School report

Here's the situation, Sup Forums

>Got a liberal English teacher
>Research paper time
>She says it can be on anything
>I'm choosing to cover facts and evidence on why gun bans would never work
>I want to redpill her. If I don't manage, she's probably going to fuck the grade up, and I really need this.
Help me make good points, Sup Forums?

Attached: ib6P0pa.png (559x331, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Shooting-Investigation-Underway-at-St-Marys-Co-High-School-477374093.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need to be 18 to post here

Attached: gunstats.png (1580x920, 278K)

I am 18. DW about it user. 12th grade, and I failed the 6th. Do a lil thinking before posting.

Attached: 1519604717261.jpg (854x590, 123K)

Also, thanks for these man

Do your own fucking research user

I've done plenty of research. But I don't feel as though MY evidence alone is enough to redpill the teach, only enough to piss her off.

This destroys the white race

Attached: IMG_20180319_030910_550.jpg (145x352, 13K)

Fbi expanded homicide data table 8 shows what weapons are used for murder. Rifles are the least used type of firearm for murder.

Look at the murder rates under the 1994 -2004 assault weapons ban in the usa. Yes the murder rate fell during the ban but it continued to fall after the ban. It has continued to fall despite record gun sales in recent years.

Crimereaserch.org has great stats on how murder rate is negatively corellated with guns. More guns = less murder.

You should do a paper on the social and political conditions of the Weimar Republic and how very real fear of communism taking over Germany led to the rise of the fuhrer, you have an opportunity to redpill your class because right now they almost all believe that magic mustache man randomly hypnotized millions of people to hate the Jew arbitrarily
Start off with January 1919 and the spartacist uprising, keep digging from there
Don’t forget to mention that Weimar Germany was the pedophilia sex tourism capital of the world at the time

Attached: 2A8062D3-EB81-4DDD-BB8E-A2FA5B44E559.jpg (590x525, 53K)

just go shoot her like every other angry chud

Thanks for this, user! This should help out a bit.

I would probably do this if I weren't already knee deep into this one instead.

That'll redpill her for sure.

Obama removed the ban on the cdc researching gun deaths in 2013. It was to "get to the bottom" of the gun debate. The cdc found that guns are used in far more self defense than crime, like 2x to 10x more depending on the estimate. It is hard to get an exact number because the police dont record self defense incidents when the gun wasnt fired.

Guns are also found to be the most effective method of self defense by the cdc. People who use guns for defense incur less injuries when attacked.

Point how if trump "is literally hitler" then we shouldnt ban guns, because one of hitlers first actions was to ban guns.

I'll tell ya, Sup Forums, living in Cali is hard as fuck when you don't suck dick or agree with Liberal bullshit. This is probably the dumbest shit i've ever done. The left has a really nice knack for silencing people.

Attached: 200px-PokeAcer27s_Mii_Avatar.png (200x200, 26K)

You should just cite black crime statistics instead then, make a bar graph of black murders vs school shootings and say in an incredulous tone while pointing at the tiny school shooting bar “THIS is what democrats are worried about?” You have to use images to redpill people, images and infographics are what stick in people’s minds, words are forgotten quickly especially if they contradict your beliefs. Graphs and visual media stick with people so be sure to include them in your paper with citations
You also need to look into defensive gun uses and show in visual form how many times per year civilian owned guns save lives compared to how many gun homicides there are

>failed 6th grade
Are you black or just retarded?

Attached: 1520627306828.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Hitler actually expanded gun rights for Germans, he restricted gun rights for subversives like communists and Jews because of the spartacist uprising and the very real communist threat from within

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Shooting-Investigation-Underway-at-St-Marys-Co-High-School-477374093.html

this is an example of a nefarious shooter being put down by a righteous shooter. there are many, many examples of this, but the media does not cover it. find many instances like this, then contrast them with instances of gun free zone shootings.

you can then list out all of the federally illegal substances and how much of those substances still flow throughout the country. writing stuff down on paper doesn't restrict reality.

Probably just retarded, user. My dad started getting physically abusive that year, so that didn't help.
So probably just retarded.

Point out how almost all mass shootings are im gun free zones.

The truck attackin Nice France killed more people than any single gunman attack ever in the world.

The Bataclan massacre in France used banned ak-47s.

Point out the link between anti-depressants and mass shooters

Point out that machineguns were legal to own prior to 1935 NFA act. There were no mass shootings. People could buy full auto tommy guns with no background check.

>Point out that machineguns were legal to own prior to 1935 NFA act. There were no mass shootings. People could buy full auto tommy guns with no background check.

I was never made aware of this. That's... actually really good fucking evidence.

If she's about the fail you, shoot up the school.

You know how liberals do though. Especially when they're a teacher and they think they're just the smartest shit on the planet because of it.

She's bound to get triggered and nitpick stupid shit, or just flat out give me an unjust bad grade.
Or maybe she'll be a decent human being and grade it fairly..... nah not likely.

You used to be able to mail order belt fed liquid cooled maxim machineguns. Those things can fire nonstop for minutes straight.

Fuck.
Yeah, if that dosn't prove that it's a human issue and not a gun issue, I don't really know what does. Shit used to be a lot easier, and we didn't do it.