Episode 7 in 30 minutes.

Where's his brother?

EVERYBODY CRAP YOUR HANDS

Who?

IT'S SHOWTIME

I like Tora!

Delicious chicken butt

who dies next?

Why would you make an anime about battle based in a novel writted by nisio. Who is well know to suck at writing battles, like you can see in the monogatari series or saregoto.

The other snake bro, that's the zodiac order.

By expanding on the concept and making their own battles, the original Juuni Taisen LN is just one volume long, some fights lasted for one page only, Nisio obviously only cared for the concept likely expecting adaptations to cover for the stuff he can't do.

Tiger that's not a very good idea.

Killing slutty

Tora

JUST

How edgy is this anime?

monkey survived?

what is strangling him

>obviously hasn't actually read monogatari

It has great fights when they actually happen.

nah, she's controlled by rabbit

damn

BROTHAAAAA!

I was more surprised Horse survived

why did they kill the best character first ?

Someone srill watches this?

There's no fights in gataris outside of Kizu, and they are decent at best.
Nisio just sucks when it comes to dlivery, he writes everything like it's a detective novel, it may work when you fill stuff like that with twists and false expectations, but it doesn't work with much more straightforward things.
Also the main problem is that he's a writter, action is not something that can be done as great as it is in visual media, especially when your favorite books are detective novels.

>There's no fights in gataris outside of Kizu
So you admit you haven't read them, there are several other the course of bake/nise and that follow none of the nonsense you wrote.

read more nisio, it's clear you only know him from 2 or 3 series

stuff like risuka is known for it's battles

It's getting quite predictable with always showing the backstory of a character when they die.

What is katanagatari for 500$?

For the guro potential.

NiosioN wrote this? Completely surprised, it doesn't feel like something he would write. Not enough head tilts, personal introspection and long winded monologues to make me think it was a work of his.

Not enough. Could easily use some more edge.

The show is full of internal monologues and isn't the head tilt a Shaft thing?

Severed arm. Must be someone Rabbit zombified.

I was talking about monogatari you fucking mongoloid, because the previous guy was talking about it.
I know about every Nisio work smartass, and non of his work ever had a really great battle, Risuka is basically closest thing to JoJo Nisio ever written, but even then it's not battles.
I swear Nisio attracts worst kind of pseudo-intellectual imbeciles.

>Ox struggling against a fucking corpse arm.
The state of the strongest warrior.

Will this get doujins?

Makes sense, grappling>the living moreso than piercing>the dead.

I knew from episode one that Monkey was going to be a scheming, formidable piece of shit.

>I swear Nisio attracts worst kind of pseudo-intellectual imbeciles.
>I know about every Nisio work

I don't want to rain on your parade while you're shitting on those anons but do you not think maybe you are that kind of "pseudo-intellectual" if you know every single NisiO work?

I want to fuck a drunken tiger.

>Ox suddenly gets very talkative after going around and autistically attacking people for the whole story
>gets flanked
That's some fucking quality writing

Maybe its horses arms. He was super strong.

She's totally going to come out this one disfigured

Explain why the fights in bake/nise aren't good.

>I swear Nisio attracts worst kind of pseudo-intellectual imbeciles.
Yeah you.

I doubt it. I don't remember the novel mentioning her having become disfigured.

>Ox suddenly gets very talkative
>first interactive with bird is too waffle about stuff

are you people just pretending to be stupid?

>Ox mercy kills Tiger after killing Bunny together

Yeah fuck the user who lied about this. It's obvious she's dying here.

Well, Bunny part seems wrong (incomplete) but the Ox/Tiger part is right.

>It's obvious she's dying here.
Zodiac order. She can't die until after dragon and rabbit do.

Bunny will die, but will Ox&Tiger kill him? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE.

It does mention burns.

Kind of disappointed that Rabbit and maybe Chicken are the only ones that have done anything interesting and shown off their abilities. Ox and Tiger each had a standard instant kill against their opponent, but nobody else have even put up a fight at all and all died without doing anything. Boar, snake, dog, sheep, horse, and probably dragon next week haven't even tried to pull off a single attack before being killed off.

Having burns is entirely different from being disfigured. And in anime burns tend to just be darker patches of skin.

He attacked Horse immediately and birb dialogue was like three lines. Then he proceeds to talk to a literal corpse instead of finishing it and turns his back to it despite being all business all the time guy.

>no personal introspection
Are we watching the same show?

To this episode, i was sure that one of the brothers was necromantist, and bunny was corpse all along.

Tiger was drunk, but why the hell was Ox talking to a headless corpse?

horse was filler and it was more like 8 lines, plus it was burd who started the duel so he might have talked even more

>finish off
nothing he could have done with a sword would have finished it off

Tiger could scrape off concrete out of a fucking road, why doesn't she just scraps pyro bro arm away.

This chapter is almost all omniscient narration so the anime is just adding lots of stuff to fill time. Ox's first lines in the novel was to Tiger.

Did she do that? I thought it was Dog who could do that. It was dirt in the park for her when fighting Sheep.

ox can also just cut the tendons from the arms, i blame nisio for being a brainlet

also, why the fuck is every warrior almost dying to surprise attacks, just be world best sniper and GG juuni taisen

You could say that dragon/snake was diamonds for tiger

Best vagina bones

>that twitching
Oh god my penis

Look at the fucking Zodiac order.
Rabbit dies after dragon, then comes Tora

F

I want to fuck Monkey's corpse.

Why is everyone dying a bitch's death

It's a deconstruction of the being fun genre.
Besides Tora and Usagi

Because Nisio can't write for shit

Its realistic.

I think it adds a sense of realism.

It's amusing

What? You want cliche anime deaths with 10 minutes of flashbacks and dramatic music? No thanks.

Great episode, I expected the brothers to seem a lot more sleazy and nasty, but seeing their brotherly antics was very endearing. Does seem like Nisio wanted to pull off a Boondock Saints vibe with them though. It's just a little too familiar.

Standing in the sky, charging his spirit bomb

Because they can't be even considered a fight.
unless you think that Araragi's ass constant beating is epitome of great action.
>n-no u
Great response.

But they're also retarded as fuck

That "realism" clashes really hard with over-the-top character designs and old men running at mach 2. I'd say it's more nihilism than realism.

*tps fedora*

this post is intentionally ironic right ?

I think was more edgy than euphoric user.

What a bunch of pretentious a-holes