British football hooligans and the Deep state

Remember Berkeley Antia? There were British hooligans in the thick of that event. Traditionally British hooligans are right wingers, in fact I never heard of a lefty footy hooligan. Now, allegedly Antifa has supposedly had success in recruiting european hooligans into its ranks...but I’m HIGHLY skeptical of this being the truth because like Brit hooligans, ALL hooligans are right wing and territorial.
Whatever or whoever the “deep state” is exactly...it extends between UK and USA intelligence services, at least that far but more likely includes Israel too, obviously.
Because those Brit hooligans at Berkeley probably have travel bans and at very least WILL be on a government database for soccer violence but they not only entered America but had no fear what so ever of being arrested.
They were at Berkeley to help organize the violence. Afterall there is no fucking way the Antifa US chapter could pop up into existence overnight and know how to properly cause controlled havoc. You need experienced professional types with years of practice to do this shit. The governments, at least the “leadership” of Theresa May and Trump seem pretty much oblivious to the shenanigans of what their joint intelligence services are up to.
Now throw a known British hooligan into the mix, Tommy Robinson. Except he fronts the opposite side. Already lots of people think Tommy stinks to high heaven for obvious reasons, like the multiple identities and the love for Israel.

Attached: 5B4EE11A-2DB5-4168-9A9C-05D49B051D6E.jpg (464x272, 17K)

I know spanish twats have some of them. Polish hooligans were having a conflict with them at some point.

In Poland there isnt a single case of such thing. All far right, no exception.
If there was an exception, they would become a punching bag, for literally all the clubs.

Exactly. These British hooligans have been recruited by the intelligence agencies. They are the only types of people in England who are willing to coordinate street violence. Nobody is trained to do this, not the army or police. It’s fucking obvious now.

Attached: 63318929-8764-418A-94F0-803BCB4CD6C0.jpg (634x474, 75K)

What really made the connection with me, was the live stream with Tommy Robinson today. He was at the trial of a left winger, who for a joke, made a “Nazi” internet meme.
I had never even heard of this guy known as “count dankular” until today..and it’s likley hardly anyone else did either because there was no huge crowd gathered outside this trial.
Just Tommy, alledgedly a one man protest on behalf of free speech. Now what really made the penny drop with me was when Tommy comes back out to tell the viewing public, that the verdict has been postponed.
>Giving a whole fucking month to raise awareness of this guys case
On top of that Tommy informed us that (((coincidentally))) the sentencing will take place on St George’s Day.
We have all been waiting for the British majority to wake up but are still watching the frogs boil slowly, well actually the heat has been turned up in recent years, but the frogs are still boiling even if they are now aware of their own predicament.
Probably THE ONLY thing that might galvanize the public consciousness is if a traditionally patriotic day of nationalism, coincides with a turning point in the justice system.
It’s seems to perfect not to be pre planned.
>because it is

Attached: ED2E9FF7-035B-4C75-A0B9-6607653BEA20.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

Throw in the fact that the BBC amongst other establishment MSM conducted a long campaign of showing the results of “evil” dictator Assad, gassing innocent Muslim babies. Designed not only to soften up the British public into supporting a war in Syria but more over designed to enrage British Muslims. Which it did, and with the provocation of the British media and I’m confidednt the assistance of the “security” services, thousands of British Muslims (who never felt compelled to fight Saddam) left the country and went to Syria to be based rebels, in the free syrian army, where they were given weapons drops and no end of positive publicity back in the UK.
>It was only after Putin destroyed the narrative at the G8 conference by showing a “rebel” eating a human heart, that the public truly turned against any thought of invading Syria or backing rebels.
Only after the narrative had been completely fucked, did ISIS appear. Because (((they))) may aswell turn a lemon into lemonade.

Attached: 11BD01A8-033A-4EAD-9520-CA07F827DC70.png (2048x1536, 2.84M)

ISIS went about brutally beheading western hostages but also Japanese’s ones. Ya know, neutral Japan, who would have happily paid ransoms to get their civilians back..
>why not just take the money?
Wouldn’t be because someone wanted to enrage Japan and force them to drop their neutrality!!!

