Sup Forums Discusses Austin Bombings Ongoing

Update

>Current investigation at 4107 McKinney Falls Parkway Fed Ex Facility
>Explosion at Fed Ex facility south of Austin early this morning on conveyor belt
>Bomb was sent from Austin to Austin
>Bombs are possibly getting weaker
>first three bombings were cardboard packages left on a doorstop
>fourth device was rigged to a for sale sign making a tripwire
>first two targets were black
>third target was not who it was addressed to but a hispanic
>fourth was white and more affluent than the previous
>no connecting factors so far
>no demands
>no attempted communication

Attached: 1521557311201.jpg (979x943, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439/web
cbsaustin.com/news/local/san-antonio-police-chief-confirms-second-explosive-device-found-at-fedex-facility
reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/
ceddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/?st=JEZZP1GW&sh=157c5491
removeddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/
kxan.com/news/local/austin/heavy-police-presence-at-fedex-near-austin-airport/1062630735
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So anyone else here from austin?

The different types of bombs suggests the bomber is someone who's had formal training. Perhaps former military or a terrorist organization.

East TX. Here. You're on your own.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-10-05-35.png (720x1280, 296K)

Obvious false flag commited by Trump's personal deep state, all to take the heat off this week's news story that Mueller is getting closer to sending Drumpfy the jail. That's how desperate the cheeto man is.

It's gonna be so great.

or that it's more than one bomber

this reply belongs in /lgbt

I suspect UT based communists, whatcha doin rabbi ?

probably a nupoltard

I dont think he'll stop now. I think if he was gonna stop, it would have been after the trip wire

Did I just hear they found an undetonated bomb?

Not sure, seems tons of people are calling in boxes though. Everyone is on edge.

You know whats scary about all this?

I think LEO have no idea or 0 leads.

not sure if related, but i've been drinking coffee all morning and just finished some taco bell for lunch. expecting an explosion in the local toilet in approx. 15 minutes. if you have to use the facilities, i suggest you hurry up because my belly is already gurgling!

there was a package being investigated at another FedEx facility - it's on the map above....just south of the galindo address.

I wonder what this guy's motive is. He seems to be targeting random buildings.

cbsaustin.com/news/local/san-antonio-police-chief-confirms-second-explosive-device-found-at-fedex-facility

Bomb recovered undetonated.

LOL 3 white guys standing near a bridge taking notes.

3 white males confirmed as bombers

awesome. prints, powder tags, materials...i can't imagine they *won't* figure something out soon.

Anglin says this could be AWD member or a Seigetard. If that turns out to be true, then we are fucked.

I very much want info on the guy, but It would be straight up disappointing if they found prints.

I think splc is behind it, race baiters responded immediately after first 2 bombs. Never let a crisis go to waste.

enormous if big

Attached: almond-1513141325980.png (209x248, 56K)

Wtf why would you fedex the bomb? It goes off, of course they will ask fedex/ups if they had a delivery there, they can track where it was dropped off at to a store or box. Now they are on video.

this will lead to the bombers downfall

I think it is an attempt to flush the bomber out by creating an atmosphere of copycats stealing the bomber’s thunder.

If he wanted thunder, it would have been real easy to get it. The cops publicly said to get in contact with them, the reply was the tripwire bomb.

You're expecting a guy who drops bombs all over the place to think ahead about what happens when his box falls down one of FedEx's legendary 10-foot drops?

More attempts by bomber = more evidence, and possibility of mistakes

#BREAKING: Update on my bathroom break there is still a strong odor in the facility, but the toilet was able to flush the contaminant successfully. I did receive a strange look from a woman sitting near the door to the men's room, however. Not sure if she was antifa or just impressed with the smell following me out of the restroom. Will require further recon.

Anyway, I am off to reload with another cup of coffee and possibly some cheese snacks.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1376x937, 394K)

Holy kek

home slice pizza is the best pizza ive ever had. fuckin love that place

I prefer saccones

so is it a safe bet the guy will stop now?

I'm pretty close, near Salado. I work and shop mostly in Austin.

get over there and do some scouting mate

I'm from Austin

Has HAZMAT responded yet?

Attached: taco-bell.png (400x400, 96K)

Nah. when you have 500 agents scouring the place for you, you don't just quit. He's the most wanted guy in america now.

Was contemplating just that.. Problem is I've been sick as a dog for nearly a month now.
If I'm up to it I'll get out there and try to give some on the scene reports..

Honestly, not sure where to look, showing up every the cops are running around in circles just seems like a good way to get in the way. The attacks appear to be very widespread, and random as fuck..

