erasure theories and subsequently the ever-evolving "Caulifla/Kefla elimination" theory.

Fact: Her power as a fusion is exactly where you would expect it to be in Dragon Ball's power structure. Given the level the 2 saiyans previously attained (on par with Super-level SS transformations), the level of compatibility between them, and how overpowered the potara fusion is, one would expect it to be stronger than just about anything we've seen. Anyone calling this an asspull is also calling the majority of Z-era powerups asspulls as well.

No, your headcanon does not disprove any of this. Vegeta may be hiding some secret power but as of yet we have not seen clear evidence of such. No, Gohan is not going to become relevant again outside of one big fan service moment. And yes, U6 will be getting resurrected after the tournament and there will be a future arc(s) centered around Caulifla. I suggest making peace with that now.

It sounds like you're on some kind of crusade or something about cartoons, but can you please spoil your spoilers.

Gohan's a fag and so are his fans

(⋅⃘˕̭⋅⃘)

I don't get why people bitch about Kefla when she's a fusion of that form Kale used to easily beat SSB Goku.

Also, wasn't potara supposed to be an extremely powerful version of fusion? Knowing that, I don't get why people keep making youtube videos about their childhood being ruined.

Could someone please post the power rankings chart? Can't find it.

>You dodged 6 slow moving orb attacks!
>Impossible
>have 6 more!

What did kefla mean by this

Let's begin with some basic numbers.
>Base Goku = 1.00
>Base Caulifla = 1.00
>Base Kale = 1.00

Now, let's see Goku's Super Saiyan multipliers:
>SS1 Goku = x50 base
>SS2 Goku = x100 base
>SS3 Goku = x400 base
>SSG Goku > SS3 Goku
>therefore, SSG Goku = x400 base minimum

Now, let's examine the Potara fusion rules:
>Potara Fusion was stated to be "more than the sum of their parts" and "tens of times stronger"
>to account for the "more than the sum of their parts" let's assume the maximum value of "tens of times" and give them 100x
>Potara fusion = 100x, assuming maximum gains

Now, let's plug in some numbers and compare.
>Caulifla + Kale = 2.00
>2.00 x100 = 200.00
>Base Kefla, without transformations, should have a numeric value of around 200.00
>Compare this to SSG Goku being a bare minimum numeric value of 400.00, realistically it's probably at least 600.00 or 800.00 but let's lowball Goku for the sake of having an example
>Base Kefla somehow completely outclasses SSG Goku despite Goku having a minimum double power advantage on her

The only way for this to make sense is to account for Goku's exhaustion.

Therefore,
>if SSG Goku = 400.00
>but Base Kefla = 200.00
>and if SSG Goku is losing as badly as he was,
>then it can be inferred that Goku was fighting at either 33% of his full power or 25%.

In other words,
>Goku was fighting Caulifla, Kefla, and Kale at a quarter or a third of his maximum strength, due to exhaustion.
>SSG Goku x 0.25 (quarter exhaustion) = 100.00 minimum
>SSG Goku x 0.35 (one-third exhaustion) = 132.00 minimum
>Base Kefla = 200.00 maximum

This is the only way that a base, untransformed Kefla could've beaten Goku.

However, this goes back full circle to Goku's base form and changes the equation. Since Goku couldn't use 100% of his power against Caulifla/Kale he was fighting this entire time with about 66% or 75% of his power unavailable.

This means that Goku's true base is 1.66 or 1.75 compared to Caulifla and Kale's 1.00.

I think it's foreshadowing for when the potaras give out. Pic related looks like it requires a good deal of energy.

nice brain artillery

It was fucking base form, meaning Kale would've had to untransform for it to work.

Goku shouldn't have even needed UI to dodge them

Replace Kale/Caulifla/Kafla with El Americano's Favorito Gohan Blanco and you have a happy Sup Forums getting exactly what they wished for.

Holy fuck that is a cool attack. Why do people hate Kefla again?

