youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Current Sup Forums is not smart enough to understand it, is the Evangelion dilemma.

Mad Nekofags

Because it is superior to eromanga sensei

>Oreimo aired 7 years ago
Were you not here 7 years ago? You can't be that new, right?

>Why is Oreimo so controversial?
It's not socially acceptable to be attracted to your sister.

A better question would be: Why are people still talking about that shitheap?

cause Sup Forums was expecting ugly Kuroneko to suck Kyousuke's dick instead of perfect Kirino.

i wonder why..

Nekorare.

>>Oreimo aired 7 years ago
damn,where does time go?

A boy falls in love with his sister.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with his sister’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

the entirety of the second season
>lets turn a show about wanting to fuck your sister into a harem after making the brother's girlfriend not the sister and then removing her because we remembered the show was about wanting to fuck your sister (+harem excluding the girlfriend)

tsundere bitch and incest

>why is a show with intentional pedophilic incest undertones controversial?

Kirino is 14-15

havent you heard?
pedophilia and incest dont exist in japan. you just get to fuck whoever

the best version so far

Purple Stockings look like shit IRL

is it already time for this years faggot spotting?

>Proving my point
That shit looks like ass
High Boots are Masterrace

>Kiyod-Ai

Would YOU fuck your little sister?

>Kyoud-Ai

What were people who didn't like the sister end thinking when they picked up "My little sister can't be this cute"?

That's a silly expectation to have.

Being Ruri is suffering

ESL spic mad

>This guy does not keep the superior blood of the family intact.

>announcing in national television that you fuck your blood-related sister

How are those genetic defects coming along?

Not really, nostalgiafag.

its not nostalgia. eromanga is just fucking terrible while oreimo is only mildly terrible

Yes

Incest is only a problem if you do it for multiple generations for a very long time.

The laws with incest is stupid anyway, might as well outlaw retards and people with genetic diseases from breeding if genetic defects are of concern. By the same logic fags should be burned at the stake too since they can't even breed.

FPBP was right, I know the anime butchered a lot of stuff, but how can you speedwatch so hard that you completely alter the perception of reality to this extent.

Go read Levi Strauss and find out.

Incest is fucked up.

>The laws with incest is stupid anyway,
Yeah, let's allow fathers to alienate their daughters into fucking them while living in a suspicious cabin in the woods. Nothing wrong with that.

The laws of incest have nothing to do with genetics. Fucking natives who didn't even had written language forbid incest.

Maybe it's even a clash of social values.

If you think about it, why is love/sex between siblings shunned in the first place? It was a biological taboo, because of inbreeding. Thus it became a social taboo, too.
If we purely watch at the sexual standpoint the core reason to not have sex with your siblings or near family is somewhat gone. We have birth control now, if done properly the
risk of impregnation is low. So the social stigma still stands, it is gross to have sex with siblings, because, in most cases, you have known your sibling from when it was small.
I think in that regard it is the same "gross" like when a 18yo knows a person since it was 10yo and then wants to marry when they are 26 and 18 respectively.
In "normal" circumstances it would be considered a little far away but normal, while the constallation "I knew him/her since he/she was 10" holds a social stigma.

Now what is clashing here?
It's just an assumption, but maybe for some people it is not just a taboo-fetish to imagine sex with a family member, maybe in the light of birth control it's more
along the lines of an easy way to get sex and sexual experience. Your sibling is right there, has a pussy/penis, is maybe just as horny as you if you are roughly the same age
and except from the risk of "true love feelings above sibling love" and "being discovered" there are no real downsides to it anymore.

The authorities wouldn't know if such things where happening in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, regardless of the legality of incest. Just like banning guns doesn't actually lower the crime rate.

>why is love/sex between siblings shunned in the first place
All right, you lazy fucks. Let me explain:

A long, long time ago people were imbred fucks who didn't socialize with anyone outside of his """family""". The problem is: the father would take all the females to himself, and the sons would basically be slaves.
This goes on until the sons get pissed off and kill the father, forbidding incest in the process so this doesn't happen again. This leads to the tribes that were once shutted from one another to trade females and become sociable.

It has nothing to do with genetics. It has nothing to do with morals. It has to do with necessity. Imagine if you could just go into the jungle with your kids and start your own country by fucking them? It's difficult to defend children as it is, imagine if you were allowed to fuck them.

