I never thought I'd say something as daft as this but if you poms don't start rioting over this nazi dog shit then the...

I never thought I'd say something as daft as this but if you poms don't start rioting over this nazi dog shit then the country is gone for good. This is the tip of the iceberg of stupidity into farcical reality, from here everything is game, when someone gets legal repercussions for jokes then others get killed for the things that really matter. All of the rapes, thought crimes, demographic based social engineering stuff is piled up and now the punchline has come, if you don't start yelling in the streets en mass that Big Brother is putting his thumb up your ass then you better get ready to smile and wave when your getting shot in a ditch.

Attached: 246526245.jpg (960x540, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RfMzlS8OKM
youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI
youtube.com/watch?v=HPXHRX8Q2hs
youtube.com/watch?v=NGy1yKy3qyI
bbc.com/news/world-europe-12139150
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The absolute state of tea sippers. They don't do anything

Remember it's legal to overthrow your corrupt government if u use American weapons.

He knew the outrage it would cost by filming and posting something that offensive. The Nazi salute is an offensive gesture and a hate symbol which bring a lot of distress to Jewish people to this day.

It makes sense that a joke would be needed to shed light on the really funny stuff, and I'm dead serious here about making a point of this shit, it doesn't matter if they guy gets a 20 pound fine or life in jail. The average citizen, no matter their leanings, will see the absurdity of this, and popular support can be used to show just how controlling the British government is.

>Nazi salute

no such thing.

It's a fucking dog lifting its paw.

Trips of TRUTH

Attached: 1521339585250.jpg (625x415, 160K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3RfMzlS8OKM

The man at 1:27 in this video would be arrested in modern Britain, and as absurd as that would be he'd still have a million times more of a reason to be slapped by the long dick of the law then I guy making a dog salute.

Word. Going out right now to protest in the name of glorious justice.

>meme flag

Attached: try_harder.jpg (600x600, 16K)

I would take 1000 mass shootings over this

The problem isn't the gesture itself. There is nothing wrong with satirizing the Nazis. Comedians have done it all the time. The problem with the video is that the satire itself was not denunciatory

Press F to pay respects

Freedom is dead in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI

It's a fucking dog lifting its paw.

Why dont you piss your pants about it faggot, get a life

I don't think people are grasping just how serious this is. And of course you shouldn't, it's about a fucking dog doing fucking semiotics, it's dumb, it's silly, it's a joke, it has no meaning, AND NOW YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR THAT. Men can come into your house and put cuffs on your wrists and ankles and drag you off to be told that you're gonna be spending time in a concrete box with the company of killers and rapists or handing over substantial amounts of currency that is the lifeblood of your existence. FOR MAKING A DOG ACT LIKE A NAZI FOR A JOKE THAT YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONAL POLITICAL BACKING BEHIND

he explicitly states at the start of the video, at the end of the video, and in an entirely separate video that it is a joke to annoy his girlfriend

Remove your flag, london PD

There is no both sides when it comes to Nazis. That is the issue. His satire wasn't meant to make fun of the Nazis, it is to celebrate the offensive gesture itself. That is the issue.

>dog raises a paw
BETTER ARREST THAT NAZI DOG AND HIS SHITLORD OWNER!!!!
Take your fucking meme flag off cocksucker

Show your real flag mate

>migrant rapes citizen
That's fine.
>acid attacks
Part and parcel.
>dog lifts it paw as a Hitler joke
GUILTY!!!! GUILTY!!!! BURN!!!! BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRN

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 10.25.11 AM.png (1194x288, 96K)

I bet you wouldn't feel the same way if it was a middle eastern man making a joke about how he pledges his allegiance to Isis and will bomb a country music concert.

No one is coming to save you Britain. If this doesn't wake you then you are lost

t-they're not going to do anything to p-punish the dog, right?

>As if hate crimes weren't there to control the population from the very beginning.

Notice how they always work against whites and only for shitskins?

