Would Shirou summoning Mordred have fixed Stay Night?

Would Mordred being summoned by Shirou have fixed Fate/Apocrypha?

It wouldn't have fixed stay night because Mordred is even worse than Saber

>"Saber, you're a woman"
>DEAD END

Mordred vs. Shirou in the Heavens Feel route would be good.

>no archer
>no rin
Shirou wouldn't last a day in apo

the lack of Avalon would have fucked everything, Shirou would have died much faster due to no super healing and Mordred doesnt have the get out of Ea card.

F/SN was absolutely fine just the way it was and Shirou wouldnt survive beyond day three without Arturia.

>F/SN was absolutely fine just the way it was
Sure if you like 100,000 words of Shirou acting dumbfounded and confused. Watching him stumble through the plot with no fucking idea what he was doing was painful, doubly so because he was unbelievably naive about everything.

>I'm in a war where 6 beings with incredible fighting power are trying to kill me? Nah I won't stop going to school, I'm sure I'll be fine. You just stay at home and chill, my servant who is the only thing between me and another lance through the heart

Arturia summonned by the Team Black would have had fixed Fate Apo

>Saber moralfagging and being conflicted with her honor towards the master
>Saber dueling Karma
>Saber wiping the floor with the Team red thanks to being a fucking King of Knights
>Saber getting enough of moralfagging and wiping the floor with team black
>Saber dying alone in the castle after wiping the floor with everyone

Mordred and Gill will get along well. Gil will become Shirou's ally.

Yeah that's because it's a bad VN made for teenagers. Anyone who likes Fate/SN has shit taste.

Again, F/SN was absolutely fine the way it was. Some things could be refined in hindsight but the experience and characters were absolutely fine.

Why do you think we and Japan still talk about it over 10 years since its release?

>Why do you think we and Japan still talk about it over 10 years since its release?
Oh they still talk about Naruto and One Piece as well. Fate/ is the sama.

>Why do you think we and Japan still talk about it over 10 years since its release?
Because of the endless fanservice that followed. It's no coincidence the fandom is explosively growing right now under FGO. The game even did a survey for free summons in which the majority of players admitted they'd never touched anything else in the series but still knew the characters.

Apo would have just been better if Saber of black hadn't offed himself to save a character who would steal center stage.
Why can nobody seem to write a Fate story that is just a straight up grail war without outside shit fucking up the central premise of the war? Every fucking time the whole war has been secretly rigged or ruined by one or more parties.

are you retarded? FSN was finished 13 years ago and one piece is still ongoing, naruto has Boruto now so they still keep talking about it.

What if Shirou summoned Arthur?

>on-going series
>still talked about
You are a special kind of retard.

Shit because Arthur is a terrible

What if Shirou summoned prisma Illya?

>Dat Mordred and Gil power stance

I mean that they're all bad and they're still talked about. Japan's opinion doesn't really matter.

Mordred and his master is like the only thing that keeps me watching the show. The rest is waifu garbage or just garbage in general.

Arthur is way better than Artoria.

how's arthur in proto?
i'll be the judge if he's shit or not

There'd be nothing to write about then, just boring fighting. At best they would resort to master/servant drama.

Said no one ever
Shit. He is a generic bishonen white knight

Bro as fuck, also really loyal.
Has EXcalibur.

Fujo fuck off

Shirou not existing would have fixed fate stay night.

I bet you love Twilight as well

He is the best eroge MC around though

>This mad because Arthur is an actual King instead of a shitty girl with autism
Sad.

>Shit. He is a generic bishonen white knight
That's literally what Shirou is.

that's not the highest regard and it's not even right to start with.

>Arthur
Did nothing wrong, saved his country

>Artoria
Did everything wrong, ruined her country, tried to fix it centuries later by being stupid

>shirou
>bishounen

Arthur is legitimately the greatest Fate character and - incidentally - is also by far the most popular. His character is a tragic yet optimistic inversion of Saber that is far more relatable and fleshed-out: Artoria was a machine king who alienated those around her and collapsed under her own guilt over her failures, legitimate or otherwise. Her arc is coming to terms with her defeat and accepting it.