Literally the only people that did not forbid incest were egiptians, and they only allowed it in the royal family, and only in special cases when there was no other option.

So stop fantasizing about incest. It's objectively wrong.

>it would happen regardless of legality
The issue is that if we were to find out we could ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, unlike the situation where you find out and do nothing.

When people will learn that all that it matters is to be happy.
>b-but they ruined xxx lives
No you doofus, on the contrary, they made everyone's lives better and even fixed them, be happy and make others happy, that's the right way to live.

Yeah that's a totally valid argument and I do agree with you. This was only the first what sprung to mind when I read the question.
I do wonder though how this would translate to our current social system.
I doubt it would be as extreme as you described, but I also can't deny that it could be detrimental and "a step back".

>The issue is that if we were to find out we could ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, unlike the situation where you find out and do nothing.
Then just declare that daughter as incompetent and make a law that disallows physical relationships between incompetent people and their guardians. Oh, wait. Such a law actually already exists.

cont.
I have to say I also was in the mindset of 14yo+ siblings and less parents/children. If that clears that a little.

>Imagine if you could just go into the jungle with your kids and start your own country by fucking them?

Not going to defend incest, but what you're implying is that it's wrong in the same sense jews don't eat pork: a practical decision to stop disease that became a moral matter, so it's explanation is obsolete in modern individualistic morals.
People shun incest because for the most part it's illegal, and a weird social empathy (who in their right mind would even LIKE their silblings???). It's not like people care about breeding, that poor people's job.

>even like their siblings
>the girl youve lived with your entire life and know more about than anyone isnt a prime wife target
that being said my sisters are horrible people and ugly as sin but having a hot sister doesnt make her less wife material because shes my sister. if anything it makes her MORE wife material because you get to skip quite a few of the basic relationship steps

And how do you stop fathers from alienating daughters all their life, waiting until they are 18 to fuck them?

I think the problem today is how people could potentially abuse it; it's hard to put clear limits to it, and even if we did there would be people trying to eliminate those limits. People tend to push things into disorder for their own gain.

>waiting until they are 18

>I think the problem today is how people could potentially abuse it; it's hard to put clear limits to it,

That's also how I think. There'd probably no harm in two 15/16yo siblings having sex for pleasure, but how do you separate this and how do you prevent abuse? It's easier, more practical and expedient to just forbid and stigmatize it all together.

The show had pretty good quality and an okay plot at first. It's about a guy learning to get along with his bitchy teenage sister, dealing with their overbearing parents, teaching his sister how to make new friends and come out to her old friends that she has nerdy degenerate interests.

Sure there were a few hints of incest, and like most anime if you were to tell a normie you liked it they would think you were weird, but the core of the show was pretty wholesome and its flaws could be written off as cliche anime problems. It had a good lesson of getting along with your family, becoming friends with outcasts, and showing people that just because you like something weird doesn't mean you're a fucking freak.

Que season 2: A1 takes the mantel and the quality drops a bit. A fairly good romance develops between the MC and Kuroneko. In a bizarre plot twist that takes the whole series down: kuroneko decides to break up with her boyfriend to get him to like his sister more which for some reason works and also upsets her that it works. The show suddenly becomes a fucking harem as every girl now just wants the MCs dick, even the red head girl with virtually no personality. They all fight over him for a few episodes in shallow fan service before he proceeds to end it all with every single girl except his sister, who he decides he wants. He even comments that this is retarded an any other guy would kill to have that many girls after him. This would be funny if the show had previously hinted that it was a self-aware comedy prior to this point (it had not). Of course, the anime then chickens out of the real ending of the light novels, and they make their incest relationship a temporary thing. Making it both a case of the producers not standing by an author's intent for marketing purposes, and also retroactively making the main character's decision to throw out his harem/good relationship that much more retarded.

The whole second season also ruins the message behind the first season. Where season 1 said "Get along with your family" and "it's okay to like 'degenerate' things, they don't really mean anything." Season 2 basically says "otaku will fuck their siblings"

Then, because of the success of this show, which was likely only successful because it was a decent show before it devolved into a clusterfuck of haremshit and incest, it paved the way for eromanga-sensei to be made, and that is a war crime on its own.

Oreimo was not a """self-aware comedy about otaku culture""". It was a love story between two individuals who happened to be siblings

I didn't say it was, I'm saying it briefly tried to explain why it was switching over from harem mode to "incest love story" mode by pretending to be self-aware comedy, which it had no real hint of being prior to that point. Had it been one or had it skipped the harem bit, it would have been a step up

Everything looks like shit IRL

Because Manami was right.

