South Africa: white man gets stabbed in the neck

WTF is wrong with niggers?

mobile.twitter.com/willempet/status/975521078532562944

Attached: image.jpg (452x333, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/willempet/status/975521078532562944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I had a gun I would have unloaded in on his face, no matter if I get time in prison

Backstabber cunt

Attached: image.jpg (523x281, 20K)

It's time for payback.

Attached: 65228-004-AFF1B445.jpg (412x450, 36K)

man, what the fuck are these white people whining about? there's no reason for them to be seeking asylum in other countries. this is just a fact of life. tough it out, boers.

what's that? some syrians are still using 4G mobile networks? we need to expedite their asylum requests immediately! no human should ever have to endure such barbaric conditions!

>mobile.
fuck off newfag

>mobile.twitter.com/willempet/status/975521078532562944

White people shouldn't be in south africa, wtf is he doing shopping like hes in a civilized society. uhhh hello???? those are bantus, wake up or pick eternal sleep its up to them...

Is it true that farm murderers use military cellphone jammers?

yes, there was a thread about it like an hour ago.

of course they're getting that equipment from the military.

Thats fucked up

Bump
Wtf this is important

This place feels like dpni.org more and more.

>incite low-iq pavement apes with no frontal lobe development for foresight to hate whities
>pretend to be surprised when they attack da bad whities en mass

i am actually glad the chinese are siphoning their land of resource. hope it'll turn into a pump and dump and they enslave literally every nigger they capture in the nets

He relaxed. Predictable results. When you see a nog enter, imagine how you would act if a tiger just walked in. You need to conduct yourself as if extreme violence is about to break out. When will white people learn this?

Attached: life in the ghetto.gif (200x150, 1.08M)

Attached: blackprivle.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Attached: hmmm.png (578x109, 15K)

My highschool was 60-70% black and i never had any problems with any of them, which is surprising.

Good I hope millions like them will happen

Attached: farmmurders05.jpg (1036x609, 76K)

Honestly, have no idea why white people are still in South Africa. I'd genuinely be looking over my shoulder every time I went outside. Your own government has basically disowned you.

They cannot be tamed.

Not really babys will be stabbed too which will be great!!

Attached: bc7be1_494cf0c1a3d15508b1b933c26d36de29 (1).jpg_1024.jpg (523x329, 27K)

is it payback time yet? let's have a true White-lash

Attached: Headless Nigger.jpg (307x230, 13K)

isn't karma a bitch?

get your white bitch asses out of africa

Attached: 1280px-Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg (1280x1013, 198K)

Just think in a year the boer race will be driven to near Extinction just beautiful

Attached: 110.jpg (640x424, 71K)

They simply don’t think in their best interest ala Breivik but worse because they aren’t skilled enough to pull off something like that. Because they’re dumbasses, savages on par with animals.

>stabbed merchant
WTF? I love niggers now!

Attached: NappyHeaded-Afro-Goddess.jpg (326x273, 18K)

>Tfw to date I have already been the direct cause of death for at least 30+ niggers
I cant wait for the "civil war". There is going to be a genocide, but it won't be the white people at the short end of the stick.

what comes around goes around ~

Just how are white South Africans responding to all of this?

because you're a fucking nigger-leaf

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x401, 27K)

And then you wonder why you niggers have only been used for slave labor under strict and authoritative conditions. You fucking nigger slime, just wait until China comes in and fucking enslaves all of you. This time they won’t be giving a shit about no po oppressed black man bullshit by the white devil and they’ll see to it you niggers go no where in the world without a collar and firing squad.

Attached: 1AB70C7E-2D2B-4322-BAC6-BDDACFC31CB3.jpg (457x665, 267K)

> be white race
>Steal and enslaved half the world in the past
>Get shocked when half the world is working with the Jews to destroy you
>Losing the battle hard your women breed with us you're men have been feminized
>"Whhhaa we don't derserve genocide "

The irony of karma

Attached: farm murders7.jpg (572x376, 25K)

Attached: 896A9F4D-3FCB-4810-B3FF-CCF54FD8DA95.jpg (800x936, 164K)

>get your white bitch asses out of africa
get your nigger asses back to Africa, you fucking monkey's
NILL KIGGERS WORLDWIDE

Not enough, almost none at all at this moment. Some of us are preparing for a apocalypse and some of us already have counter measures in place in the forms of HE ordinance. It's funny how excepted to find unarmed farmers, but all they will find is endless death.

Have fun starving to death

They are obviously skilled warriors. Have you ever stabbed somebody in the neck? It takes some skill.

>WTF is wrong with niggers?
The answer lies in your question.

if it wasnt for us you guys would be praying to a tree or smth right now. there is a reason we call the slave times the golden age

Btw nigger Africa never belonged to your black nigger asses and never will. You fucking savages have the same to say Africa is for black people when you niggers the especially dark ones only lived on the interior rain forests and the mid to southern plains. Arabs and whites have been on the continent in the north for just as long and as you verily know you niggers ain’t no KANGS. Only glory Africa has ever and will ever see has been brought from the white man. Now KYS YOU FUCKING NIGGER MONKEY FAGGOT

Attached: 5FAB5091-0DC2-429A-AEE5-A61138A4A450.png (555x718, 105K)

niggers are 40% of the world population. you're not minorities, and you need to be culled, put into cages and summarily removed from the planet. the only group that takes priority over you are your Jew handlers ...NIGGER!

That is a niggardly thing to do.

