WSJD

Dr Stone
Promised Neverland
Shokugeki no Souma
Golem Hearts
Boku no Hero Academia

Golem Hearts honestly seems okay. Like at least it's kinda different. Here's hoping it gets better with time, and HAS time to get better.

DDL: www15.zippyshare.com/v/zsUhfYZy/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/wsj-survey
imgur.com/a/SHLMx.
imgur.com/a/SHLMx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to turn off my vpn stuff so my pass is "in use by another ip", hence the wait here

anyway Author Comments

Thanks as always

there we go

Why the fuck are you posting that useless crap first? WSJ fans are literal cancer

because people often asked for it several times I got used to posting it first

why are you mad about that? Are you retarded?

really digging this series,

already better than the first three chapters of recently started mangas (recently = 3 to 4 years)

GH would have been better if the old man died, but be written out to come back when MC needs him most could work too

oh yeah, the survey thing viz.com/wsj-survey

that still exists, not that they make it obvious where to find it

What about Bokuben?

WSJD user stopped ripping it but somebody else does. Look for imgur link in Bokuben threads.

bump

Its here: imgur.com/a/SHLMx.

I won't create new thread if Jaimini's release it first, so I'll just post it here and the next Bokuben threads. I hope WSJD user didn't mind it. Also bump I guess.

Well then, thanks anons

>That appearance of his. Don’t tell me
We Astro Boy now?

I worry that it's taken too long to get to its plot and will get rejected by readers because of that.

100%

I think my heart stopped again. GAAAAAWWWWD THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

>how to be well-liked?
Wish I knew the answer...

>Golem Hearts
Shit I was away for the previous chapter and now the master is kill. I liked him.

>they removed the only not generic part of the manga (ossan MC)
shit series

He was never going to be the main character and you're silly for thinking otherwise. They're not going to publish a series with an old man as the main character.

I wonder if it would work if they actually tried. WSS' Shinobino ranks well.

WSJD user, World Trigger's Volumes 16 and 17 were released by Viz. Any plans on ripping them?

>imgur.com/a/SHLMx
Is that Uruka's friend from her swimming team?

Thanks as always Viz user

thanks

I don't remember wsjd threads being this desolate. What happened?

Good shit user

I think it's a combination of slightly irregular threads now that WSJD user moved, WT going the way of HxH, a number of fun or shitpostable series getting canned, and series like Academia and Soma no longer being as fun as they once were.

Every series that gets posted in these threads now is scanlated by a group before this. Most people just read the first thing available.

Even he stopped ripping WT Viz volumes. The absolute state of WT fandom. Only Ashihara coming back can save us.

Damn the Golem kid looked like that happy meal box for a second. I had a double take.

I never really thought about it but it's true, I haven't seen rips of the last 3 volumes. Just the magazine chapters compiled.