HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ALHAMDULILLAH! لحمد لله
You white nationalists are going down crying and it's fun to watch! How does it feel that your own country hates racists like you!. Cry in this pathetic safe space faggots. This racist place will be shut down mark my words.
CRY!!!! FAGGOTS!

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (630x511, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Nazi_Germany
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/italian-senator-will-not-be-punished-for-orangutan-slur-against-black-mep
youtube.com/watch?v=SHieUnTYBWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s a communist you half wit

Someone link me the "conservatards btfo" video

Respect people. How is this hard to do. You just cannot offend people

It's funny you are frightened of a nazi dog and his larper trainer while being oblivious to the danger of a nuclear Iran or your growing muslim population who are committing real and very disturbing crimes that hurt a lot more than someones feelings. I wouldn't expect the nation of Neville to understand.

>How is this hard to do
i dunno, look at your OP and ask yourself this question, retard

Ok I’m a WN and your thread offended me you should be put in prison immediately

You guys are racists. Constantly calling black people niggers and insulting jews. How are you not racists.

yes I'm racist and proud.Now fuck off outta Britain you steaming pile of shit

>implying racism is bad

are you 4?

It goes both ways. You are a sap.

fuck off cunt the guy just was just being funny

Attached: 1520264806938s.jpg (103x125, 3K)

How can the land where Punk was born also breed imbeciles of your caliber?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Nazi_Germany
learn some history mf nazis

Explain again how the UK is a free society? OH WAIT

>the n word
Reported to the rozzers

Even if someone is racist, that shouldn't be really a crime, it's just expressing an opinion, albeit if offensive. But the nazi pug guy looks like the typical leftist poofter, which is hilarious, I bet the guy was more close to Antifa than to any other political movement.

>You just cannot offend people
your OP offends me
turn yourself in to MI5

Yes, everyone here is aware of the left's willful ignorance of genetic differences in humans and the ensuing differences in behavior. They remain facts, however.

if you have actually watched the fucking video you will realise he was mocking the fucking Nazi's

Attached: 1520862084826s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

So u think everyone on here thinks exactly the same. Or that calling someone a nigger just to make them mad isn't white nationalism or nazism.i think your statement says alot avout how you think. Partisan fool

Gunna enjoy shooting you.

>How does it feel that your own country hates racists like you!.

Nigga what, I'm not from Great Cuckistan.

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/italian-senator-will-not-be-punished-for-orangutan-slur-against-black-mep

"Cry in this pathetic safe space faggots."
Nah man, that's your job, what we do is revolt and spread this kind of shit out to give you bad reputation of the actual terrorist fucks that you are. This case would be laughed off in my country and you'd be shanked on the streets.

I'm reporting you to the UK police. Your post greatly offended me.

why are you pretending to be Muslim? Muslims hate Jews you ignorant twat. At least 50% of the Anti-Semitic posts on Sup Forums are Muslims trying to shit stir.

STOP RIGHT THERE LAD
YOU MAY OF JUST HURT HIS FEELING
IM REPORTING YOU!

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=SHieUnTYBWI

UK has no free speech
daily reminder that all bongs are literal peasants

Yep, good riddance.

Attached: file.png (563x530, 83K)

When will ppl fonally kill their politicians ?

I mean massmurder !? its time!

so what did the commie get? 20 years?

Your presence offends me.

I don't usually post but implying that everyone on Sup Forums is a racist is autistic. We have whites, muslims, jews, everything. We all hate eachother but that's what makes it work.

Sup Forums is more diverse than the Huffington Post and you think that everyone on here is a racist? Put down the crack pipe.

Bwahaha, that wasn't race oriented, of course the British cucks would assume that. It was simply our anger that we needed to bring out and they were the closest things to us to do it on. I know my people, trust me.

What is this frog even trying to say?

Take a hike kike

Attached: 1516723304912.jpg (454x340, 62K)

Ok then. Your mere existence offends me. Kys.

Puppet for the Shoah

>pls, I'm one of u :,c

how many years or whatever did he get? pls respond

I think it's still being decided.

i don't think he's been sentenced, it was supposed to happen "in about an hour" a couple hours a go

This comment literally offended me. Turn yourself in please

In order to think, you have to risk being offensive.

What if you're talking to 10 people? Are you not allowed to offend one of them?
What about a hundred people?
What about a million, like what anchors, interviewers, and panelists do on live television or youtube?
If you're not allowed to offend then you're ultimately not allowed to speak.

Reminder that the people who protect free speech are the most armed motherfuckers with twitch fingers ready to swiss cheese some commie up.
You fucking cunts better be ready when America liberates Europe, first from the fucking traitors in the ivory towers, next the sandniggers in their trojan horses.

Remove conversation in the table, you get pumped full of lead.
It's not a threat, it's a promise.