Arthur was a kind man who was a natural king that was betrayed because others were flawed. His issue is not the guilt of failure, but the regret of what was lost. Not once does he seek to undo his past because he knows he acted righteously and it was other's fault, he instead struggles with mourning his people and the realisation that as a king he has no purpose without a kingdom. Compared to Shirou teaching Artoria to feel with his dick, Ayaka inspiring Arthur to realise life has value even after such tragedy and that as a hero who shaped history the results of it are HIS responsibility is inspiring and far less corny. Their love too is better.

His fights are more interesting, his doubts more compelling, his series superior through his presence. His bromance with Arash should replace Cu/Emiya as THE bl pairing by next comiket also, God willing. Even the lore of his EXcalibur is better.

You can see his popularity exceeds her also based off how successful his gacha was compared to any of hers, and how Nasu feels no need to make endless rehashes of him to keep interest high. If you look at Pixiv you can see his art is exploding in number and is only off the radar because nips can't agree on how to spell his name - though an EOP would never think to check variations of it, so much like their dumb dislike of Fragments based off poor summaries their lack of appreciation for his popularity is understandable.

Arthur is what all of Fate has built up to AND is how it should have started. Cool how he brought it full circle, no?

>King
>fall in love with a "plain girl" who somehow becomes alluring when she removes her glasses

Fujo please, I can smell you from here

It literally isnt. You'd know this had you actually read the VN, secondary.

the writing in Zero would have been perfectly fine even if you took out the church trying to rig the whole thing and Angry Man Jew turning up to ruin everything in the end.
What's so wrong with having essentially the same story minus a servant like Gil having an instant win button (Ea) and in the end their master gets magic super knowledge and the winning servant gets true incarnation in the modern era? Waver winning without a corrupt grail would have been great.

>Artoria and Shirou
>Tamamo/Nero and Hakuno
>Gil and Hakunon
Please keep grasping at straws, saberfag.

Arturia did everything right. That was the problem.

And the only one who ruined anything was Morgana whilst Arturia was away fighting wars.

>Fujo Copypasta

Stale and smells of unwashed fish.

That's basically how reading the LN was

If the LN sucked as much as the anime then who thought making an anime of this was a good idea?

>cant stand that his shit story is literally twilight

He hates it.

Did you not read FSN?
Artoria was the cause of Camelot's demise. It was all her fault.
Arthur is the opposite.

>Artoria was the cause of Camelot's demise. It was all her fault.

What terrible meme is this?

The fall of Camelot was directly because of Mordred who was being manipulated by Morgana.

Twilight is better written than most entries in Fate.
Just see Septem or Apo.

it started off strong especially with a cool premise like a two-sided grail war so the books sold well.

We both know him treating Mordred as a woman after a few days would lead her to swoon over him

Waifufags buy anything labeled as Fate.

And wasn't Arturia ignoring Mordred what lead to that battle in the first place?

I still cant get over Morgana being another Saberface. MAKE IT STOP

She is Arthur's half-sister. Of course she'd be a saberface.

>Mordred
Shirou goes even deeper into his seigi no mikata autism thanks to Mordred pushing him to surpass Kerry

Team Shirou and Mordred, provided they survive their rocky start, would be pretty great. Not necessarilly competent, but between their shared daddy issues and "just keep charging through", it'd be another lens to look at the entire inheritance thematics in Fate.

The same reason Imagawa was like "no, I'm not doing you a big gundam fight tournament as the only story" for G gundam. It's boring.

Shirou and Jets would be the dream team.

you could just as easily argue it was Morgana's fault for creating a clone homunculus for the sole purpose of destroying evertyhing Artoria ever loved. Or Merlin's for giving her a temporary dick to make that possible.
Artoria's main goal was always the prosperity of her nation above all else and she had to role with the shit the world threw at her. The whole reason she was away long enough for Mordred to start her rebellion was because England's magic was dying off and she was searching for something like the holy grail to re-invigorate the leylines there.

