Why do sex dolls make women so angry?

Why do sex dolls make women so angry?

Attached: doll.png (1508x1336, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gotta find where that brothel is quickly

>shut it down for promoting women's #1 fantasy

Because of muh equality sex is the only thing women can offer anymore. In the old times when woman was expected to keep the house men didn't marry just for sex.

Sex dolls replace the only thing these vain vapid devoid of personality bitches have to offer.

Because it devalues them since they no longer have a monopoly on pussy. The only thing they really have going for then is getting closer to being taken away, so of course they want to ban it.

This

They already can’t compete with it, so they attempt to outlaw it because it takes any potential attention they would get away from them.

But once you put an AI in one or have a home server that the AI resides in and links to a doll, it will put them in their grave.

Pic related.

Attached: 8A0BB73F-3EF8-47E7-AA36-5C5C385799B5.png (1982x1074, 914K)

They do this with the Barcelona one when catalan prostitutes chimped out because of the competition of sex dolls, top kek

Replacement
The vagoo is the sun total of their worth and they know it.

women will bitch at anything.

>real whores who have sex professionally getting priced out of the market by a doll that literally does nothing
Why are women so useless?

they face becoming obsolete or actually having to behave like human beings

AS a punishment for my biological wife, when she misbehaves. I will bring out Stacy, the bombshell 10/10 blonde hair blue eyed doll that keeps her mouth shut and let’s me have my way with her whenever. I will cuck my wife until she apologizes.

kek women are mad at some pastic dolls for attention purposes. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH and we give them the right to vote HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

equal they said HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

knowing that theyre so worthless that men will pay money to fuck an inanimate object instead of dealing with them really gets right up in their cunt it seems

I would think it would be obvious. When a woman looks at a sex doll, she is staring into the abyss. She knows that even that particular doll won't replace her, something like it eventually could, and it fills her with existential dread.

Attached: 1517015883301.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

LOL

Why dont we just declare those sex dolls to be men in a female body?
Would they still be outraged?
Why can women have dildos but men cant have sex dolls?

Fear.

Attached: Time-of-Eve-The-Movie-600x900.png (600x900, 416K)

This. Ban DILDOS

>using logic against women
It's not gonna work user. You can try but you will fail.

>marry
>for sex

Those betas must be so disappointed.

Air-cooled vagina. Damn dude.

dolls don't smell.

Ironically it would be far easier for women to make men obsolete than men make women obsolete. They often joke about it delighted with themselves about the idea of actually wiping out men.

I can only figure they don't do it because deep down they know how much it would suck - and that's despite how easy it would be. Guys however are rapidly moving forwards with producing the means to make women's sexual market value a less and less significant commodity.

It's sad on all sides but hey, we did decide to treat them as equals - it's our fault.

fucking nasty

you think woman cant have quality levels? many women are shit tier, yet we all see them as one class.

>activists want

Into the trash it goes.

Attached: T R S H D.png (512x768, 635K)

Modern women can't cook, clean, please, have no skills, no interests, and have no sense of loyalty. They are literally boiling themselves down to their vagina, and even that isn't enough anymore. They realize they are a liability, now more than every with fake rape accusations all over the place. Their only hope, and tactic, is shame. That has worked for centuries but it's finally losing traction.

>Ironically it would be far easier for women to make men obsolete than men make women obsolete
how so?

people do know that there's pretty much no difference with going to a sex doll brothel and sharing a flesh light with your buddies right?

>Having sex with a cold, lifeless cunt that will never love you back and cost you a fortune
or
>buy a sexdoll

Obvious choice is obvious

Basically this

Attached: drunk_guy_explains.jpg (923x633, 70K)

Kek

So right it hurts...

Ban dildos until women can see men as more than just a dick with a wallet attached!
#therealrapeisfinancialandsocial

More like a negative pressure pump with the piston serving as a pressure pulsator.

damn. thats one tight pussy

Attached: 1515468370541.jpg (615x580, 52K)

Most of them will probably commit suicide in a couple of years anyway, so I don't understand why they are so bothered.

Attached: IMG_1131.jpg (632x819, 165K)

why would a civilian need a tactical assault dildo?

Attached: E6SmyLr[1].jpg (2000x1126, 241K)

In what way? Men will always be required for everything. Women lack the capacity to build and prosper on their own, so says nature and history.

Because they prove how fungible women are.

Was referring to dead bedrooms.

That's a dog dick dildo.

>don't ask how I know.

Daily reminder those girls didnt commit suicide because they were lonely
Most of them prolly rejected hundreds, if not thousands of guys up until they did rope assisted neck-stretches

Women are never alone

as a white male i know what to do

Attached: 1517885583455.jpg (1152x2048, 541K)

I've cooked since age 8 and my mom taught me how to make different family recipes. I've made family recipes with aunts. It's a pretty simple thing to do. I don't understand how you can have no skills or interests in the days of the internet. I spent lots of my childhood reading. I had issues so my mom taught me a lot about running a household and the things that need to be done around the house.

How you know?

reduces the value of their product.
sex dolls aren't their biggest fear.
sex robots are.
With the advances in dolls coupled with the advances in technology; women are on the verge of being replaced as sex objects.

how...

that's how you know it's tactical.

And she will go fuck Tyrone and say it’s equal

Will be required at robot bars in the future.

Attached: not_a_robot.jpg (1106x1106, 80K)

I want that brown doll with the giant milkers.

nah it's mostly knowing that any loser can replace them with a doll

They take comfort in knowing there's always some beta "safetynet" to fall on in case Chad or Tyrone just don't cut it anymore or they dump them

>400 punds of make up
Jee I wonder why

The technology already exists to change the cells from an organism into artificial sperm. Theoretically, if this program proces successful, women could just harvest cells from other women to reproduce, thereby eradicating the need for male imput in the reproductive process.