>Why is Oreimo so controversial?
He reject other women and start this bizarre romantic relation with his sister; specially when japanese society ostracize people who are different.

Incest dont is bad because "oppressive society" dont like incest. Incest is bad because your parents are investing their lives in you. With incest you're literally saying "Fuck you" to your parents and thousands of people who fought and died and cried and worked to ensure that you eventually were born.

pretty much this

no controversy has consensus, everyone agrees that the end sucks, even the weird ones who like incest

Incest ending in a story with much better girls.

Reminder to ALWAYS bap your sisters.

There's not much appeal to it unless you have an incest fetish.

I want to make "My little neko can't be this cute" but have it end just like oreimo just to point out how retarded they are.

Bump

Moralfags want to intervene in the private affairs of others. Media depicting happy relationships where their meddling was unsuccessful makes them mad.

On their fertile wombs

Oh ya? Well I don't think Japanese girls have blue eyes and blonde hair IRL.

It's not. Literally no one gives a shit about. It's just more harem garbage.

The only people who even still talk about it are people obsessed with incest, and want to try and gloat about their "victory". Of course, it's not a victory, because anything that's a harem is automatically shit.

This is the part where they try to accuse me of being a "kuronekofag" and that's why I say it's shit, instead of just address all of the many flaws harems have.

>and worked to ensure that you eventually were born
you wish, the existance of all of us is mere casual, even if your parent mate in another timeline the odds of the same sperm fecund the ovulum is ridiculously low

>Harem
It's as much a harem as Jitsu Wa. Sure, multiple people are interested in MC, but he VERY decisively chose his partner, and tells the other sluts to fuck off

There were never any wars fought to keep you from having passionate sex with your imouto. The social traditions which make that taboo can quite clearly be explained as the result of a biologically preprogrammed disgust with the concept for factors exclusively related to genetic health. That is to say, if this preprogramming didn't exist, a majority of people would end up pairing and reproducing with a first degree family member for obvious reasons.

Ah, right. I always forget that people here are often so retarded they don't understand what a harem is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem_(genre)
>characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same and/or opposing gender, sex, and/or love interests.

Well more than three girls want to fuck the MC. It's a harem. End of story.
Retards like you who think it's only a harem when we fucks all of the girls at once are so annoying. Because you force me to waste my time explaining simple things.

they probably didn't anticipate her being such a huge cunt

>who happened to be
Without incest Oreimo would currently be sitting on the mountain of mediocre and forgotten anime, with the single memorable characteristic being is nice colors and pretty waifu designs.

Is not harem, that's like calling Ore Monogatari harem, and anyone calling you out is because you are an imbecile, just stop being one.

And even then it would still be a superior story to ES as it is, despite ES having improved the sameface problem. It's just so fucking bland otherwise. Adults and parents are completely absent from the story; despite being "incest" (NB(ga)Rbage), there's zero tension or excitement to it.

I don't understand what is your point, so all you do is try to force a flawed definition from a wiki to Oreimo so you can say is bad because you say is bad? Well done, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is not an harem neither.

>What is the tsundere archetype

The series name is "my little sister can t be this cute" and the whole show starts with the MCs little sister making him play sibling erogames. How could a person be so dense to not see what way it was going?

Gee, I wonder, underage girl trying to get the D

You shouldn't call waifus sluts for merely being interested in the MC. That's not what "slut" is by definition. You're misusing the term, deliberately, to compensate for your lack of success with girls in your life. It's a very misdirected, peculiar effort to project your insecurities. This shit is written for YOU. That's why you're watching it the first place

>imblygnig dere

In the first episode there's quite a bit of fairly egregious fanservice that is clearly intended to evoke sexual feelings towards Kiririn. I guess this is dismissed from consideration as being a purely cynical marketing ploy. But at least in my case, I never assumed that the incestuous themes in the show were "only pretend." It was clear to me that any ambiguity about it was rather the bow to the market. The author really danced around what he wanted to do (which was great for the redundant filler).

>would
Well you said it, and yeah, without the whole siblings conflict it would have been a pretty straightforward series, but it wasn't. What the other user said is also correct, their love story started from below 0 and grow throughout the series to 100 and beyond, that they were siblings were just part of it.