Amanchu! S2 TV anime is scheduled for April 2018. Kokoro Misaki will be voiced by Ai Yamamoto

There is hope. Greatest unexpected surprise in a while. Bless Mag Garden and I.G. Port for desperately trying to push and promote their properties.

sauce
twitter.com/Anime_Voice/status/930394548370472960

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjDi64DJnqM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dANeZBrySY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait for /u/ to get blown the fuck out.

Noice, I have not even completed the first season.

Hell yes. Can we somehow make Flying Witch to continue as well?

What are you waiting for, finish it.

If it's IG again, I don't want it.

fuck yes, I want more pacman and autisticly cute faces

I can get behind this.

Season 1 was made by J.C Staff, you fucking idiot. I bet you haven't even watched the show. The manga is a properly of Production I.G's main company, I.G Port, and I.G port also includes Mag Garden, where the manga is running.

Well then, might as well finish this boring show

This happens when you read the manga first. Anyway, another unexpected second season, because nips hated the adaptation and didn't buy it.

Well, I never got into the manga, but I know what you mean, I should go ahead and read it.

Well this is unexpected, If they remove the unneeded drama I'll be hype.

Also, I should've added the fact that this season is happening because Mag Garden is a part of I.G Port. I.G Port became a thing after Production I.G and Mag Garden merged together. Xebec, Wit and Signal MD are also a part of I.G Port.

Mag Garden used to have a different name in the past as a magazine. Right now, Ancient Magus' Bride is running in the mag and it's the most popular thing from there right now, but before it became an instant hit, Amanchu was the strongest seller for the magazine, it sold around 90-100k per volume when it started out, I guess because it helped that the manga was from the same author that did Aria. The manga now only sells like 50-65k per volume or less.

Production I.G was actually on the Production Committee and so was Mag Garden.

Basically I.G port care a lot about this, since it is their own IP and property and they're investing their own money as a company into the anime and they want things to be adapted really well because they seem to be very willing to promote their IP's.

Ancient Magus's Bride is funded by I.G port's companies in the majority, they are funding over 50% percent of the anime, which is very rare, and the anime went to WIT, which again is a part of I.G Port. They also made 3 original prequel OVA's for Magus Bride before the TV anime.

They adapted Donten Ni Warau in 2014, that was a manga from Mag Garden and now they're giving the spinoff or sequel manga 3 new movies in 2018, from studio WIT.

This second season might even be from Production I.G themselves or WIT, depending how busy they are, but I think they'll stick to J.C Staff if they can get the same staff and if J.C are free enough to do this.

In conclusion, whatever is adapted from Mag Garden will get a top tier adaptation and the chances of complete adaptations rise dramatically, because they seem to really care about adapting their stuff properly.

Fantastic.

>Scuba anime is revived
YEEEEEEEE
>but the suits and gear now look like this
AWWWWWW

To celebrate, let us post WOOPs and UPYOs.

THOSE HIPS ARE BACK

I kind of hope they stay at Jc staff, the first season's adaptation was really on point as an iyashikei.

Cool, 1st season was fun, any manga fags know what will be adapted?

I just want the Peter chapters adapted. The school festival chapters will forever be my favorite.

It is J.C. Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=kjDi64DJnqM&feature=youtu.be

Though Kiyoko Sayama is directing it instead of Kenichi Kasai

>Kiyoko Sayama
He seems to be decent enough, the PV indicates it will maintain the same style as season 1, which is what they should do.

Glad we're getting more pretty outfits and stunning backgrounds.

Chief Director: Junichi Sato
Director: Kiyoko Sayama
Script: Hitomi Mieno, Hiroko Fukuda
Character Designer: Youko Itou

Kokoro Misakim(CV: Ai Yamamoto)
Kotori Misaki (CV: Ai Kakuma)
Kodama Kohinata (CV: Aya Suzaki)

Are they also autistic?

The manga updates so slowly I don't remember who the middle girl is.

I want them to sit on my face

this also pls

So they've pretty much switched the director out for some woman director.

Is left really suppose to be a girl.

that's a boy

Kokoro's older sister. She's classmates with Kodama.

>So they've pretty much switched the director out for some woman director.

That woman director has direct quite a few notable shoujo titles like Vampire Knights and Skip Beat

Buttocks.

Are you guys blind? The fucking chief director is Junichi Sato.

I did not fucking expect this

I DID NOT

>vampire knight,skip beat
ew

Sengoku Youko anime still never though

hell yeah

>Sengoku Youko
It was probably never popular enough and the fact that it was in the online side of the magazine probably didn't help.

Expecting this season to be better now that character introductions are out of the way and we can get into the diving. Hopefully this inspires someone to start translating the manga again.

not enough hmanga

Hopefully the fucks at the Kodansha take a hint and Grand Blue gets an anime adaptation, since the demand for diving anime is high.

Is anime saved?

youtube.com/watch?v=dANeZBrySY0

A trip back on memory lane.

I really wanted to like this but I didn't.

Post sensei

Yeah it wasn't as good as Aria.

How can a 2k seller gets sequel???Make S2 based on disc sales stupid shits!

Nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks like this

But Sensei is hot and often wear chokers so a new season is always good

nothing is

The market for iyashikei-related show ( not to be confused with SoL ) is surprisingly low, and easily got attracted by Japanese viewers who got easily under heavy stress everyday.

This season for example, we only have Shoujo Shuumatsu.

meh, too boring for me

both Magus Bride and Amanchu are on the online side too

Check out the manga if you haven't already. It's a lot better paced than the Anime and looks a lot better.

Explained why it got a season 2 here, you stupid piece of trash.

Yeah, but I think that Sengoku was always online, I think these 2 only recently also started getting posted online as well.

Can't be helped

It actually shows its color at around chapter 50s and up.

Kill yourself stalkerfag, and stop being butthurt that your holy disc sales are irrelevant, thus your shitposting has no purpose

best Amanchu

So this is the power of Whoop.

Truly, the world needs more scuba-diving anime. More than anyone knows.

Yes, anime about drinking flammable liquids is always welcome.

they have been there since forever and sengoku was part of Blade like the other two

>flammable liquids
Just call it booze what the fuck.

Agreed, we need an anime for Grand Blue.

Ok, if you say so, since I'm not that informed about their statuses over the years. Then, it wasn't popular enough.

>because nips hated the adaptation and didn't buy it.
Stupid reasoning, just because it wasn't sales hit doesn't make it hated

Yeah, as far as I am concerned, all the Amanchu merch (with the exception of the really poor Teko figure that was based off a GK in the first place) has been sold off very quickly upon release.

This kills Conflated WIXOSS subs.

Come back to /pc/ Liko

The hell are you saying?

I sure hope Asenshi picks up season 2. Imagine a whole season of
>Whoop

UPYO
P
Y
O

Will there be yuri?

I just wish they did more actual diving.

I didn't love it, but I'll still check out S2 anyway.

>middle voiced by Ai Kakuma

>right, Hikari's imouto, voiced by Aya Suzaki

Is left a boy or girl?

>Looks just like Poses O2
>Now even is voiced by Poses O2
Cute!

Does it make any difference?

As expected of J.C. Staff, it had plenty of QUALITY too.
Did they fix this for the BD's?

I hate that stupid muppet face.

I can't wait for the /u/fag crying. The downside is that S2 will cover the worst part of the manga.

>NIGHTMARE FUEL chapter adapted

finally

Oh, FUCK YEAH. I've been wanting a S2 of this forever. Best news all morning.

Ai is love.