No it fucking isn't. some of the best and most interesting parts of Fate are the interactions between masters and the servants, servants interacting with the modern era and heroes from history/mythology interacting. NONE of that requires that the thing that brought them all together be fucked over by a secret third of fourth party that ensured nobody actually wins anything.

They're good because they aren't worn out. Top tier fate will always be heroes caught up in thematically appropriate fuckery.

Mordred looks like their real daughter.

>far more popular
Stopped reading right there.

She might as well be
>prideful and arrogant
>a bit of a villain
>wearing that heavy armor
I wonder what Gil would say to Mordred once he meets her.

Call her a woman and kill her probably.

shirou summons ishtar
sakura summons acher
rin summons moontits
go

The Fate route would have been much better.

There are four Fate threads on Sup Forums, two on /vg/ and they regularly crop up on Sup Forums, /tg/ and /jp/.
Considering this franchise is only getting bigger and bigger, I hope we get a TM containment board sooner rather than later.

Nero is a better Saber of Red

Fuck off with this reddit meme.

It still bugs me that jeanne flies bourbon colours.

of coursh

Agreed.

Reminder that Arthur kills waifus

Would Arturia have a conceptual weakness against Mordred or vice versa?

>G: If you really want to surpass your father, I have a suggestion.
>M: I doubt that it will be of use but go ahead and humour me.
>G: You see, there is but one thing that your father is not capable of doing.
>M: You make me laugh. Still, let me hear what it is.
>G: She does not have the courage to marry me.
>M: What?
>G: It is true. You could ask her yourself if you want to.
>M: Muahahahaha! Muahahahaha!
>G: (smirking)
>M: It is a Deal. Tomorrow we wed!

>worse luck stat
As much as I like Mordred, she'd get shit on by herc. She's arguably a better fighter since she has less restrain, but she'd go down quick with shirou as her master

Mordred is a daughteru and not a waifu.

Saber is weak to Clarent Blood Arthur, Mordred is weak to RON

Would this be a better pair

If kirei had arthur as a servant, Shirou and modred could defeat them? How would this change the plot?

Kirei is a better master with better fighting abilities... but he is sadist enough to screw up Arturia for fun.
He'd probably set them up against each other for both to have mental breakdowns or something
Wait, what? Clarent beats Arturia?

Clarent > Artoria because it inflicted the fatal wound at Camlann. However Rhongomyniad > Mordred because Artoria kills Mordred with it just before she returns the blow with the curse battle continuation shit.

>Implying Gil would even consider the idea of marrying a homunculus doll.

I like Mordred's character but Saberface is the worst concept in this industry.

She is technically Saber's clone so why not?
>gave birth to the homunculus and complete clone of Artoria, Mordred.
>Saber is for preservation/display
>Mordred is for use
All Gil really want is a blonde with green eyes. No ahoge is fine.
>Gil: Wh, what did I just… What is this, there is no way to mistake that ostentatious sack of flesh for a petite and intense girl with golden hair and green eyes!

Gil likes Saber because no matter how bad things get for her she never gives up on her ideals and always refuses Gil's advances which makes her all the more attractive to him. Gil will just see Mordred as some faker doll.

Gil hates Nero. Being a saberface isn't enough.

>implying Stay Night needs to be fixed
I'm so fucking tired of retards shitposting FSN 24/7. I wish we could go back to the old days when Fate wasn't as popular as it is nowadays and you kids weren't allowed to use a computer yet. I miss my comfy threads. Arguing and discussing dumb shit with other Fatefags is one thing, having to deal with these dumb kids is exhausting.

I want to transfer some of my mana to Mordred and copy her sword

That's pretty cool.

There's no fixing it, it's an awful VN.

Based Gray and Proto.

Arturia should pat Gray while ignoring Mordred for maximum mental breakdown

>Some monochrome literally who gets to inherit Dad's favorite spear
>Meanwhile Mordred gets impaled by dad's favorite spear.

Apex bullying.

because nero is just as if not more arrogant then him.
and nero hates gil also because she finds him lacking taste with all the gold and terrible personality