>implying Nazis were bad
t. Gigabrainlet

it will be put down for trying to lead the Pawth reich

>context doesn't matter

Attached: 1519603482200.png (645x729, 77K)

Is the joke that a pug is wearing an islamic extremist outfit?

>threatens act of terrorism
>raising an arm

Two completely equivalent acts

As long as John McCain gives his stamp of approval it’s all good.

Nobody take the bait this is a serious issue here. But take note of the behavior being lampooned here, the giving of power to innate things in order to create an idea of the world that you can brainwash people into thinking so you can point them where to go. That is what is happening here, by making a big deal of something meaningless the government tries to control the way people should think, and blow things out of proportions to suite their intentions and justify their actions to reach their ends, while the population is none the wiser. Britfags please listen to me you need to use this retarded event to show people just how subversive this is getting, because whoever's trying to do what just took a step too big for their boots and have overestimated just how stupid and blind the average British citizen is.

Regardless of his intentions. This is a political tool to silence select groups of people and will be used as such. The law itself is the epitome of tyranny and will be used to further the goals of fundamentally evil ideals, there will be no one able to speak out against it. I hate using this word but it's a "Slippery slope" today it's some dude with a dog making Nazi Party hand gestures, tomorrow it's prosecution for voicing ideas in opposition to the government.

On many levels that's where the U.K is currently at and I project it will be an Islamic state by 2030 since people are now literally incapable for having their own point of view to blatantly insidious ideologies.

Take for example the religious justification that Islam uses to gang-rape white native english girls.

Attached: 1521452369200.jpg (1471x968, 537K)

If it's a joke why should I give a shit.

My heart goes out to you cunts, this shit is insane.

It's simply not going to happen, people aren't going to rally behind the banner of a Nazi dog. The population is too cucked and the only people who would seriously help are types like the EDL who have other negative connotations surrounding them that people don't want to be associated with. "they" are playing the game perfectly

it's gonna take a much bigger happening I'm afraid

Attached: 1500047204468.jpg (700x676, 58K)

Or just avoid doing Nazi salutes as a joke. Not that hard. Isn't really infringing on most reasonable people's freedom live.

>Or just avoid doing Nazi salutes as a joke.
Or you can get fucked and stop trying to police what people do.

Fuck off shill.

So its time for the right wing death squads then?

Attached: 1504227551567.png (864x1296, 1.62M)

>I never thought I'd say something as daft as this but if you poms don't start rioting over this nazi dog shit then the country is gone for good.
Trips of truth, I never thought I'd agree with anything as daft as this either

This does kind of seem like a point of no return. If you live in the UK and you don't riot or commit some act of violence over this then you are unironically a cuck.

No that's the thing, it's just how ridiculous this is that helps it, you tell just about anyone in the street that someone's getting sent to jail for making a nazi joke with a dog and they'll think you're having a laugh. This is the eye opener here people at just how far the hand is up their ass.

Arrest Mel Brooks now, amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=HPXHRX8Q2hs

6/10 republican larp

My spelling and grammar is all over the place sorry, it's late.

Attached: 1521451954155.jpg (1593x1773, 2.86M)

If it was a middle eastern dog and he was barking and the subtitles said he pledges to Isis and will bomb of a country music concert, Id probably laugh my ass off.
Just like I did when I saw a pug trained to raise a paw.
Just like I will when all the knee jerk reaction videos of other peoples dogs doing ignorant shit like this.
You cant defend this logically, because there is no logic other than totalitarianism in the UK.

Freedom hating communist faggot detected

>house arrest
How will he walk the doggo?

It literally doesn't matter if he was serious and trying to recruit Nazis.

It's free speech brother. All or none.

No time for walkies at the Nuremberg trials

But in the UK free speech would mean someone could criticize the government or the queen m8, the class society of England bloody well don't allow that.

Another good point here from our devil's advocate, the creation of a defined idea of an enemy or "wrong way of thinking" in the public's eye is shown in this situation, but obviously gone overboard and will be undone by its sloppiness. Show people that it isn't racism or hate that the government is attacking but dissenting opinion, defined by latching onto its most detested features to create an all encompassing idea of an enemy.

under the stern gaze of a disapproving constable

I honestly think your wrong lad, the happenings over the last few weeks in Bongistan have really woken up a lot of normies to the true state of UK. Not saying that this will be the spark that sets it off but it is just more tinder for the eventual inferno that is coming.