Nah if someone tosses a ki blast at you in a standoff I'm pretty sure you're required to tank it head on.

The point to small ki blasts is that they move so fast that you can't dodge it.

someone had an ugly candy-cane-like attack similar to this a few episodes ago
Who was it?

>Kefla is the second fighter in Super to defeat SSGSSKK
Damn right
Not even merged Zamasu did that

Goku can move at *teleports behind you* speeds without even using instant transmission, how the fuck could he not have moved 10 feet to the right to dodge.

>enter headcanon
He was near death from the surprise kick to his neck and spine. So his body went on autopilot because he's the chosen one to kill god and the god ki won't let him die

Any caulifags here?
I want to kick your asses.

Speed=/=Reflexes, and from Goku's previous fights in this tournament has proven is that he isn't so good on quick reactions.

Hey Gohanfriend, good news for you.

read this autist Turns out that Ultimate Gohan probably could kick Kefla's ass.

*teleports into your heart*
psssh, nothin personnel dbs

how can we not love the team leader and captain of universe 7, the appointed /ourguy/, gohan?

>gohanfags using Buu arc Gohan
Are you guys ashamed of the Gohan's receding hairline?

You tell them, fellow CHADforce member. We don't put up with jobbing Mary Sues like Craplishit.

Reminder to all anons. Report any avatarfags who use Caulifla, Kefla, Gohan or any other character to shitpost/bait/troll. This is considered avatarfagging and is bannable. Enough reports will get mods to notice. This is the first steps to cleanse these threads and stop having these trolls give us a bad name.

>Kefla
>Winning Anything
Check pic for real winner

>Teleports behind you
>Nani!?
They fused two memes into one well done

Who's role as captain became irrelevant 5 episodes into the ToP

of course we like super Gohan too.

le gohan blanco xDD

>announcing reports
You will suffer the same destiny as them retard

Because he's not doing shit, and what matters is Goku mastering his brand new form?

This.

>People bitch about Kefla
>Trunks pulls God Ki out of his ass and no one gives a fuck

>H-HE'LL DO SOMETHING SOON, I SWEAR
Gohanfags for the past 30 years

>when fags respond to this and don't realize 100x and 400x multipliers were confirmed

>Anyone calling this an asspull is also calling the majority of Z-era powerups asspulls as well.

Well yeah since the begining of Z (and arguably beore it) DB is an asspull after an asspull

Counting the days till we get pic related pan and I can be done with GT pan forever

Are you kidding? Plenty of people have thrown shitfits over it. The only problem is dumb fucks on Sup Forums eating that bullshit up because "muh trunks deserves to to be god-tier"

I'm guessing he'll have to go super ultra instinct to beat Jiren

>Gets mystic
>It's Gohan time!!
>Jobs
Left the Gohan fandom and never looked back after that

I'm glad he's not doing shit
Ultimate Gohan is fuckinh boring

>ywn see Great Saiyaman vs Pride Troopers or Katopesla

>Goku has a new transformation that he's having a hard time controlling
>he's using it to fight a fused Legendary Super Saiyan
>Jiren will wake up
>Vegeta is fighting Toppo
>the Androids might finally kick that fatass Ribrianne out
>Potaras are allowed now, so we might unironicalle get Ultra Instinct Vegito
>"G-GUYS PLS LOOK AT GOHAN, HE MIGHT STOP JOBBING TO THIS NAMELESS FODDER OVER THE NEXT 2 MONTHS"

I wanted Gohan to fight Toppo but DBS seems to be desperate to avoid any interesting fight.

Gohan and Toppo are team captains, both are heroes, but Gohan wants to save the universe and protect everyone while Toppo abandoned justice in the name of survival.

Vegeta vs Toppo is alright too but eh

Let's debunk this.
Base Kale is clearly weaker than base Goku or base Caulifla, we've seen that she is fairly weak and didn't stand a chance whatsoever against Napapa and Zoidberg actually she barely seems like a fighter in her base at all.

