From BBC:

From BBC:

>The world’s last surviving male northern white rhino has died after months of poor health, his carers said.

>Sudan, 45, lived at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Kenya. He was put to sleep on Monday after age-related complications worsened significantly.

>His death leaves only two females – his daughter and granddaughter – of the subspecies alive in the world.

>Hope for preserving the northern white rhino now lies in developing in vitro fertilisation (IVF) techniques.

Truly a sad day. The white man and white governments must stand up to the negroid menace. Press F to pay your respects.

F

Attached: male-northern-white-rhino1.jpg (640x352, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-43468066
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really guys? No one is concerned about this? Negroids do not care about preserving animal life or our habitat. They are already in the process of making dozens of other animal species go extinct.

agreed that is disastrous.

>The white man and white governments must stand up to the negroid menace
It not just the niggers
It is also the Chinese paying subhuman African niggers to kill these animals to make snake oil boner pills.

Who drives it though? The Chinks do. Used to be a Game Warden in CA, and I can tell you that the Chinks are wildlife destroyers. Seizing exotic animals, or what's left of them, almost every day during 2012. I got the fuck by doing a lateral transition.

>snake oil boner pills

Attached: 1521463753961.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

>He was put to sleep on Monday after age-related complications worsened significantly.
Fucking niggers
bbc.com/news/world-africa-43468066
>"His death is a cruel symbol of human disregard for nature and it saddened everyone who knew him," said Jan Stejskal, an official at Dvur Kralove Zoo in the Czech Republic, where Sudan had lived until 2009.
>"But we should not give up," he added in quotes carried by AFP news agency.
>"We must take advantage of the unique situation in which cellular technologies are utilised for conservation of critically endangered species. It may sound unbelievable, but thanks to the newly developed techniques even Sudan could still have an offspring."
Hmmm...

>male
>northern
>white
lots of qualifiers for that clickbait headline my man

There are only 2 females left. It isn't likely the species will make a comeback

Couldn't they have extracted sperm from his balls for artificial insemination?

Read the link you posted. There's almost no chance of full Northern White Rhinos ever coming back, just hybrids with Southern White Rhinos

Bullshit. Race is a social construct. There are no white rhinos southern or northern just as there are no black rhinos. However is any rhino should choose to identify as black, white, northern or southern you must respect and honor that choice or you're a bigot.

The yellow menace is more likely behind the extinction of this (and most other) species

They took enough dna samples, right? right?

Aren't the chinks at fault here? Don't they believe that rhino horn gives them special powers or something?

What do you want me to say? That I'm sad? I am.
You want me to say that niggers don't care about the environment? We already know that (even the liberals, deep down). Do you want me to say that blacks and chinks are scum? I can do that.
Do you want me to say that without white people, the world will fall into disarray and face ecological disasters?

user, I don't know what to say, nor what to do.

>The yellow menace is more likely behind the extinction of this (and most other) species
this
>Race is a social construct.
Fuck yourself Alex

Attached: raccism race dogs.jpg (619x682, 246K)

My dad ised to take me bass fishing as a kid several times a week. Mostly Calero and Chesbro lakes south of San Jose. The gooks would illegally cast nets and keep everything they caught including bass fry in 5 gallon buckets... which is illegal. My dad was a scary man, and he used to run them off after dumping their buckets back in the lake. Entire groups of manlet dinks. One time he caught a group carrying their household garbage bags and dumping them on the shore of the lake. My dad went apeshit and got violent and after assaulting what must have been the father figure he made them pick up all their shit and told them to never come back under penalty of death. Chinks are subhuman, worse than niggers. I've never even seen niggers dump trash at the lake.

Attached: download (1).jpg (309x163, 10K)

Is there any real difference?

Redpilling you: The Elite hunt all these animals to extinction for sport and blame it on poachers. WWF is just a landgrab for royalty.

>Fuck yourself Alex

Pretty sure he was joking.

I guess you're not, not much we can do.

Chinks believe in holistic medicine. They believe animal parts, whether it be horns, scales, or entrails, will cure them of their medicine abnormalities. These are not a smart people, despite Sup Forums spamming the "superior asian intellect."
These are a backwards people that must be removed from the world ASAP

Last post before I go make dinner:
I dealt with this stuff head on a few years ago -
I mean, I tried to sway public opinion. When I was in community college, I had to make a presentation on an animal. I picked the pangolin (pic related). The Chinese are hunting these little beasts to oblivion because they are delicacies (in their weird view) and the scales have "medicinal value" (complete bullshit).
I tried to tell the class that the Chinese are hunting them and we must stop this. The class's response? The quietly shrugged and looked uncomfortable. No one wants to be called "racist" and insulting any culture that isn't white is automatically deemed "racist."

The only way the world will become Eden is if whites rule. I truly believe that.

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 9K)

Why waste money on recreating a basically extinct species? Its time has come. It's over.