PSA: The Rothschilds are the final bosses

They have been behind everything bad for the past 200-250 years. (Go ahead try to prove me wrong --- Start with the battle of Waterloo and go from there)

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: The Rothschilds.jpg (1004x816, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jonkirby2012.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/why-rothschilds-really-wanted-the-murder-of-tzar-nicholas-ii-and-his-christian-family/
pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/sorry-romney-neither-america-nor-the-uk-are-anglo-saxon-countries/260309/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy single handedly saved the world from the New World Order attempted by the Rothschilds before. Rothschilds swore revenge on Russia because of it and you have Boshevik Revolution of 1917.

Attached: Tsar Alexander_I_of_Russia_.jpg (548x729, 106K)

explain

i read a little about this family during ww2, and heard a lot of rumors that they financed hitler into power in 1931, is this true?

Attached: 1515623974367.jpg (480x453, 43K)

Attached: IMG_2548.jpg (1080x1224, 703K)

>What are you gonna do about it?

a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do

Attached: 1stRedpillArtilleryDivision.jpg (508x720, 55K)

aswell as lenin and napoleon, yes

jonkirby2012.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/why-rothschilds-really-wanted-the-murder-of-tzar-nicholas-ii-and-his-christian-family/

>"...something that did not go well for the Rothschilds this year was the Congress of Vienna, which started in September, 1814 and concluded in June of this year. The reason for this Congress of Vienna, was for the Rothschilds to create a form of world government, to give them complete political control over much of the civilized world.

>"Many of the European governments were in debt to the Rothschilds, so they figured they could use that as a bargaining tool. However the Tsar Alexander I of Russia, who had not succumbed to a Rothschild central bank, would not go along with the plan, so the Rothschild world government plan failed.

>"Enraged by this, Nathan Mayer Rothschild swore that some day he or his descendants would destroy the Tsar Alexander I’s entire family and descendants. Unfortunately he was true to his word and 102 years later Rothschild funded Bolsheviks would act upon that promise."

What the FUCK is their problem

They're Jews

>What are you gonna do about it?
Nothing faggot. Everyone has a boss. Even the Rothschilds are only as strong as their control over the population. I'll just let nature take its course and let the Rothschilds slowly decay genetically. It is the fate of all those in power.

I thought the Kaisereich founded the bolsheviks. They even put Lenin on a fucking train.

A big pill I took was realising that my countries imperial history was never for the Britons. It was literally just a proto-globalist tool before ''polite'' economic unions were invented post-WWII

I don't deny they are absolute cunts - but you're wrong about the Battle of Waterloo (as I presume you are going to refer to the "they crashed the UK stock market" meme..?). I've read the actual letters sent and examined the financial records from that era (SOURCE: Rise of the House of Rothschild, + Reign of the House of Rothschild, by Count Conti).
Can you offer any decent sources to counter my assertion?

Saxons were Germans, Normands were Nords mutts, and every single dynasty since then was not briton.
Hell even the Windsors real name of the dynasty is Saxe-Coburn Goths which is German.

No, lol, the final boss is pic,related.

Attached: 9395480F-B84B-4BD5-8A5C-2AF62A18F4EA.png (1421x682, 877K)

Those cunts are only one of the 13 families.

And given that the re the best known, it is sensible to assume that they are the least powerful.

This. But the Rothschilds are the final normie world bosses.

Hitler was a Rothschild.

He was the bastard grandson of Amschel (?) Rothschild. His grandmother was a maid at the Rothschild mansion in Austria, and was knocked up in 'mysterious circumstances' and sent home in disgrace.

She gave birth to Adolf's father, who then begat the Fhurur.

>They have been behind everything bad for the past 200-250 years.
if they final boss explain why they work for the pope

>I thought the Kaisereich founded the bolsheviks.
nah it was the same people who invest in everything, the investor class in whole, US industrialists and European aristocracy

>it is sensible to assume that they are the least powerful.
indeed, we never hear about the Guelph or Matheson clans

Do you really believe that "Fritz Springmeyer" guy (and his "13 families of the Illuminati" crap)? That's not even his real name. He's been done for having a meth lab (which is probably where his inspiration comes from) and for armed robbery.

I don't believe anything at all man. I'm distrustful of belief, but interested in lore.

I don't believe in the Illuminati, butI do believe in the Illuminaus!, if you get me.

blud.

I woke up from a nap about a week ago in a really bad mood and considered myself no longer Christian. It occured to me later, it might have been because of a dream I had where Jacob Rothschild spoke to me.

Hm, interesting. What did he say?

Jacob Rothschild looks like an unassuming mild mannered old man. I guess looks can be deceiving.

Here you go OP. Some dirt on the Rothschilds.
pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

>Yakov Yurovsky

>Yakov Mikhailovich Yurovsky (Russian: Я́кoв Mихáйлoвич Юpóвcкий; 19 June [O.S. 7 June] 1878 – 2 August 1938) was a Russian Old Bolshevik and a Soviet Revolutionary. He was best known for as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16 July 1918.

>The Yurovsky family were Jewish.

Yup, one of their footsoldiers did it.

This. Based laws of nature.

well laws of nature don't apply to them they will all live to 200 years old with Calico life extension drugs

Worship your overlord?

Attached: 1469287078655.gif (768x576, 82K)

Nature plays the long game. Eventually everyone loses.

Virtually unknown to the general public is the fact that the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company, siting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

This privately owned company (controlled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgans) prints the money FOR the US Government, which pays them interest for the "favor." This means that if we would reset the nation's debt today and would begin reprinting money, we would be in debt to the FED from the very first dollar loaned to our Government.

Also, most people living in the USA have no clue that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is a foreign agency.

To be more accurate, the IRS is a foreign private corporation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and is the private “army” of the Federal Reserve (Fed).

Its main goal is to make sure the American people pay their tax and be good little slaves.

Attached: satan.png (276x317, 23K)

I have tried finding the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's controlling the fed but cant find anything. Please provide proof.

Research history of central banks.

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ

Fuck you lying anglo kike filth.

Hitler warned us in speeches what the pedophile freaks in power and jews will do. Try to displace Europeans and place jews in positions of power.

You are a lying scumbag.

Attached: Adolf.jpg (500x664, 82K)

I've heard Merkel is Hitler's daughter or some shit too.

The English are barely Saxon at all.

And the Royal Family are the biggest inbred European mutts with ancestry from almost every Euro tribe including from Greece.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/sorry-romney-neither-america-nor-the-uk-are-anglo-saxon-countries/260309/

Attached: IMG_4267.jpg (1242x1240, 177K)

I don't know what he said to me, it was a short confrontation of some kind. Creepy old money-grubbers will get what's coming to them anyway.