Attached: 298C773B-59F6-430D-8898-64C486C46BFE.jpg (500x263, 48K)

Corse this eventually paid off resulting in the japanses government almost imploding. So now Japan is part of the coalition of the willing.

With Russia BTFO plans in Syria. It was time to flood Europe with “refugees”, coincidentally consisting of 99.999% men of fighting and raping age. Also consisting of an unknown number of ISIS members..obviously.

This all sounds pretty far fetched. That count dankula guy has some exposure. I've seen his story a few times and I don't even pay attention to that sort of stuff. I think even Lauren southern did a few pieces on him.

Tommy Robinson is a pretty basic sort of guy and there is nothing really subversive about what he does. Then again it wouldn't surprise me if all these people get taped up by interested parties.

You seem to be making a connection between football and hooligans and mixing Robinson into it. There are plenty of leftwing radicals who are happy to play the part of a hooligan, without concocting some sort of conspiracy theory.

St George day is barely noticed here. More attention is paid to the other home nations days. St George day simply isn't a thing and was barely marked at all until recently.

Now the stage isn’t set between hardened ISIS members + Antifa against the greater public both in Europe and the rest of the anglosphere.
>western people are cucked
Because of decades of brainwashing and liberalism. Realistically your average white person is not going to jeopardize their job, liberty or life by trying to organize any substantial opposition against any of this shit. Hence the echo chamber of Sup Forums
>Enter Based Stick man in the US and Tommy Robinson in the UK.

Attached: 6877801E-5BF4-4380-84C4-AC3B9718C710.jpg (1020x794, 198K)

Your correct in stating st George’s Day is hardly noticed in England..I completely agree. However the English conquering Scotland had almost been forgotten about until the movie Brave Heart came out. I dunno if you recall that, but in a lot of ways it poured petrol over a few embers of Scottish nationalism.
Right now St George’s Day means nothing but for a few people. However it can easily be ignited under the right conditions and we are seeing those very conditions being constructed and manipulated.

Attached: 80A47DF1-9BE3-49A1-BAF7-287FB5A523D1.jpg (613x547, 119K)

We already saw the implications of 9/11 on our way of life. However it’s clear now that we are facing a much worse future.
There is only one reason that the (((refugees))) were allowed to flood Europe and ISIS was allowed to install itself in the west. There is only one reason that a right wing movement is needed to act as opposition to Muslim extremism and anti social Islam in general.
That reason is because whites are needed to be condemned as terrorists. It can’t only be Muslims.
Because if only Muslims are seen as terrorists the solution to the terror threat is simple.
>Expel all Muslims.
But that simple solution is not the desired result.
The desired result it to increase the surveillance and police state for EVERYONE.

Attached: 71A30D8B-CFF5-4025-9B89-CC7463AB3189.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Does anyone post here that isn’t paid to do so?

Bump

bump

Very interesting stuff. I'm the obelisk user.

Apparently not

Interesting bread but i think you need to revisit the full tommy robinson story

I doubt people personally get paid to. It's probably AI, like that app only much more advanced.

Bump

>football hooligans are all right wing
They have right wing beliefs but ALL vote labour anyway, the ones who vote at all anyway.
They're too stupid to think about politics so they vote for what their parents vote for if they vote, and it's always labour.

Bump

Bump

interesin bred

There is some commie hooligans in london and brighton

Most normie clubs are apolitical

ooops wrong image

Attached: d0bad0bbd0b5d0bfd182d18ad0bd1.png (855x514, 800K)

A bunch of gay football supporters doesn’t equal hardened thugs mate

Hardened thugs dont really exist anymore lad, all the organised groups in england got broken up after hillsbourgh and heysel

There is no doubt Tommy aka Steven aka whatever his real name is, is or was a genuine football hooligan.
>Oxbridge educated British intelligence couldn’t fake an act like that.
What I’m saying is Tommy has been cooped by the intelligence/security services. He is also too well in with Israel for there not to be strong links.
I’m even confident Tommy believes everything he stands for, but hasn’t that always been the best kind of patsy.