The potara fusion rules can apparently be read as more than a hundred, which would make sense for example if we look back at Vegito who was more than 400x stronger than Goku. (stronger than ss3)

Then it's stated that the fusion is more than the sum of their parts which you also failed to account here.

The exhaustion mostly plays a part in how long Goku can use his full power aka SSBKKx20 and if you insist otherwise then show me proof from someone stating that.

It was already established how massive of a inrease Kale's berserker form is. She is far stronger than even Caulifla's SS2 with it and was so out of control that Jiren felt the need to intervene meaning that you really downplayed her here.
The fact that Kefla uses the same transformation even when her base form was already beating SSG Goku should tell you that Goku really had to go all out and she still managed to blitz him.

So don't be too suprised when she puts up just as much of a fight against UI Goku than Hit did against Jiren.

As shitty as her personality was, I actually like Pan's GT design. It was the best outfit out of everyone except Goku's/Uub's gi.

Post the chart for Christ's sake

but before that, the first one was Hit and second one was Jiren

>goku getting outsmarted by a couple of girls with an obvious fake
>shown to be of equal power with her and still going down in one hit

This whole thing is stupid. Goku gets stronger by getting his ass kicked and then he jobs to a couple of amateur fighters. At least this shit will be over next episode.

Potara Fusion is way stronger than that, at least x800 based on how hard Vegito destroyed Super Buu

that's how you spot a gokufag aka pedro

>tfw no Goku Black in the tournament
>Anyone calling this an asspull is also calling the majority of Z-era powerups asspulls as well.
But that's not even wrong though.

I think Goku will not learn to control Ultra Instinct "Omen" as he is now. He will gain another form that will probably be weaker than the Omen form, but with similar effects of being able to have self-movement.

Only 5 more days for LSS3 !!!!

Gokufags are the only reasonable people in the fanbase, anyone else is delusional and unironically think that just because Gohan killed Cell decades ago, that they too can get spotlight.

>Base Kale is clearly weaker than base Goku or base Caulifla
I agree, but if I plug this into the equation Kefla becomes even weaker.

Rework it yourself with the value of 1.00 for Caulifla and 0.50 for Kale. You aren't helping your cause.

>The potara fusion rules can apparently be read as more than a hundred
False. Tens of tens is ten tens which is x100. If it was over x100 Vados would've stated hundreds of hundreds, or hundreds of times stronger, but she did not.

>Then it's stated that the fusion is more than the sum of their parts which you also failed to account here.
Did you even read my comment? I accounted for it by giving Kefla the maximum potara value. Taking Vados literally would've only given her an increase of x20 or x30, but I gave her x100 — the max — to account for it being "more than the sum of their parts."

You stating that I didn't account for what I explicitly accounted for proves that you didn't even bother reading it in the first place.

>The exhaustion mostly plays a part in how long Goku can use his full power aka SSBKKx20
Nice headcanon.

>and if you insist otherwise then show me proof from someone stating that.
He says while asserting something with no proof.

>It was already established how massive of a inrease Kale's berserker form is
Again, this proves that you did not even read my comment. Nowhere did I mentioned anything related to Kefla's transformation. My analysis specifically only covered base Kefla vs SSG Goku. Base Kefla. Meaning, no transformation. Meaning, no Super Saiyan. Meaning, no Legendary.

Please learn to read.

GUIZE HOLY SHIT I FIGURED OUT FREIZA'S KEIKAKU.
[spoilerDuring one of the high intensity battles with fucktons of ki blasts flying everywhere several almost strike Zenos enclosure distracting the guards. One actually hits it and before they mend the hole Freiza sneaks in and slips a Potara on one of the Zenos and delets or befriendsthe other one. It's fucking perfect. Murderously childish psychopath Freiza fucking WHEN?

Nah, pedros are cancer.

The full controlled form is the one with the red aura.