Truly nothing more fucking disgusting then a nigger. Fucked up part is i'm not even racist.

uhm.... that's barbaric behavior and beneath you if you're white.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you ungrateful piece of shit! We should take ALL of our medical equipment and supply back alone and see how you africunts do.

They are cursed people. Cursed by God. They know they are niggers and many wish to live by it or off white people.

How literally you are outnumbered by 1000 to 1 plus Jews with their superior intellect will make sure your race will never Come back adding to the fact they control the un if anything they will make your race look bad then kill you if you some how win

Attached: bregman_mandela_sidelsky_091613_820px.jpg (820x550, 166K)

Why are you on a board advocating race war then? Are you just a liberal trolling here?

What province, this is a huge fucking lie.

Kill yourself you sick disgusting nigger faggot. Funny i'm not even racist and i still think you are disgusting niggers.

Be white find some land one one is on. Make it white by being white people. Then here comes the shit skins of the world which didn't lift a finger but moved their sub human monkey coon fucking asses next door. Its theirs now.

It isn’t stealing if they don’t know how to use the damn resources moron.

You think jews have your back HAHAHAHA!!!

Not a South African just a Nigerian soz

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-21-at-7.55.53-AM.png (274x280, 40K)

Goddamn, turkroaches are the true neets, you fuckers do nothing but post all day. What a sad life you truly must have.

Nigs are so stupid and inept that the numbers cancel out pretty easily. Only international involvement would sway the sides.

The true state of niggers.

And the genocide will be a great time for everyone except western whites lmao women being raped on live TV babys head being cut off just millions of that just think about it lol

Attached: kayla.png (258x348, 136K)

Attached: race war.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Attached: elbow.webm (326x180, 772K)

We have a massive stockpile of WP explosives that will be used against the masses. You will all be consumed in hellfire and your great numbers will be your undoing kaffer.

Whites will chimp out, and it isn’t pretty when we do.

Niggers are weak and they're bouta get Apartheid 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Attached: 1521216341145.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

One year to go guys it's happening :DDD

Attached: download (3).jpg (260x194, 8K)

denial of visa. Denial of services because of skin color. The new govt is so progressive

i wouldn't say stuff like that on here.

they are watching.

Attached: celebrate.gif (348x323, 2.32M)

cool bro, see you at the battle.

shall we make it at bloodriver again?

Attached: bloodriver.png (316x609, 90K)

>get your white bitch asses out of africa
I agree with this statement.
But only if white people get to take the infrastructure they built and the technological innovations they introduced to your people with them.

oy sounds like a good toyme. Where can one send support shekels? Is killing boer babies your specialty?

Attached: Let them..jpg (852x854, 47K)

English please not your meme language and culture what is it "Africans" lol you even took our name. nice try whitod monkey 90 % of your race is already to liberal and soyish to fight a war "kaffar" lol no meme language please

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-160920.png (1080x1920, 506K)

part and parcel of living in a tribal nation

wow rude

Attached: 1335541440847.jpg (300x391, 51K)

u wot ??/

I think blacks/whites should racemix to end racism, idiot.

have you tried that argument with them?

they retort by saying how they built everything. when you ask who paid and planned everything. they continue about how they were slaves. when you tell them when slavery (and apartheid, because they can't distinguish the two) was abolished and pretoria was built, they go silent and accuse you of racism.

every fucking time.

there is no reasoning with them. we just need to live in separate countries, really.

Attached: 1415471212624.png (1778x1099, 211K)

>Implying we need more than 1% of our population to drive your entire animal kingdom to extinction.

Attached: 1504584650668.gif (240x180, 1.5M)

Sounds bad bro. You may want to download a copy of "The Poorman's James Bond" and "Weaponeer" series by Kurt Saxon.

get it started already broeders. nothing more satisfying to watch than a couple of fried nogs on the evening news.

But he was killed by another nigger?

They would just try to move back in. Because they will turn their country into a shithole

why do nigs talk out of the side of their mouths?

And whitey will respond to this the same way the white sociopath - psychopath - narcissist always does.

I heard that there is drug resistant AIDS in the Philippines

exactly, i don't know how the fucking boomers thought this (ending apartheid) would end. idiots.

Looks pretty comfy. Sauce?

Just a friendly reminder, when SHTF, grenades can be a great force multiplier.

They are naturally evil beasts

in remembrance of our once great country, i'll post some pics.

Attached: potjiekos.jpg (1024x681, 308K)

I have been producing a lot of BORZ 9mm to arm a few people in need of at least basic protection. Also I have been personally working on a high-powered flammenwerfer with great success. Another user was kind enough to dump a bunch of home-made weaponry e-books months ago.

Attached: 1520775176227.jpg (480x480, 58K)

Attached: Jacaranda_Trees_Pretoria.jpg (1024x759, 433K)

the only diet they were fed was Talmudic. They never imagined it would come to this.
>suicide crews of Whites seeking retribution when?

Attached: jacaranda-above-not-ours-900x675.jpg (900x675, 309K)

>Implying
You realize that even if you take out 50% (around 11 million) of the black population it won't really matter because they have far higher birth rates then boer. Boer woman 1-2 per child black woman 3-4 per child

Attached: images (7).jpg (259x194, 6K)

When white people have finally had enough of this shit, it will look like farmers driving cattle.

Nig just niggin

Attached: AIMG_4979.jpg (2000x1500, 711K)

Attached: Hermanus.jpg (980x459, 142K)

>bragging about breeding like rats
SUBHUMAN
U
B
H
U
M
A
N

you dont understand him if you think he would think thought this
90 iq brainlet

Actually you have to act that way anytime you are around them, regardless of the country.