Could just as easily end up in the story like those two guys on the bike trail did poking around corners in Austin right now...

seems to me that would be the best time to quit. let his star rating go down first.

thats true. do what you feel safe with doing. we would like some pictures from the ground of all the chaos. maybe just dont get out of your car or stray to far from major highways?

Well you're not wrong, maybe he will. but it seems to me this has all the hallmarks of thrill killing. You don't just give that up.

Yah I'm 50/50. If its for a deluded cause, he won't stop. If he's a thrill killer, he may temporarily stop.

daily reminder that austin is not white

IF the package from FedEx is related, and they truly have recovered it without exploding it...it's only a matter of time before they know who it is they're looking for.

that changes things significantly.

Truth
He done goofed

Probably a black or brown ex-army explosives guy.

how so?

There are two bombers, I figured it out. And one of them is a mailman/has access to a utility worker outfit.

The apprentice did the first bombs and the FedEx bombs. The teacher did the professional bomb that injured the two white guys. None of you get it.

Racists are crying "muh niggers racebatin" but after Whites were hit, the NAACP guy said that all are being targeted and that it is a concern for all people in Austin. Some Blacks thought it was a hate crime at first. The media smeared House to make him look like he made the bomb himself. Ridiculous. He was the Judas goat so as to not tip off the city that a bomber is going to dropping packages at doorsteps in the near future.

None of you niggers get it. He (Bomber 1) is an ideology bomber & Amateur. Everytime he bombs, his bombs evolve.

House - Blew up outside
Mason - Blew when opened
Spic - Opened mail that wasn't hers and got injured when the bomb blew up
Grote's Son & Friend - Tripwire bomb detonated. Hidden bomb and tripwire.
FedEx - Bomb gets stable enough to blow up in a Sorting Facility. Second bomb doesn't go off.

They are a small terror cell fringe group that radicalized from Power Of Prophecy or something.

Keep Austin wired.

some guy made an AMA about being an Austin Bomber

reddit.com/u/AustinBomber (suspended now no archive I could find)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-20 Reddit user claims he's Austin bomber, compares himself to Zodiac.png (1361x3560, 1.23M)

In every bombing case, an undetonated bomb is the most important piece of evidence the investigators can get. Not only is there the possibility of hair, fingerprints, dust from the bombers workshop, or other forensic evidence, but it allows investigators to see exactly how the bomb is assembled (not a recreation from scraps), which can tell them a lot about the bomber's training and whether the bombs have hallmarks of any specific terrorist group.

Attached: 2392ABFB00000578-2853044-Ryan_McGee_s_home_made_device_pictured_contained_181_metal_screw-130_141718 (634x636, 61K)

his posts are deleted unfortunately here:

reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/

The bombers are in Austin or very close. They know Texas is too big to check everywhere. The people are not targets. They are test subjects. The bombers used poor people and then to rich Whites to show the world his motives have fuck all to do with race. Then, FedEx got bombs that were not scanned or traceable. These people are working together and are going to start Unabomber 2.0, going after political targets and CEOs.

Is based Ted back?

Attached: unabomber 2017.jpg (750x400, 32K)

The FedEx bombs initiated in Austin and were going to Austin. For FedEx, San Antonio is a sorting facility.

Maybe this bomber has a gripe with the city. Wrongly fired municipal worker or repossessed home owner.

should release him to find the real bomber.

I don't get it. the first 2 kill them instantly, then it turns into amateur hour

What a careless noob. We need more intelligent and illusive serial killers for more cozy threads. Enough brainlet killers. REEEEEEE

WHY IS NO ONE LOOKING AT THIS !!!!!

>this will never happen

Attached: Ted CHADzynski.jpg (600x829, 58K)

Uncle Ted deserves better. Avid outdoorsman, rugged individualist, and he's trapped in a tiny computerized metal cell with a window that barely shows the outside.

Kek.

Only if he left enough evidence on the package. If he didn't leave prints and didn't use any materials that can be traced back to him then the only thing they'll get out of it is analyzing his skill at bomb making. It'll help with a profile but that's it.

I looked at it! 30-50 years old.

Attached: 1518223240983.png (448x370, 254K)

I still think it is very suspicious that Anthony House and Mason are connected

Attached: boule.jpg (540x511, 106K)

The Package Bomber is 20 - 40, fit, knows the areas well. He's done recon on areas with no cameras, maybe he worked together with a more skilled partner for the tripwire bomb or that is someone else altogether. He fucked up most of his bombs. They aren't timed, it's not C1, C4, PETN, Semtex, TATP, etc. He's using pipe bombs, probably black-powder based because match powder/sparkler dust would be a pain in the ass to make/collect for this back-to-back bombing shit. Bomber Jr is probably using a highway, freeway or interstate to travel, in his own vehicle. All the package bombs must have had a mercury switch and a safety.

you have to go back

Attached: reddit-1338639342814.jpg (500x614, 134K)

Can you believe that during the 60s and 70s there were bomb attacks weekly? I really wonder what that must have been like to live through. No wonder our political system came out fucked.