Aaaaand I forgot the ]
retard

Vegetto immediately went Super Vegetto when he fought against Buu in the manga.

Only in the anime did they add those filler scenes where Vegetto thrashed Buu in base form.

What did he mean by this?

>turns out Kefla won't defuse until the end of ToP
>b-b-but V-v-vegitto a-always did in 10 minutes or less!!
>Caulifla and Kale are actually compatible, they get full time regardless.

Yeah user, we all watched that Tien video.

Goku didn't deserve that kick desu

Another feint by Caulifla's half.

Let's be honest. Who didn't see her counter attack coming? It was so obvious

Only because Kale is a submissive slut.

Soon

>But that's not even wrong though
It may or may not be depending on your specific definition of asspull. The point is that Z nostalgia fags have no right to shit on these sorts of powerups.

>None of them could hold a candle to SSGSSKK,
Did you forgot Frieza? he literally shrugged off god of destruction energy, he can tangle with ssgsskk

You are starting to fall off Drawfag

Mathfag here, I'm going to bed now.

I look forward to laughing at your comments tomorrow morning. Just remember, at bare minimum Goku is approximately 66% stronger than Caulifla and Kale, likely 150% stronger for a more realistic approach.

However, I would like to ask you fags this question: how strong do you think SSG realistically is compared to SS3? If SS3 = x400 base, what is a realistic number to assign SSG with everything that we currently know? I'm curious to here your takes. How strong is SSG, really? It's at least x400 of Goku's base. That's all we know for certain.

Me
the fact that they would treat Blue kaioken like that still bothers me
Another jobber form to the list i guess

>Those damn transformations
Whoever makes these is comical genius

DB Super is shit

>turns out Kefla won't defuse until the end of ToP
That's okay. She'll watch the rest of the tournament from the stands anyway.

>no spots

If that's what it takes to bring him back...

SS4 Kefla would be hot.

dont be a sore loser user, it fits you

I disagree with you

Back the fuck off?

Pretty sure that ss4 is gonna be a reality

Imagine having shit taste and liking Super.

My cause is to correct you on inconsistencies in your calculation.

>False. Tens of tens is ten tens which is x100. If it was over x100 Vados would've stated hundreds of hundreds, or hundreds of times stronger, but she did not.
Go on herms twitter and look for it.

>Did you even read my comment? I accounted for it by giving Kefla the maximum potara value. Taking Vados literally would've only given her an increase of x20 or x30, but I gave her x100 — the max — to account for it being "more than the sum of their parts."

I was refering to Caulifla + Kale = 2 instead of a arbitarily chosen higher number since it's not defined. There are clearly differences and compatibility differences between fusions and Caulifla and Kale seem to be very compatible.

>Nice headcanon.
So you couldn't find anything to prove your own argument while mine uses the logic of what we've seen and what was stated for example Goku stating that he wouldn't hold back any more.

>He says while asserting something with no proof.
See above. I wasn't the one making the claim that Goku can only use 33% of his power so if you don't have any evidence that beeing tired somehow affects his maximum power and not for how long he can use it then you concede your argument.

>Again, this proves that you did not even read my comment. Nowhere did I mentioned anything related to Kefla's transformation. My analysis specifically only covered base Kefla vs SSG Goku. Base Kefla. Meaning, no transformation. Meaning, no Super Saiyan. Meaning, no Legendary.

You stated he didn't use his full power the entire fight which would include the fight they had as SSBKK vs Keflas SS. If you were just refering to SSG vs base in that statement then my apologies but that's not making your calculation true either way since it still uses a false premise.

Super is better than Z

????
What did Pedro mean by this?

>She'll watch the rest of the tournament from the stands
until her universe is erased in two episodes

Could be worse you could unironically like boruto

what it says

I'LL FUCKING SNAP YOUR NECK

Imagine unironically deluding yourself into thinking this.

ToP Freeza > Namek freeza

I want to marry Kefla.

You heard me Z baby. What are you going to do about it?