Gate

Why can't we have comfy Gate threads? is it because you faggots keep getting ass blasted over the animation?

its because Sup Forums can't handle the nip military dick stroking

Sup Forums is full of autists and certain shows, like GATE, bring out the crossboarders.

>ass blasted over the animation
this is a new one. i always thought it was slightly above average at best and passable at worst, with visible extra effort put into making the military hardware accurate

>'fox 3' on the cannons
but that's wrong

I though it was the character designs and There will never be enough images like though, but more Tuka and Lelei would be nice.

Because shit only begets more shit, so we try to avoid it at all.

manga designs are better but they wouldn't have translated well into anime

I like Lelei's and Hamilton's anime designs

I never expected them to be identical, but some were much worse than others.

jesus christ they hatefucked almost every design

I actually liked it though. I don't usually visit GATE threads so I was surprised about the amount of shitposting it gets. It truly is better not to discuss certain shows in Sup Forums.

Why did they make Itami's Ex so cute in the anime?

What it could have been:
Wizards vs tech
What it was:
Japan military stronk, gibes monies JSDF

I'm assblasted over the anime character design, director and no blood policy for war drama.

Has there been translation threads lately? I've been too busy playing games and reading novels to keep up with Sup Forums.

Shit like this

It invites Sup Forums

>Waaaah only murrica allowed to have strong fictional military!!!!

What do you have against thumbnails?

moe sells

pina's was ok

Anyone here remember the time when the anime airs, GATE Threads always become a warzone between Sup Forums and /k/ with barely Sup Forums involved?

it's a very fun show, like all around just pure fun, which triggers people who expected it to be some geopolitical borefest like muh HBO shows
all the girls were god-tier

>manga autists still mad
This'll never not be amusing.

new season (soon) btw

Was any more information about that translated? Even if it has new characters, more Gate is always good, though from that image I can only guess they are worse than Rory/Tuka/Lelei. And how did they even get that to fit though the gate?

Anime adaptation of superior russian Gate when.

>there will never be an english translation

the fuck is that? they still have two books of original story left. where actual big action happens

when the novel released?

It would be nice to have a bit more content of interactions with modern technology. Rory didn't like being underground, so put her in the air instead. That was the problem I had with , it forced a reason for them to return sooner.

I think it had a decent balance of geopolitical shit and fun shit.
I wish it toned down the harem stuff though.

It could use more of it, not less, though not at the cost of killing dragons and people with swords.

>keep getting ass blasted over the animation?
It was always the politics. Burgers can't handle it.

Which is stupid, since it's not like no other manga/anime has parts that someone will hate. They should just ignore those parts and focus on the rest like everyone else. I doubt there are that many who like Gate for the Japan is better than everyone part - modern military crushing fantasy armies is all that really matters there.

isn't that just stalker?

There used to be translation threads at the end of every month, do we still do those? Haven't seen one in ages, but I quite enjoyed them.

I want rory to sit on my face

I don't remember seeing them, though the next chapter will be at the end of the year.

Rory doesn't care what you want, she does what she wants, and no one can stop her. Unless they bring lots of explosives.

post webm version

>I don't remember seeing them
They were part of the /ak/ threads, something I also don't see anymore.

>anime is over
>No LN translations going
>manga is monthly (?)
what's there to talk?

That doesn't stop people talking about anime that have been over for 10 years either.

and how many of them are comfy?

GATE was one of worst pieces of trash i have ever had the displeasure of watching. The waifus were good at least

GATE sucks

samefag?

Censorship is batman. I'm still mad. Proof that animus were a mistake and mangos is still the superior medium.

Are there any other examples of crossboarder attracting shows?

Does the Red Army liberate the isekai women and teach the men about communism?

Most isekai attracts /tg/ because fantasy elements are mostly derived from DnD. There's always /m/ fags for obvious reason. SAO attracts Sup Forums because muh MMOs and waifu games.

Does it have monstergirls though

you misunderstand my posting of the manga/anime comparison
i said the manga is better in general because that's just my taste, but trying to directly implement the manga designs into an anime would have gone over pretty badly. i like the anime designs too, they have their merit even if most of that is in being cutesy and anime-approachable by a wider audience, but that's not a bad thing. having one as a preference doesn't mean i have to dislike the other

Isekai somehow attracts every scum imaginable, crossboarders being the least offensive of them.

I want to fuck every single female character in this series

Better.

Anything that involves international politics, based on real countries, or discusses societal differences between Japan and another country will always attract shitposting from Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums. GATE was especially bad with this, but it even popped up during Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse. Thankfully it was usually drowned out in waifufagging, /m/ and light /k/ autism.

How hard would it be to mindbreak Rory?

Gate is only good for Rory and all the lewds of her.

Literally the only reason I picked it up when it was airing. I was not disappointed.

>several women that look like men
>better
Sure, if you're into wide jawlines.

Very. And then you have to deal with her as a god in the future.

Rory is great, but more Tuka and Lelei would be nice also.

>Brown elf
She need to go back. Pure fairy white elves are the real deal.

Feed her to a minotaur, then feed it some probiotics yoghurt and lots of beans.

I hope we get more. It seems like it has the potential to be really good. I found it very fun, loved the OP, looked forward to it every week. But it didn't really feel like the story was moving . That's OK, but I'd rather have hijinks. I'm sure the story is shit anyway.

Yeah, I probably should have spent the time to filter her out first, at least she blends in better with the background there. Even many of the minor side characters are better than her.

I want Tuka to call me daddy

What is Itami's final harem count?

It's the kind where slice of life or minor problems to be solved with lots of weapons would be nice afterwards, instead of wasting time with an empire than will be crushed anyway.

Japan wants to be a special snowflake though so their Fox 3 IS the guns for some god damn reason.

You always have THAT GUY after all

Not mad since I never wasted my time watching it. But the manga designs (and the LN designs) too aren't just generic A-1 affairs and the Manga artist Sao Satoru in particular has a nice style. He was a good fit for a very military focused series with an emphasis on fantasy races.

Turning every girl into some Idol knockoff was a mistake.

hence why i said it wouldn't translate well into anime

>that guy
kek. wonder what kind of stupid shit he pulled back on earth to get dumped with the job of special region fighter pilot

>ruthless shortstack titty monster powered by sheer anger alone
kuribayashi was a gift