ITT: Canon Soyboy characters

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soy boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soyboy? What the fuck does that mean?

What the fuck is a soyboy?

I think it referrs to some one who drinks soy, the first step to become a trap.

“Soy Boy” is a pejorative which is often used in right-wing online communities to describe men lacking masculine characteristics, bearing many similarities to the slang term “cuck”. The term is based on the presence of phytoestrogens contained within soybeans, which have led some to conclude that soy products feminize men who consume them.

Is this some garbage new meme we’ll be seeing a lot more frequently?

Is soyboy the new replacement of cuck?

not really
have you seen the testosterone scores of the buzzfeed dudes in that one video

No, but it looks like it’ll be like beta and used along with cuck

The fact shit memes from foreign boards are being posted here in the first place is bad enough

You would only know this if you did actually view foreign Sup Forums boards, to study these new "memes". You know its true, you did study these memes.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soy boy

I thought it was frowned upon to use urban dictionary?

Sup Forums would never find “soyboy” funny in the slightest. It reeks of something that would tickle the funny bone of someone from Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Not to my knowledge. But I don't usually post links, so I get little feedback.

>Astolfo is such a soy that (s)he became a girl.

I recognize that uniform.
Also, early medieval Europe had no soy.

It's a website that gives user sourced definition of internet slang, it's simply a source of information and any faggot complaining should attempt to get that stick out his ass.
No true scotsman, I don't find it annoying nor do I find it particularly funny, indifferent is what I am.

>everything online is alt-right
Okay grandma.

The vast majority of the population of Japan consumes soy products in some form or another (i.e. shoyu, miso, tofu, toonyuu, etc.)

Nips are pretty effeminate t b h sempai

Why do threads made by obvious Sup Forums crossposters always have text in the subject lilne?

It's like "butthurt" or something. It's not a joke in itself.