DILDOS CANT CONSENT!!!
FEMALE RAPE CULTURE!

Any frog can tell us if it was worth it ?

Because everything makes women angry.

if the doll just lays there, it’s more like marriage than rape

Dog knot bayonet?

Are you expecting to be invaded by Canada. And they're going to bend over at the sight of this thing?

Rule 34

If you're male, you're probably more of a classical woman than most because you know how to cook. Not even talking memes.
If you're a woman, that's legitimately surprising because cooking requires effort and it's easier (and more impressive) to eat out somewhere. It's understated how women insist on eating out for dates and with friends rather than making their own meals.
As for interests... TV. No need for your own interests when you can literally watch people be sexy cops, sexy detectives, sexy nurses, and sexy executives. Then you get to pretend you know things too. It's like people who love Game of Thrones but can't possibly think of what they'd do in that setting.

great! then maybe you can finally appreciate women as human beings

someone's feels got hurt apparently. so we can't have apps that make women look normal and without the facade of make up, can't have sex dolls because that's rape some how, is it just the inability of women to make up their minds that's the problem? i think so. we should have never given them rights to begin with. give them an inch and they'll take your entire civilization and fuck it up.

>1 post by this ID
>guaranteed to hit bump limit

Found the feminist.

lol

I think he means scientifically, not pragmatically.

Even women know deep down that if all men disappeared there wouldn't be enough intelligent and driven women around to fix their various technological comforts.

Attached: 1505548914973.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

Why haven't those dumbass MGTOW's pushed the

"Dildoes should be outlawed because they're symbols of violence against men because it represents a dismembered dick, not to mention objectify and belittle the male sexuality?"

Attached: dick cut.gif (403x230, 895K)

>even prostitutes just lay there like lump of meat during sex
>men invent woman-shaped lump of plastic that lies there just as well
>RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image.jpg (188x371, 49K)

lel

Attached: 1521438520224.gif (350x250, 686K)

Well the problem isnt just about reproduction, its about interaction as well
Dildos have been around for ages but women still date men, why? because womens sexual and romantic need differ from men

They want someone who listens to them, cares for them and loves them but at the same time they also need someone who "put her in her place" by being a man.

Not to mention that most of the construction, maintenance and similar jobs in the primary sector are done by men and with low degrees of automation men arent going away anytime soon

Women are much more expendable and they hold a higher market value which they use to get other stuff than just sex

I was invited to this womans house for a meal, I ended up cooking the whole meal as she was so clueless.

They're shitty human beings because they want to be protected and valued for literally nothing and cry that chivalry is dead when you don't.

what's next?
Sex toys illegal? Because you can't ask a dildo for permission?

Fuck, are they retarded.

Attached: 2vufrSJ.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Just so you know....
Men have been trying to create an artificial intelligence for decades.
The first AI attempt was named Eliza.
It was touted as a computer psychologist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA

Preach. They have inflated egos, 0 self-awareness and grossly overestimate themselves. Thus not even the men who are realistically too good for them are good enough in their minds. Then they end up collecting cats and wonder "where all the good men have gone".

welcome to nu-Sup Forums

>fuck they are retarded
Stop arguing logic. You very know they'll get their way unlike doll faggots

The enourmous popularity of these in spite of massive shaming Is a painful reminder to those empowered wymin who think that men should care about them because of their personality and companionship.
It is in fact true that an actual woman would be rightly regarded by these qualities but nowadays a vast number of women are totally ruined and definetly offer nothing pleasant personailty wise - these "empowered wymin" are the loudest yellers of course.

Yeah, once they hear the attach bayonets call from american trenches they all start lubing up

I can only assume your both new here.
Oldfags have seen many a fucked up thing. That said is also a new fag as he was so excited he pissed himself because he knew something and splurged all over this thread with his shitty post.

LURK MOAR because none of your posts added anything of value.

Attached: FF48D4CA-82B8-4639-A672-C14733399FA7.jpg (700x544, 290K)

It makes them useless

Story time bongbro.

This. Imagine being 30, getting off the cock carousel and someone at the exit takes your wristband and says you need to develop a personality to ride again. AT 30!!!

Attached: 1520797895291.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

Fucking kek.

Attached: biocuntsbtfo.jpg (780x989, 193K)

I was just speaking on the science. Women COULD do this eventually if they felt like it. They know, though, without men, their world would collapse relatively quickly without anyone to lord their pussies over to get any actual work done.

When the gender roles revert back to an equilibrium I'll appreciate them as humans again.

Well in defense of women you can't eat the doll

In which case that reminds me... do women hold more nutritional value than men because they have more fat on them?

If they haven't genuinely pushed for that maybe they're not the dumbasses you insist they are.

Roasties BTFOOOOO

>activists
>for promoting rape
I dislike that kind of political lying.
dislike society for putting up with it.

what if you put this on a robot

Im shilling this pretty hard but thats not how it works
Women get to 30 and want a family but her standards for having kids is to have a perfect man whom she is also madly in love with after only meeting him for a few seconds so she cannot find such a man and she then goes dating.
Man after man gets rejected and while this is happening she wont budge even in the slightest on her demands, often making up some dumbass reason or telling her friends "I just wasnt feeling it, i didnt have any feelings for him" after one date.

So its a catch 22, she wants a man but rejects all men

>Biocunt

Attached: 1518222938664456522523545.jpg (240x240, 48K)