REEEEEE CHECK THE REDDIT POST

I knew black powder was in there!

Attached: 1521330008624.png (1260x757, 977K)

You're sad. Like, put a gun in your mouth sad. Taste the metal in your mouth. Careful not to chip a tooth. Think about everybody you've let down and how they're all laughing at you. How little you matter. How nice it's going to be when it all goes *click*. So sad. So lonely. So gay.

Isn't the likeliest possibility by far that the guy (or girl, but most likely guy) is a stock serial killer, probably with no political motivation to the killings outside of potentially finishing up with some retarded manifesto? Nothing about this seems to indicate anything about race, religion, etc.

it was in the building.
it had postage on it, it was paid for.

if he paid cash, it was in person. if he used a card, he gave a name. there is enough information in a single transaction to start more discovery.

prepaid card? came from somewhere. paid online? that's an ip address.

through a vpn or proxy? guess what, kiddo...you're not invisible.

Screencap this, Sup Forums

Immediately after people said it was a race hate crime, Whites were targeted to reply to that and in response to that "we just wanna understand you, pick up the phone so we can find you" faggotry.

The scrub-tier bomber is an incel and has no gf. He is offended he was directly addressed about his motives on the news. To them the reasons aren't known. To him, he feels his reasons are so obvious they are automatically known and unwritten and he is pissed that don't know the reasons automatically. The guy is a nutcase, smart, and a terrorist working with at least one other person. There is no time pattern. He won't cool down and he will be caught. The tripwire bomber will bomb again maybe years later and copycats will rise after Bomby Junior here goes to the GITMO Tubesteak factory.

Attached: 1507547737000.jpg (1015x468, 123K)

Here are his posts

ceddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/?st=JEZZP1GW&sh=157c5491

Screencap this, Sup Forums

Immediately after people said it was a race hate crime, Whites were targeted to reply to that and in response to that "we just wanna understand you, pick up the phone so we can find you" faggotry.

The scrub-tier bomber is an incel and has no gf. He is offended he was directly addressed about his motives on the news. To them the reasons aren't known. To him, he feels his reasons are so obvious they are automatically known and unwritten and he is pissed that don't know the reasons automatically. The guy is a nutcase, smart, and a terrorist working with at least one other person. There is no time pattern. He won't cool down and he will be caught. The tripwire bomber will bomb again maybe years later and copycats will rise after Bomby Junior here goes to the Tubesteak Factory.

Probably... everything aside from the manifesto part. In fact the existence of a manifesto actually points more towards a political slant.

The nature of the manifesto is that you have grievances and you want them heard.

Here's a link to the supposed bomber's reddit AMA, except with the deleted comments restored.

removeddit.com/r/AMA/comments/85tjmo/i_am_the_austin_bomber_ama/

What do you guys think?

What?
>New Sweden
>Lund
There were a lot of swedish people in Texas once?

So he's trying to kill Alex Jones? The FedEx bomb was that. He said there will be a second attempt.

Every single bomb has been within the boundaries of the heavily democratic 35th congressional district. This is clearly an act of terror committed by a right wing maniac.

Attached: Texas_35th_Congressional_District.png (915x518, 253K)

Yup

Why do you even think this isn't some LARPer faggot?

That is wrong. The bombing off 360 is clearly out of that district.

All of Austin is democrat, you stupid fuck. Go back to coloring.

Never said I didn't think it was a Larper.

>multi-culti bomber
btfo's there white extremist time line. Prolly someone stole a package off his porch, or disgruntled fedX worker.

>Bomb was sent from Austin to Austin

Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with Austin...

Black Panthers

large if legitimate

t. austinite

>...6 bombs later
oh he's just mad about some missing boxes

FedEx released a statement on the package explosion at its Schertz facility and second suspicious package found in the Austin McKinney Falls Parkway location. It said the second package was secured and turned over to law enforcement.

"We have provided law enforcement responsible for this investigation extensive evidence related to these packages and the individual that shipped them collected from our advanced technology security systems," FedEx tweeted.

kxan.com/news/local/austin/heavy-police-presence-at-fedex-near-austin-airport/1062630735

it's about to get wrapped up, anons

>advanced technology security system

Attached: the innernette.gif (240x180, 942K)

>advanced technology security systems

big words for "a man in a chair re-watching surveilance footage"