I don't know....

Attached: IMG_0003.jpg (619x453, 37K)

Fuck off, you don't get to define what's reasonable.

Criticise the Queen all you like, just don't say anything about the Pakis or the Jews.

Freedom hating?
You people are panicking over some guy being found guilty over this, but wouldn't even raise an eyebrow at the countless police brutality and police killings that African Americans face for the last several decades. Somehow that doesn't make you anxious about rights being taken away.

Lets not pretend like this is about free speech and the right to live. This is about white men finally being held accountable for their actions and you are scared that you will be held accountable for your actions too.

shut your kikehole

>Tfw no one will walk your doggo while you are in jail

Attached: weird_stock_photos_that_make_absolutely_no_sense_640_21.jpg (601x600, 113K)

DONT BE A WOG
BIN THAT DOG

Attached: 1520976946912.jpg (395x374, 52K)

>Meechan later apologized, saying he had never intended to offend anyone with the video and simply wanted “to annoy my girlfriend.”
well in fairness he probably succeeded

used faggot as a verb, ground breaking bigotry

youtube.com/watch?v=NGy1yKy3qyI

I report all britbongs now for offensive posts. It makes me laugh when they get arrested.

>Accuses others of being scared
>Is still hiding behind his meme flag

Show us your real country

>dog lifts paw>owner arrested, guilty
>dog walks free
how is this possible?

DON'T BE A MUG
EUTHANISE THAT PUG

I live in America fagot, I'm not scared of the government at all, or liberal policy making, or self hating sjw queers like you on a pity party for niggers that are 13℅ of the population yet commit 50℅ of all homicides in this country, no, because I know what freedom of speech is. It is the right to say anything I god damned well please, whether your asshole bleeds over it or not. So you can suck my white cock JIDF, because I will call you a like from now to eternity and there is nothing you can do about it.

holy shit would you cunts stop falling for the obvious bait?

Good evening United Kingdom. Allow me first to apologise for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of everyday routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition, the totality of television. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, where upon important events of the past, usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are, of course, those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly, there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Attached: 5941e5cc3a5231f3739cb35b0980bfbf29222c18.jpg (600x300, 26K)

>African Americans

Fuck off jew

Kike* fagit

Attached: IMG_2648.jpg (480x357, 47K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hope this makes you all think twice about your problematic hate jokes and makes you consider being more inclusive

The irony is that there was far less freedom of expression in Nazi Germany.

Attached: 300px-Ausstellung_entartete_kunst_1937.jpg (300x217, 17K)

>The truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?

Attached: 530538791_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Didn't he go to court before? Why over react over a joke video?

Barking mad

>a fucking wheezing pug could be at the center of the Fourth Reich

Attached: 1472014352769.gif (1001x985, 47K)

Checked.
Troll all British social media now.

Hale hortler

Attached: hailhortler.png (640x400, 121K)

even got the 88

Brits are offically the most cucked people to ever exist

Don't worry, Western nations are working hard on getting there again.

Attached: 1380062256501.jpg (565x640, 58K)

we're living in an anarcho-tyranny where the terrible people are not punished but the law-abiding are

>barking mad
I love your people so much you witty cunts

checked and heiled

Checked and agreed

i certainly hope no UK anons would go out n put up posters of a pug doing a nazi salute in public places. That would just be so egregiously offensive

EY BRUV. U GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT THERE POPULIST DISSENT?

It's antisemitic

is it though?

Tides have really turned.
Jews are new nazis now?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-12139150

>restriction of liberty order
Like the actual criminal case isn't?

If they did start rioting they would all be put in jail.

might put up some pictures of budha and caption it 'the new face of terror' or something

No point in rioting, the country has gone to the hounds. There's nothing left to do but fucking leave.